Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion

Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Sin TV - General Chat & Discussion
The HD setting will probably return after the tech mob have made the adjustments needed to cope. The world and his brother on the site last night/this morning..the SD setting is still better quality than the rest so they will not be too concerned.Smile
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 13:32 by Danzig.)
18-04-2015 13:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

@winsaw.

Yes. I accept that there are restrictions. Yet I also read a day or so ago that people thought that the discreet Girl-X Option 2 etc. was a viable circumvention.

But,of course, if Ofcom read these posts as well, or even a rival channel, a few choice words could sink that idea.

And I previously said that it is my firm belief that their business plan is to get more viewers on the webstreams and use the tv to promote that.

There is an assumption that even in this day and age everyone is net savvy. Everyone uses social media. So everyone can find what they want them to find. Yet, even in this day and age, many are still glued to their couches or use the net for more regular activities. And many of those will not even know of this place.

Finally, talking of bs. They show their web-addr on all their channels. And that web page has PPV stuff. Yes. All channels and not just the one with this magical Dutch licence which really does not give them that much freedom. So really just what prevents Sin from just doing that ? I guess it is due to the more openness their site. Lack of proper age-restriction. Something they really need to think about else a launch could soon become a sinking ship.
18-04-2015 13:43
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Launch party was a mistake they already had the streams but they made no effort with sky it was just the occasional topless moments

If the sky thing was important then we should have had themes and some moments with 2 girls but no. The streams were the focus I fear for this channel.
18-04-2015 14:05
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

whilst im not keen on dom shows myself, ive no problem with SinTV doing dom shows, all the other babeshows/babechannels do them so not surprised that sintv are doing them as well as they clearly make the babeshows (including sintv) money and the babeshows have to do shows that they think the callers will like and therefore call the shows.

at the moment there for me is a demand for dom shows so the channels are meeting this demand so they can bring in the calls etc

regarding the sky show, ive no complaints with what's been shown on sintv's sky show since it started on Wednesday. I was expecting it to be pretty much like the other Ofcom controlled sky shows and so far it has met that expectation I have for the sintv skyshow

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 14:13 by Rammyrascal.)
18-04-2015 14:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

(18-04-2015 14:05 )Broncobilly Wrote:  Launch party was a mistake they already had the streams but they made no effort with sky it was just the occasional topless moments

If the sky thing was important then we should have had themes and some moments with 2 girls but no. The streams were the focus I fear for this channel.
was there a launch party? i didnt get to see anything till after 1am when i was finally able to connect. then all i got was 20 mins of lacey (good 20 mins but still)

also just a heads up to all them sending me pm's asking for new stream codes for the x-streams... the 1s you are using work. they had technical issues last night. they havent changed the stream link addresses so just try again today...
if you get error 404 in vlc then try the sd streams they are more stable and can handle more viewers.
if your using rtmp then wait. it will either time out or eventually connect.
if it times out try the sd streams like i said earlier.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 14:12 by HEX!T.)
18-04-2015 14:11
broncobilly10 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes Rammy people like dom and they should do one segment a night but dom should not be the whole show until people give up and go to sleep a new channel should be fresh not just more of the same
18-04-2015 14:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree dom shouldn't be the whole show bronco as you say but dom wasn't the whole show last night on sintv including the sky show bronco, there was lots of non dom shows and themes on either 942 and on the sin tv x-streams.

as for more of the same, as ive said the other babeshows do dom shows as they are clearly popular with callers so no surprise sintv has decided to do the same as they know they will get the calls

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2015 14:17
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(18-04-2015 14:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  at the moment there for me is a demand for dom shows

At the moment there for me is a demand for fully nude and oiled-up 2-4-1 shows.
I hope they have their finger on the pulse of that one too Tongue
18-04-2015 14:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(18-04-2015 13:43 )DB83 Wrote:  @winsaw.

Yes. I accept that there are restrictions. Yet I also read a day or so ago that people thought that the discreet Girl-X Option 2 etc. was a viable circumvention.

But,of course, if Ofcom read these posts as well, or even a rival channel, a few choice words could sink that idea.

And I previously said that it is my firm belief that their business plan is to get more viewers on the webstreams and use the tv to promote that.

There is an assumption that even in this day and age everyone is net savvy. Everyone uses social media. So everyone can find what they want them to find. Yet, even in this day and age, many are still glued to their couches or use the net for more regular activities. And many of those will not even know of this place.

Finally, talking of bs. They show their web-addr on all their channels. And that web page has PPV stuff. Yes. All channels and not just the one with this magical Dutch licence which really does not give them that much freedom. So really just what prevents Sin from just doing that ? I guess it is due to the more openness their site. Lack of proper age-restriction. Something they really need to think about else a launch could soon become a sinking ship.

Good points, there is no problem advertising a site that shows no more than sky as all the others do this, but think I am right in saying bsx and bsu only get plugged on 902,
Maybe sin need a soft website they can plug it on TV and people will find the xstreams easier

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-04-2015 14:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

hope sintv meet your demand circles Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 18-04-2015 14:19 by Rammyrascal.)
18-04-2015 14:18