Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Ok, I just stumbled onto this channel, and I must say, it offers a small glimmer of hope amidst the sea of degradation that is the babe channels in general. The webstream quality is tops and right up there with RLC, and it appears the cameramen actually have a pulse and actually...you know...move the camera around and interact with the girls. Liking the sets so far, just wish they'd perhaps add a classroom theme or the likes. But the stripper pole set by far is the best, followed closely by the construction backdrop, mainly because the girls get to climb on the table and spread eagle for close ups Smile

Will be calling in soon, but Jada is carrying this channel right now. Her x station performances are just superb. Hopefully Sin will carry the torch and bring the tv babe game back to its former glory! Now if they can only sign Electra off her brief hiatus and get Ruby to do some x-station shows, I will die a happy lad. Big Grin

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2015 23:20 by lynseylover.)
27-04-2015 23:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

^^ Thanks to Jada and the pole make that 7 calls Wink

27-04-2015 23:31
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

(27-04-2015 23:18 )lynseylover Wrote:  Ok, I just stumbled onto this channel, and I must say, it offers a small glimmer of hope amidst the sea of degradation that is the babe channels in general. The webstream quality is tops and right up there with RLC

You should have seen the quality a few weeks ago.
27-04-2015 23:32
RutgerWhore Offline
Senior Poster

By the way, I would agree with those saying the main stream is pretty good quality. It's the x-streams that I think are less so. Just to clarify.
28-04-2015 04:47
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2015 04:47 )RutgerWhore Wrote:  By the way, I would agree with those saying the main stream is pretty good quality. It's the x-streams that I think are less so. Just to clarify.

That's odd...all the streams including the x-streams appeared to be fine for me today. A few occasional quirks but there were very far and between. Definitely nothing compared to the nightmare that are the BS streams half the time. Then again this was just my first day watching.

28-04-2015 06:46
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I flicked on last night for a min and saw two girls together nice to see something different

Fair play
28-04-2015 10:00
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

Just to reinforce what I stated earlier, I can fully maximize the webstream and it is exceptional quality, even at full 1920x1080 resolution.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/9jkmfk.jpg

Pretty darn impressive. Dare I say best webstream quality of any babe show channel including PBTV? I love the fact that a new station is starting up with QUALITY. Hopefully it'll knock some sense into the other stations to get their acts together and step their game up. I think the others just got so damn complacent after all these years and every one of them wallowing in mediocrity and problems...especially knowing that viewers didn't have any better alternatives. Competition is always good in any business setting.

28-04-2015 12:01
Mellie D Offline
Master Poster

Just to give you a quick update, I don't when or what I'm doing for Sin at the moment and I have just received the most amazing contract photographing the rich and famous, so if I'm quiet around here for a bit, that is why

Much love xxx

I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're OK

http://twitter.com/#!/MellieMDY
http://www.mellie-d.com
28-04-2015 12:51
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Best of luck Mellie X
28-04-2015 12:53
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Thanks for the info mellie, good luck with this wonderful news for you, wish you all the best with it. Does this contract mean you won't now be doing Sexhibtion/ SexhibitionXXX in August?

know you'll come on here as and when you can.

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-04-2015 13:02 by Rammyrascal.)
28-04-2015 12:57