Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.29 Average

Kendal London (Amy Rose) - Chat and Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Amy - Chat and Discussion
Outfit on, outfit off, outfit on, outfit off, on, off, on, off

Either she has the most bizarre caller, or the lamest producer... I'm leaning toward lamest producer Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 01:15 by mrmann.)
23-12-2014 01:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
badbadman999 Offline
Senior Poster

^ Without wishing to come over all Rammy...could have phrased that better...

She seems pretty busy on the phone & with her shall we say niche look I'd imagine the outfit she keeps putting back on is part of the reason why.
23-12-2014 01:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well either she is shy which I very much fucking doubt or the producer is a fucking pussy. I'm going with option 2 Rolleyes

Good to see Mr Rascal thanking your post, he obviously must have inside knowledge of tonight's call statistics and well just so long as they are good then that's the main thing I suppose Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 01:33 by Scottishbloke.)
23-12-2014 01:33
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
too much information badbadman999 laugh agree with you. Amy seems to have been busy on the phones tonight and keeps putting the outfit back on to bring in the next call after her current one has finished and knows that her in a schoolgirl outfit will probably bring in the most calls.

sb, yes it is the main thing for amy that she is bringing in the calls and will do a show that she thinks will bring in the calls.

if you want amy to do the sort of show you want, call her. complaining about her show here wont get her to do a show that you want

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2014 01:40
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

She's not shy at all, as we have seen from her early sessions when first starting. Also, are all of her callers hanging up or finishing within the same time frame, because it looks like that, judging by how often she keeps removing and putting on her outfit bladewave

Seems suspect to me. Producer likely. Could be another hour at least before she goes nude, if she does tonight. Hope I am wrong.
(This post was last modified: 23-12-2014 01:51 by mrmann.)
23-12-2014 01:50
MagicRat Offline
Senior Poster

Cracking pair of bouncing boobies.
23-12-2014 01:55
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

You have to laugh, Amy is trying to be sexy putting her clothes back on, less of the reverse psychology bullshit please laugh
23-12-2014 04:13
johnnytheirishman Offline
Senior Poster

ive just been watching Amy its gone 5am and she's on the bed bouncing in a very uncomfortable way Important
It is really uncomfortable to watchHuh
It gives the impression of a CHILD being forcibly assaultedHuhSad
Is it just me or is anyone else a bit concernedHuhHuhHuh
I am finding it very difficult to believe she is '18' she acts and comes across someone nearer to '15'Huh Either she's very young or maybe she has learning difficultiesHuh But she definitely strikes me as someone vulerableHuhHuh
Am I alone in my concernsHuh
23-12-2014 05:32
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^^^
I don't think this at all about amy and am not concerned about her. don't know how and cant see how you can say watching her can give you the impression of a child being forcibly assaulted or that she has learning difficulties and is vulnerable. Yes Amy is very young (18/19) and does play up to being very young, but I don't feel uncomfortable at all watching her. it's a turn on watching her because of her age and that she plays up to it

As for last night, thought amy did a very good show last night. she looked fantastic in her schoolgirl outfit and loved how she slowly removed it until she was just in her knickers and then enjoyed seeing her lovely natural boobies jiggling around and her bending over with her very nice arse at the camea

Piper Niven Superfan
23-12-2014 09:02
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Whoever hired Amy, did so for one reason and one reason only. That was to attract certain members who like the young, "Lolita type" models. But what it is with "Lolita's", they know how to tempt and seduce. The Amy we see on our TV screens doesn't know how to do either of those things.

Please understand this is just my opinion Rammy.
23-12-2014 09:14