Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Candy - Chat & Discussion

RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

[split] Candy - Chat & Discussion
Some on here make me want to puke. You fucking accuse me of causing girls to fall foul to eating disorders. But then you are quite fucking happy to go along, neigh not just go along but actively encourage girls to have plastic stuffed into their chests for the sake of your own sexual cravings.
Answer me this, which would seem to be the more normal. A girl going to the gym. Or a girl to lay on a operating table changing her shape that drastic way?
07-02-2015 12:08
Find all posts by this user
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

RE: Candy - Chat & Discussion
(07-02-2015 12:08 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  Some on here make me want to puke. You fucking accuse me of causing girls to fall foul to eating disorders. But then you are quite fucking happy to go along, neigh not just go along but actively encourage girls to have plastic stuffed into their chests for the sake of your own sexual cravings.
Answer me this, which would seem to be the more normal. A girl going to the gym. Or a girl to lay on a operating table changing her shape that drastic way?
Says the muppet who suggested that Hanna Martin should get a boob job done when she started doing nights.
08-02-2015 11:35
Banned

(08-02-2015 11:35 )Kenilo Wrote:  Says the muppet who suggested that Hanna Martin should get a boob job done when she started doing nights.

What a fucking thoroughly hollow argument you make about what i said in the past. Something I may have said then, and i doubt i ever did say anything appertaining to the size of a particular models tits, But even if I did, Then what I say is not set in fucking stone, it does allow me to change my mind . It is what i say today that is meant, not fucking years ago, MUPPET.
08-02-2015 18:43
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

not getting into a slagging match with you. Hanna Martins night time Chat and discussion thread is there for anyone to read. You turned on her quick enough and now you are starting on This girl Candy. Suggesting she needs to go to the gym to shed a few pounds. Are you for Fuckin real?
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2015 12:32 by Kenilo.)
09-02-2015 12:30
Banned

(09-02-2015 12:30 )Kenilo Wrote:  not getting into a slagging match with you. Hanna Martins night time Chat and discussion thread is there for anyone to read. You turned on her quick enough and now you are starting on This girl Candy. Suggesting she needs to go to the gym to shed a few pounds. Are you for Fuckin real?

I need to read this cos certainly didn't or can't remember writing this.. I don't even fucking know where This Hannah Martin thread is so if you would be so kind to put it up I would be grateful. As far as I am led to believe, you have to be some sort of obsessive fanboy to write on her thread, do you not? And as you no doubt can see, I am not a fucking fanboy.
15-02-2015 11:31
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

Haha Fanboy ? Now you are having a laugh. I have no time for keyboard warriors or internet trolls. You obviously don't give a shit if you hurt any of these models feelings with your posts about their looks or shape. So Piss off
15-02-2015 12:35
Banned

(15-02-2015 12:35 )Kenilo Wrote:  Haha Fanboy ? Now you are having a laugh. I have no time for keyboard warriors or internet trolls. You obviously don't give a shit if you hurt any of these models feelings with your posts about their looks or shape. So Piss off

Hello again Kenilo, Now I am sure if I had said something that was in anyway hurtful to anyone. Then the mods would have soon put me right about it, but no I have heard nothing from them. In fact the only person who seems to be smarting is you. When really it is me who has every right to feel aggrieved. You posted about so-called hurtful remarks i had made about another model. But as of yet you have not presented me or anyone else with these negative posts you are accusing me of sending. Also telling me to p... off, is not exactly adhering to forum rules, Is It?
18-02-2015 23:59
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

(18-02-2015 23:59 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  
(15-02-2015 12:35 )Kenilo Wrote:  Haha Fanboy ? Now you are having a laugh. I have no time for keyboard warriors or internet trolls. You obviously don't give a shit if you hurt any of these models feelings with your posts about their looks or shape. So Piss off

Hello again Kenilo, Now I am sure if I had said something that was in anyway hurtful to anyone. Then the mods would have soon put me right about it, but no I have heard nothing from them. In fact the only person who seems to be smarting is you. When really it is me who has every right to feel aggrieved. You posted about so-called hurtful remarks i had made about another model. But as of yet you have not presented me or anyone else with these negative posts you are accusing me of sending. Also telling me to p... off, is not exactly adhering to forum rules, Is It?
What? You again? Just read Post#8 on this thread and imagine what a confidence booster that must have been for Candy. Now the only thing bothering me at the moment is the scrabble game words with friends. Playing against the computer the fuckin thing keeps throwing words made up of a jumble of letters that mean nothing and when I question it the reply is that it is an acceptable word but no valid explanation is available Now that's bollox. Do you really want me to search all the threads and point out every negative thing you have said about any of the models? Cos I have other things to do . Just go find Hannas thread and read through your own posts. Its there.
20-02-2015 14:08
Banned

(20-02-2015 14:08 )Kenilo Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 23:59 )RESPONSIBLE ADULT Wrote:  

What? You again? Just read Post#8 on this thread and imagine what a confidence booster that must have been for Candy. Now the only thing bothering me at the moment is the scrabble game words with friends. Playing against the computer the fuckin thing keeps throwing words made up of a jumble of letters that mean nothing and when I question it the reply is that it is an acceptable word but no valid explanation is available Now that's bollox. Do you really want me to search all the threads and point out every negative thing you have said about any of the models? Cos I have other things to do . Just go find Hannas thread and read through your own posts. Its there.

It certainly is me Kenilo, you don't get me off your back so easily. I want you to show this forum what I have wrote that is so upsetting to this model called Hannah, put it up and let the forum decide. You being judge and jury, and being your own little branch of ofcom is not what this forum should be like.
20-02-2015 17:23
Kenilo Offline
Master Poster

RE: [split] Candy - Chat & Discussion
Here we go again. I don't suppose you said any thing about Amy Either. She is new to the channels. You were not very nice about her either. Dont suppose you can find that thread either.You know some of these girls read this forum and you don't seem to give a shit if you offend them or not . I am still trying to work out which one you are, a keyboard warrior, A Troll or just a Bully. Look up Amys thread and check post #52 and #89
26-02-2015 14:56
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66