babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average

You know you're watching too many babeshows when.....?

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: You know you're watching too many babeshows when.....?
(03-03-2015 14:57 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  The 9 button begins to wear out on your Sky remote.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

The only button wearing out on my remote is the programme button!!Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
08-03-2015 11:56
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

When only watching/calling reaches it's peak and you sign yourself up to a forum so you can actually start posting about them too Rolleyes
Then, once that seems spent, we move on to start researching the channels and Ofcom with all it's tiresome rules etc etc.
Once an abundance of well educated information is achieved, we then start posting advice for the channels laugh Actually believing should we ever start our own channel and inject our wealth of knowledge into it's production it would definitely be the best RolleyesBig Laugh
08-03-2015 12:36
Biker Annie Lover Offline
I Talk To Babes About Weather

you think it perfectly normal to watch TV in the daytime with the curtains drawn.
08-03-2015 12:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

(08-03-2015 12:36 )Bandwagon Wrote:  When only watching/calling reaches it's peak and you sign yourself up to a forum so you can actually start posting about them too Rolleyes
Then, once that seems spent, we move on to start researching the channels and Ofcom with all it's tiresome rules etc etc.
Once an abundance of well educated information is achieved, we then start posting advice for the channels laugh Actually believing should we ever start our own channel and inject our wealth of knowledge into it's production it would definitely be the best RolleyesBig Laugh
lol mate i understand your saying this sarcastically. but channel 960 actually offered me a legit job if i ever got down there way and needed work. oopnorth was also offered a similar position.
seems the guy behind the scenes liked the fact that we didint fall for the honey trap a lot of girls use to get there way with the producers. Big Grin

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
08-03-2015 20:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(08-03-2015 11:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  When the first thing you say when chatting up a woman in the nightclub is "I think you should be on the babeshows"

Yeah and I've said it, my chat up line to a girl was. I think you're stunning, you should definitely be a model. She looked at me and smiled and said thank you very much which I should have left it at that but me being me decided to push it just a bit further when I said yeash you'd look great on Babestation with your's tit's out. She slapped me on the face, called me a dirty bastard and walked away. Suffice to say I never did get my hole that night but hey hoy I still managed to see Babestation when I got home so all was not lost Big Grin
08-03-2015 21:03
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

You walked past the Cornish pasties in Morrison's and you find your self thinking " I wonder when Preeti will do another unleashed show ? "
08-03-2015 21:52
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

You make more than 600 separate posts on a forum dedicated to the babeshows.

Up to 600 is fine, but any more than that is just far too...

...awww, DAMNIT!!!
08-03-2015 21:55
ai1234 Offline
Senior Poster

you know your 1.53 times table...
08-03-2015 23:25
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

when you've got something dripping down your leg
08-03-2015 23:36
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

...your remote-control's always sticky shocked
09-03-2015 00:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV