Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

New channel launch

Vic_Smith Offline
Senior Poster

RE: New channel launch
Thanks to everyone for the replies re. licensing. Interesting stuff. Used to watch Eurotic a fair bit back in 2009, saw some decent shows. There used to be a really hot babe with short, blonde hair and a body tattoo on the channel at the time that I liked, can't remember her name. That was 5 or 6 years ago though so I expect she's long gone.
31-01-2015 21:47
Find all posts by this user
ETV_guest Offline
eUrotic fan

I think her name is Viviana really cute girl.

I'm not a member of ETV staff, i just like this channel!
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 22:26 by ETV_guest.)
31-01-2015 22:15
Whynot Offline
Just Me

Do you think we r dumb? Barely 2 days after the forum names this the etv thread, u join as their fan... and u expect us to believe u r not a worker/stooge for the channel?

Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rolleyes

I hate injustice and liars
31-01-2015 22:27
Slick84 Offline
Junior Poster

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. This thread is being splattered all over the existing ETV's forums so that's probably where most of the new current visits - mine included - are coming from.

If anything, I can tell you not to bother with the channel, to ease your suspicions, lol. They are fishing for new paying customers to their Website (where you won't see anything hard as they're firmly against that - in reality it's just self-censorship). Their aim is to soften down the "free" TV shows in order to sell on their Website the same low-quality stuff that we can see on the TV these days (for 2 more days...).
31-01-2015 22:34
rob spartacus Offline
Junior Poster

(30-01-2015 14:33 )ETV_guest Wrote:  To conclude, unfortunatly TV is nothing else than a bait for payment shows on the site. That's for now, any improvement are welcomed but honestly i think it's really hard to have something like their "golden age"

Hello ETV_guest. Have the ETV shows declined simply because they are more interested in selling shows from their website, or are there other reasons for the TV shows not being as good as they were?
31-01-2015 22:41
ETV_guest Offline
eUrotic fan

sorry, I do not want to be an intruder.

Enjoy the new channel if you can

I'm not a member of ETV staff, i just like this channel!
31-01-2015 22:46
Slick84 Offline
Junior Poster

(31-01-2015 22:41 )rob spartacus Wrote:  Hello ETV_guest. Have the ETV shows declined simply because they are more interested in selling shows from their website, or are there other reasons for the TV shows not being as good as they were?

Hard to say. The basic premise of their TV shows is that one person (either by calling or sending a written message) "pays" for the show and everybody else can watch for free. On their Website, every person must shell out something for a show, not just the one who asked.

It is true that they arbitrarily forbid stuff on their TV shows in order to make it (for a price) on their Website.

If this was just a matter of external censorship (the issue undoubtedly exists), they could simply broadcast on their Website the same show (no longer "TV") with no added price, keeping the same premise as of now.

Just, ETV's staff has never swallowed well (despite the fact that this was the thing that kept them afloat from 2004 to 2012 by itself, when the paying Website was introduced) the fact that there are "leechers", i.e. people who "enjoy" a show for free.

What I dislike about them is the perennial "holier than thou" attitude that they show not only towards who they consider to be leechers, but to their paying customers as well (always with some variant of "Don't like? Don't watch and shut up"), instead of actually listening to constructive criticism.

That said, if nudity is what you are looking for, the most you can expect during the new TV shows that will start from next week is full frontal nudity with closed legs (and not even from all models, since some do not do that - some won't even show their breasts).

However, some of the models who do not get either topless or naked in the TV show (this was true ever since the introduction of their Website) do perform topless or naked in their paying shows on the Web.

So, call it a bait, call it shyness (due to the fact that on FTA potentially the whole world can watch, whereas on the Web it's just a few, selected paying customer), but that's how it's going to be. What's for sure is that you're never going to see more on the TV than on their Website.
(This post was last modified: 31-01-2015 23:46 by Slick84.)
31-01-2015 23:45
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Have to say they have hd streaming something we can only dream of over here Wink which will be gone in few months if cellcast have there way lol

I for one willing to give them a chance looks like they have a few natural girls love that

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
01-02-2015 06:05
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

oooh http://www.etvshow.com/?action=details&did=725

Like the way they are actually saying something. You wouldnt get this level of Explanation from BS RLC S66 or any other channel

when will people learn there is no such thing as Free to AIR theres Free to View but you always have to pay to air things

You watch the BBC then you pay the licence fee
You watch the Commercial Channels you have to have Adverts

obviously they are losing money cos of the europe wide recession and need to make money and the UK is the only region thats doing ok at the moment so they would be mad not to try and make money over here

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 11:35 by HannahsPet.)
01-02-2015 11:28
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(01-02-2015 11:28 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Like the way they are actually saying something. You wouldnt get this level of Explanation from BS RLC S66 or any other channel

No other channel has ever changed its shows so drastically though.

Given the forthcoming drastic change to their output I imagine they almost had to say something.
01-02-2015 12:49
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV