babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who do you think is the least active babe on box?

emmajanefan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who do you think is the least active babe on box?
Candy is good, just need to show her ass more to the camera!

And Jemstone needs to do the bloody same! and stop with the close ups of her face and put that ass on screen!!!

Less is more...I didn't answer
21-04-2009 14:09
Find all posts by this user
Bunna Away
On Leave

If the lovely Candy did all the moving around some spiteful git would probably open a thread slagging her off for copying the other models.

Thank you and goodnight!
21-04-2009 14:15
Deb x Away
Master Poster

In fairness, I've seen a clip or two on here where Candy doesn't seem to move much. It seems like that's what she's become known for.
I think that's a shame.

The bits I saw last night, I realised I was watching out for that, and it wasn't fair of me. She was actually moving around quite a bit, shifting about, touching. Also, she's very animated when she's reading out texts Big Grin

PS. Divine, I like your 'most active' reply. Cool
21-04-2009 14:31
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Bunna Wrote:If the lovely Candy did all the moving around some spiteful git would probably open a thread slagging her off for copying the other models.

Didnt start this to slag of Candy, just my personal observation. Worth a try to stir up the babes. Wouldnt it be great if they all moved about like Tammy Oldham, All that tanned flesh and sweat and ooohh shit!
21-04-2009 14:32
Hazhard Away
Banned

Deb x Wrote:In fairness, I've seen a clip or two on here where Candy doesn't seem to move much. It seems like that's what she's become known for.
I think that's a shame.

The bits I saw last night, I realised I was watching out for that, and it wasn't fair of me. She was actually moving around quite a bit, shifting about, touching. Also, she's very animated when she's reading out texts Big Grin

PS. Divine, I like your 'most active' reply. Cool

Thanks deb Smile, i think someone should make a who is the most active babe thread.
21-04-2009 14:49
Bunna Away
On Leave

It was a general post Soc, in response to reading too many negative Candy posts today.
I'm not picking any one person out & I've had the odd go at models before,the Candy thing seems to be snow-balling unfairly IMHO. Smile

Thank you and goodnight!
21-04-2009 14:51
ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq Away
Gramaticul Jeanious

Although she has improved since the days of Babecast. Though I'm afraid the answer to this thread's question has to be Candy. There aren't that many girls on Partyland yet, but all of them "outmove" Candy.
(This post was last modified: 21-04-2009 15:09 by ǝʌɐʍǝpɐןq.)
21-04-2009 15:07
Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

[/quote]
Divine
Thanks deb Smile, i think someone should make a who is the most active babe thread.
[/quote]

I can answer that for you......The most active babe is......( drum roll please ).....Sasha after a can of Red Bull. Big Grin Seriously she bounced around so violently one night my t.v fell off it's stand!

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
21-04-2009 15:16
Bunna Away
On Leave

BladeWave Wrote:Although she has improved since the days of Babecast. Though I'm afraid the answer to this thread's question has to be Candy. There aren't that many girls on Partyland yet, but all of them "outmove" Candy.

saying it once in this thread was enough,twice in the same thread is just boring,you should try moving about moreBig Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
21-04-2009 15:19
Deb x Away
Master Poster

PillowPants Wrote:I can answer that for you......The most active babe is......( drum roll please ).....Sasha after a can of Red Bull. Big Grin Seriously she bounced around so violently one night my t.v fell off it's stand!
lol - you know what would sort this out once and for all?
Red Bull and Trampoline Night
Then we'll see who's most active...Wink
21-04-2009 15:23
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV