Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
(25-04-2015 12:37 )HannahsPet Wrote:  yeah but they can do quite sexy shows on the stream guessing Kara will be on 942 dionne will be on stream

Yes Dionne will be on the streams I wish that they would swap it and put her on sky
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 12:51 by broncobilly10.)
25-04-2015 12:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

(25-04-2015 07:12 )HannahsPet Wrote:  They seriously do need a 2nd channel

^Agree
The advantage of a second channel would mean that the girls could do longer rotating stints, than they do at present. I would say that a 2hr change over pattern would be about right. This would mean that fans of certain babes would get to see a fair amount of their favourite performer and the girls would get a fair chance at earning some decent money while on the sky channel. The boredom threshold would probably be less among some of the more easily distracted performers. So potentially a win win situation.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 13:17 by gunnar.)
25-04-2015 13:07
verrox Offline
Apprentice Poster

It would be a good idea for them to change the name of one or two of the x-streams to xxx-streams then that way when they rotate the girls from the sky channel the ones that are prepared to show explicit nudity can go on there and at least you would know the level of content expected.

On their recruitment it clearly asks what level the girl is prepared to go to and states 3 categories so its not like any of them should be getting asked to do more than they signed up for or are comfortable with. At the moment it seems to me that all but 2 or 3 of them have been signed up for the Glamour/Implied Nude category.
25-04-2015 13:16
terence Offline

^fuck me no! if they change the name of anything to xxxstreams the threads shouting about false advertising might actually overwhelm the forums servers and cause a catastrophic failure! Tongue

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
25-04-2015 13:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
verrox Offline
Apprentice Poster

Smile RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
Any form of advertising the x-stream channels to pull in more viewers/callers would be good as what they are doing right now clearly isn't working!!!!!!!!
25-04-2015 14:00
jobuddy18uk Offline
Junior Poster

cant seem to call Dionne on xstream, main number only has kara on and number on xstream page seems to put me through to a 'talk to girls at home' style line. Any help?
25-04-2015 14:16
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

I think they are still working the phones out not sure why they did not fix this before launch. Irish Number does not work either
25-04-2015 14:38
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^When I was watching Dionne on the webstream before, I'm sure it said irish number coming soon. I'll check it out again the next time someone goes on one of the streams.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 14:55 by gunnar.)
25-04-2015 14:54
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yep coming soon but that's not good enough should be ready now
25-04-2015 15:17
TURNIPHEAD Offline
Master Poster

At the Chippenham Beer & Cider Festival today I met Mellie D who was there with friends
Being a good West Country Lass, Mellie enjoyed a few glasses of cider talking to us boys
The Gorgeous Millie has a wonderful bubbly personality and was very easy to talk to her and she was interested in what we had to say
I have a photo taken with Millie which I will keep to myself
Thanks Millie for a great afternoon and keep up your good work on this forum /channel
Paul
xxx
25-04-2015 18:56