hot and wet

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Hot & Wet

steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hot & Wet
More sad news from H & W. Its not confirmed yet, hopefully I will manage that tomorrow but it would seem that Dea and Fantasy have both left. It came out in conversation last night. I thought they were on a break and having missed nearly all of last weekend, didn't think anything of them not being there. But the question was asked last night and the answer was she thought they had left. Its a shame they were 2 lovely girls. Dea, being from Argentina, a long way from Prague, had been home recently and perhaps was now beginning to feel homesick, I don't know. As for Fantasy, I wouldn't like to say, especially as her sister is there as well so that cant be home sickness. Anyway will try and conform tomorrow and update as necessary. As you may have seen we do have a third new girl, Samantha, supposedly from Russia. Did her first shift with Frida last night. That's all for now.
05-03-2017 23:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

Just to confirm that Fantasy has definitely left. Dea is on a break and may or may not be back, will be u to her whether she returns. As for the new girl Samantha. She lasted the one shift, she has also left the channel. At least the girls that are left are very pleasing on the eye and with Angie returning for an indefinite period, it means they can ring the changes and give the girl days off now instead of them working every day.
11-03-2017 22:49
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

All boring .. The channel needs more new breed

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
12-03-2017 00:12
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(11-03-2017 22:49 )steve1057 Wrote:  As for the new girl Samantha. She lasted the one shift, she has also left the channel.

Sorry to hear that. I liked the look of her and had been hoping all week for her to appear again.

Question everything
(This post was last modified: 12-03-2017 23:01 by milfspotter.)
12-03-2017 23:00
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

(12-03-2017 00:12 )Firebird Wrote:  All boring .. The channel needs more new breed

Its a personal opinion only but these girls only started a short time ago so they cant change them just yet, Anyway I think H & W have got the right number of girls and a good selection and maybe the best group of girls yet. All friendly and all get on together, no bitchiness behind the scenes. Also if you find then boring change channels and try else where, easy solution.
13-03-2017 23:02
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

(13-03-2017 23:02 )steve1057 Wrote:  Anyway I think H & W have got the right number of girls and a good selection and maybe the best group of girls yet.

Agreed Steve, collectively it's probably the best group yet. In the past I've liked one or two individuals like Tori, Layla or Carina, but overall the bunch has never been this good.

Question everything
16-03-2017 21:50
steve1057 Offline
Junior Poster

As you may or may not have seen Pleasure, the Brazilian beauty has now left H & W. Her last day was yesterday and she flew home today. It was a bit sudden but something had cropped up at home that needed her urgent attention and so the very short notice. Scarlett said that she is leaving on 15th June and returning home. If that is the case, I wonder how many other girls may consider leaving at the same time as they all joined more or less at the same time. Scarlett is away for a few days after tomorrow. Bella is away again for an unknown period and Athena is also going away I believe. It means that H & W will be short on girls for a short while. There is nothing coming out as to whether they are looking for replacements or not so its a case of watch this space. If I hear anything I will let you know.
04-05-2017 22:51
Bubas Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Hot & Wet - 241 - Caps & Vids
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2039889

How can I get IPTV playlist (.m3u) from this video?
27-05-2017 12:06
jollyitaly89 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Hot & Wet - 241 - Caps & Vids
I would like to know when to put the show on scarlett and frida...Blush
16-06-2017 11:33
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Just lately whenever I've tuned in Vixen has been on. I know they've lost some girls recently but that seems ridiculous. And it doesn't help that just lately the schedule says TBC so I can't plan my viewing.

Question everything
21-06-2017 06:33

hot and wet