Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(06-05-2015 00:50 )grantorino Wrote:  seems like cut backs already with Mellie being first victim

She posted before that she got another job offer.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-05-2015 07:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-05-2015 00:50 )grantorino Wrote:  seems like cut backs already with Mellie being first victim

No Mellie isn't the first victim of any cutbacks (I don't think there are any) Mellie posted she's busy with other things which mean that she can't work for sintv at the moment. She will be back on sintv as and when she can.

Regarding more than one babe on screen, it does work when there is good interaction between the babes, which does happen on the x-streams and doesn't really work when there isn't any real interaction, which is on the sky show. Hope sintv keep it to mainly solo stints with the odd stint of 2 or 3 babes.

Agree it's probably because people don't know how to access the x-streams. Hopefully in time as more people are aware of the x-streams, 2 or 3 babe stints will get less and less

Piper Niven Superfan
06-05-2015 09:29
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

sin really need to sort out how they use the girls they have in each night, at the moment it's to much of a lottery as to where the girl you want to see will turn up and how long she will be there,
last night for example when i started watching Tori was on tv and Keisha was on xstream and that's how it was for on hour with no sing of Tiff or Kerry, then after an hour Tiff & Kerry went on tv but now there was no one on the xstream Huh and after only 20mins Kerry disappeared not to be seen for the next 45mins i was up, so in 2 hours Kerry was only on screen for 20mins bladewave nice for the girl but hardly how to make money for the channel,
why not have Tiff and Kerry on the xstream for 30mins before they went on tv or don't take Kerry off tv if u are not going to do anything with her,
they need a schedule for the xtreams so people can know when to watch as this will get the calls up,
also seen today that the daytime xstream show at noon has been dropped Rolleyes it really dose feel like they are losing interest in the xstream,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-05-2015 13:08
ShandyHand Offline

^ I agree that they need to get a more regular pattern to things onscreen so that people know when and where to look for the girl/theme they are after. The schedule (that's always a big secret till the last minute apparently! Huh ) is too much of a bitty hodge-podge of times atm.

It would be a mistake to imagine the girls are usually sitting idle whilst off-screen though. They are presumably shooting pre-recorded video, stills and general promo material for quite a portion of the time. Sin will need all sorts of stuff like that for when they begin asking subscriptions for their site. (Although that would seem a big ask of the consumer any time soon, as I would have thought they need to address the apparently low take up of the x-streams first.)

(06-05-2015 00:59 )TURNIPHEAD Wrote:  ...Tori & Tiffany in the utility room (not kitchen as no cooking appliances visible) on the floor with dirty washing around them was absolute crap...

I actually thought that was a decent show. Not that that means anything for the format or set involved, as I simply have trouble seeing anything else when Tori spreads her legs in that sort of thong! Big Grin It's crazy how refreshing it seems to have girls really willing to offer it up from all sides and not have the camera shie away like a frightened teenager on his first chance at third base. The surroundings fall into insignificance when the girl and viewer are into it.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015 14:52 by ShandyHand.)
06-05-2015 14:28
ColinRB Offline
Senior Poster

Biggest problem with the X-Streams when you've found them is calling them!

They only have one number per Stream!
An 09 number!
Can only be contacted by un-blocked phones in the UK!
Therefore No call from overseas including Ireland
Needs Sorting - Urgently !!!!!!

Also need to sign-up with VoiPay, VueCall or FireCall or create SinCall so people can call from any phone and pay with pre-purchased Credits from Anywhere in the World !!!!
06-05-2015 16:47
HEX!T Away
Retired

maybe they can try picture in picture aswell.
say all active streams take up the right most side of the screen and when the girls have a call they blur that box out while she does her thing...
much like they used to back when these shows first started. at least that way the guys can see which girls are available and active.
they really have to do something to show the viewer there are alternate girls as the current format just isnt working in there favour.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-05-2015 17:09
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

They have potential but they are making too many school boy errors so I have stopped watching sin.
06-05-2015 17:39
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Its a bit stop start on sin so far,they have produced a couple of good shows but they seem to be few and far between.No point in having 3 women on the pole set if they cant get naked or acknowledge each being there.

Also theres not enough pov sessions,i asked one of the girls was she up for interacting with the cameraman during handheld shows to make it more realistic and she was all up for it,seems taking the camera off the tripod is too much work for these guys Rolleyes
06-05-2015 17:46
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(06-05-2015 17:46 )forumdude Wrote:  Also theres not enough pov sessions,i asked one of the girls was she up for interacting with the cameraman during handheld shows to make it more realistic and she was all up for it,seems taking the camera off the tripod is too much work for these guys Rolleyes

Must be the same weakling cameramen that work at RLC Wink. And trust Mellie to now not be around to show them a thing or two
06-05-2015 18:07
ShandyHand Offline

(06-05-2015 13:08 )winsaw Wrote:  ...also seen today that the daytime xstream show at noon has been dropped Rolleyes it really dose feel like they are losing interest in the xstream,

Hmmm, perhaps a re-think at least. I see they can promote their twitter on mic (Ree was doing it earlier today). This random distinction in the rules of our all-knowing lawmakers is perhaps why Sin seem to take the attitude that everything (non-TV promotions) should be focused on there. They want that to be the go to route to their website as they are allowed to advertise that by Ofcom.

On the same note, can anyone confirm that they have dropped the "OPT.1"/"OPT.2" type graphics with the girls names. Have they found out that these are not allowed now?!

At least googling "sin tv" now gets the right company top of the list!

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015 12:40 by ShandyHand.)
06-05-2015 18:16