Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

dogman Offline
Account closed by request

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Wonder if they have got some natural BABESHOW GREATS,no one so far gets me over excited.

Age is a state of mind.
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2015 02:39 by dogman.)
14-03-2015 02:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

ok rammy but you don't need to call these 20 something women veterans in every post do you, the media don't call lionel messi a veteran, they haven't even started calling rooney and ronaldo veterans yet even though they have been around for a very long time why do you think that is?

anyway back on topic, personally im not bothered if they don't sign any natural babes but obviously they should sign some natural babes to please the natural tits only brigade
14-03-2015 02:37
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(14-03-2015 02:31 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im not 24 sb, im a lot older than that so thanks for the compliment Smile

I know you're not, you're 37 the same age as me Wink It was the babes who are 24 who you referred to as being veteran hence the reason I said based on that analogy that must make me and you pensioners laugh

Now where did I put my walking stick - This old age has made me senile Rolleyes
14-03-2015 02:39
dogman Offline
Account closed by request

You two still at,fuck,another post lost.

Age is a state of mind.
14-03-2015 02:42
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(14-03-2015 02:34 )dogman Wrote:  Wonder if they have got some natural BABESHOW GREATS,no one so far gets me over excited.

Ella Mai and Lacey are arguably Babeshow greats. If you remember in particular the handthong shows Lacey used to do on BS then you'll see what I mean. Ella too is great, mind you I am rather disappointed as that means she'll no longer be on BS Unleashed as I was rather fond of her flower Rolleyes
14-03-2015 03:00
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

^^ When he said 'natural', I think he was talking about tits Wink
14-03-2015 07:02
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

That leaves me thinking one thing then guys - the night shows are going to be mind - blowing to watch ....! Tongue I think to be honest I would not be at all surprised if OFCOM take a very early interest in the channel's output and I guess Sin will probably try to push boundaries as far as they can. Really surprised they have Louise and Tiff they will probably be the ones who will generate early income, but whether they will Tempt Dionne Mendez or Jemma Jey or even Rochelle to their roster would be an even bigger coup too. I live in hope!!Big Grin

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2015 08:36 by lovebabes56.)
14-03-2015 08:36
straw man Offline
Senior Poster

(08-03-2015 17:03 )bigglesworth Wrote:  If they're signing up legends it would be good if they had an EPG slot to match, but the theory of this thread is that they're on 945 which is the very bottom slot. bladewave

To make the most of their talents? I mean the higher the EPG slot the better, regardless of who they have on the channel?
14-03-2015 08:40
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

Yes of course I agree, the higher the EPG slot the better. With the market the way it is now any new channel can do with all the help it can get.

But I was specifically referring to the apparently big wage bill they are building up, because surely the more they load their costs up the more pressure there is to get high call volumes from the off, so having a good EPG slot would be decidedly helpful.
14-03-2015 10:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

one final comment on me calling the babes sintv have signed veterans. it is nothing to do with their ages, it is the fact that they all have many years experience on the babeshow so for me they are babeshow veterans who have big fanbases to bring with them to sintv that will call them and bring in lots of calls.

regarding no natural big chested babes on sintv, hopefully they will have some natural big boobed babes joining sintv. lots of people like natural big chested babes so can't see sintv not having any on their roster

babelover48, sintv wont be signing jemma jey as she's retired/retiring from the babeshows. Dionne Mendez would be a good signing

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 14-03-2015 11:53 by Rammyrascal.)
14-03-2015 11:48