Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
I don't need you to give me Sin TV's side of the story unless you work there you shouldn't be trying, no offense Rammy
24-04-2015 07:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

None taken bronco, but how can I give sintv's side of the story when I don't work for them

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2015 07:38
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I quite like the preview films, although I appreciate they're more acceptable during the day than at night.

Ree and Tori looked very lovely last night.

As for trolls, they can usually be spotted by their frequent use of I-see-no-trolling rhetoric, which is a dead giveaway.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
24-04-2015 08:19
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

One shot of naked Louise and you are all about Sin TV it's cool I get it. I also like naked Louise she is great.

I would just like to give Ree Petra some props she seems like a really nice person, she took a call from someone looking for Tori and she came on the Mic to try to help out that was simple and a act of kindness.
24-04-2015 08:20
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

(24-04-2015 00:24 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I read Block's post as a warning not to let this thread go the way of others in the past, rather than an accusation about anything that has been said in here.

I'd say you're right and that it's pretty obvious you're right. The debate is because some people seem to have missed the obvious.
24-04-2015 09:22
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(24-04-2015 01:51 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Its not in the same league as BS Unleashed.

Don't know how you can claim BS Unleashed is better. The content might be stronger on there, but I watched it for 5 minutes recently when Leigh Darby was on and for all of that time 90% of the screen was filled with a cameraman's backside. You could hardly see anything of the babe at all, so I switched over before I fell asleep. It's no use having good content if the production & camera work is shiteWink

As this is a new channel only time will tell if it's going to be any good or not, all we can really do is sit back watch and wait. It will either succeed or disappear very quickly, and with Mellie as a producer I say it will be a success given timeBig Grin

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
24-04-2015 09:35
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(24-04-2015 08:20 )Broncobilly Wrote:  One shot of naked Louise and you are all about Sin TV it's cool I get it. I also like naked Louise she is great.

I would just like to give Ree Petra some props she seems like a really nice person, she took a call from someone looking for Tori and she came on the Mic to try to help out that was simple and a act of kindness.

What I've said about sintv in general has nothing to do with Louise Porter. Yes she's been sensational since joining sintv but she hasn't influenced my comments on sintv as a whole.

Will agree with you about ree petra, she does seem like a really lovely person

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2015 09:57
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Let's let it be we won't agree in general about the channel, at least we agree about Ree

Cheers
24-04-2015 10:02
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

Agree bronco, agree to disagree about sintv but agree about ree petra Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
24-04-2015 10:11
gentlegiant Offline
Senior Poster

(24-04-2015 00:01 )richpk Wrote:  do any of you guys actually call the ladies or just watch?
Yes. I call a few times a week, sometimes by mobile - one girl in particular as most will know from my posts.
Obviously, from conversations with the girls there are things I would never disclose on this forum!
After all it is only meant to be fun!
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 08:41 by gentlegiant.)
24-04-2015 17:14