RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion
I do understand its your opinion, just as I hope you understand mine

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2014 10:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Watched Amy for a while last night,very cute,girl next door,but just reminded me of a young girl trying to act like a grown up,her awkwardness is painful to watch.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
23-12-2014 13:50
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

some strange comments on here, people are missing the point she is trying to look young and vulnerable as that's what guy's how are into the Lolita type model are looking for,
i don't think she has learning difficulties laugh Rolleyes i think she is smart as she has seen the comments on here and twitter etc and realized that by going down this road she will get a lot of fan and make a lot of money, the fact she was took on full time after only a weeks trail shows its working,
when i watched last night she had the full schoolgirl outfit on really playing it up, she should look a bit awkward as she wants you to think she is 16 just come for school, not had a lot of experience with men so not sure how to be sexy, all perfect Lolita traits,
i think it's just a case of if you are not looking for that type of show you will not get it

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-12-2014 14:31
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Lolita traits are of a young precocious girl sexually advanced for her years winsaw, the complete opposite of how you would describe a ''Lolita''.
23-12-2014 16:17
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

^^that's not how i have ever though of the meaning of it, i always think of it as i have described it, guess that's why we looking at the show different, don't take away from the fact i still loved her submissive young girl show, great fun

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
23-12-2014 17:04
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(23-12-2014 14:31 )winsaw Wrote:  when i watched last night she had the full schoolgirl outfit on really playing it up, she should look a bit awkward as she wants you to think she is 16 just come for school, not had a lot of experience with men so not sure how to be sexy, all perfect Lolita traits,

Well each to their own of course, it's not really my thing, i like a more mature look myself .

I wouldn't be surprised if Ofcom at some point get a bee in their bonnet concerning the impression you get, and what STD 66 want you to think when watching a show like that.
If some one made a complaint about STD 66 giving the impression that they were using under 18 year old's dressed as school girls then maybe STD 66 could possibly be in trouble.? (it would be against their rules if they did use under 18 year old's)

Remember Sport XXX got in trouble for giving the impression that their girls were full frontal, even though Ofcom accepted that they had flesh coloured knickers on, they still found them in breach for giving the impression they were knickerless.

Remember Playboy TV Chat were found in breach for Dannii Harwood simulating and giving the impression that she was involved in sexual activity behind a door, she wasn't but Ofcom found Playboy in breach for giving the impression she was .

So would Ofcom have a agenda with STD 66 giving the impression the girl on screen was a under 18 year old school girl ? , i'm not saying they would, but knowing Ofcom i wouldn't be surprised if they did .

The girls are supposed to be college girls not school girls, if the BS girls ever refer to themselves on screen as dressed has a school girl they get told off

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 18:17 by mr mystery.)
23-12-2014 17:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-12-2014 14:31 )winsaw Wrote:  some strange comments on here, people are missing the point she is trying to look young and vulnerable as that's what guy's how are into the Lolita type model are looking for,
i don't think she has learning difficulties laugh Rolleyes i think she is smart as she has seen the comments on here and twitter etc and realized that by going down this road she will get a lot of fan and make a lot of money, the fact she was took on full time after only a weeks trail shows its working,
when i watched last night she had the full schoolgirl outfit on really playing it up, she should look a bit awkward as she wants you to think she is 16 just come for school, not had a lot of experience with men so not sure how to be sexy, all perfect Lolita traits,
i think it's just a case of if you are not looking for that type of show you will not get it

amy's joined s66 fulltime already? brilliant if she has. mrmystery you do make a fair point about Ofcom possibly getting a bee in their bonnet about amy's school/collegegirl shows. hopefully this wont happen and s66 will make sure they dont

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 17:48 by Rammyrascal.)
23-12-2014 17:46
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I've tried to watch Amy but I do share the same view as so many others in regards to how young she looks.
Obviously she is of age but something inside just says "no" and I cannot watch.
I really don't want to offend Amy if she reads this because she's just started out, it's not her fault she's blessed with such young looks of which will surely benefit her some day in the future.
But for me, at the moment, I find it very border line and it just doesn't fit right.

This post wasn't manufactured to discredit any person who doesn't share my opinion, we know she is of age it's simply a personal perspective situation and nothing more.
23-12-2014 19:30
steviebaby Offline
Posting Machine

(23-12-2014 02:24 )badbadman999 Wrote:  ^ Without wishing to come over all Rammy...could have phrased that better...

She seems pretty busy on the phone & with her shall we say niche look I'd imagine the outfit she keeps putting back on is part of the reason why.

Looked to me that the callers kept asking her to remove her clothes, then when she refused to take her knickers off, they hung up. She puts everything back on and the cycle goes round again. Certainly keeps the phone line busy.
23-12-2014 22:38
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(23-12-2014 17:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(23-12-2014 14:31 )winsaw Wrote:  some strange comments on here, people are missing the point she is trying to look young and vulnerable as that's what guy's how are into the Lolita type model are looking for,

amy's joined s66 fulltime already? brilliant if she has. mrmystery you do make a fair point about Ofcom possibly getting a bee in their bonnet about amy's school/collegegirl shows. hopefully this wont happen and s66 will make sure they dont

I asked amy after my post here has she joined s66 full time and she tweeted back this morning "Yep". Great news s66 have signed amy up. Think she could be a nightbabe to watch in 2015

Piper Niven Superfan
24-12-2014 19:13