Paige Turnah

What, no Louise? Surprised

And you call yourself a Fanboy Wink
15-12-2014 14:05
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: The Queen of Babestation 2014
yep no louise, went with who I think have been the top 5 bs babes in 2014 without my Louise Porter rose tinted glasses on

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2014 14:22
WeakSauce Offline
Junior Poster

Madison Rose
Preeti Young
Danni Levy
Ria Martinez
Lily Pink (the scant few shows she did have!)
15-12-2014 14:35
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2014 14:22 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yep no louise, went with who I think have been the top 5 bs babes in 2014 without my Louise Porter rose tinted glasses on
so when you win the fanboy of the year award this year which you should do, what do you think it will it be for? seeing as you aren't that much of a Louise Porter fanboy
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 16:47 by Joey 27.)
15-12-2014 16:44
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Still am a louise porter fanboy, just because I didn't put her in my top 5 doesn't mean I'm no longer a fanboy of louise, I still am. As I've said earlier. I chose who I think have been the top 5 bs babes of 2014 without my louise porter rose tinted glasses on. Louise is still my fav bs babe

Piper Niven Superfan
15-12-2014 17:23
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

Aruba Jasmine
Jasmine Jae
Tiffany Chambers
Lori Buckby
( ) blank in honour of my ex ,....DaisyImportantBig Grin

15-12-2014 18:19
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2014 17:23 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Still am a louise porter fanboy, just because I didn't put her in my top 5 doesn't mean I'm no longer a fanboy of louise, I still am. As I've said earlier. I chose who I think have been the top 5 bs babes of 2014 without my louise porter rose tinted glasses on. Louise is still my fav bs babe

This is confusing Rammy. Louise is your favourite BS babe but you have 5 more who you think are better than her! Hang your head in shame for behaviour that brings the term fanboy into disrepute Big Grin
15-12-2014 18:23
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Beth
Gina
Sophie Hart
Jada

Lexie Ryder (not on list but she gets my vote )

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
15-12-2014 19:20
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Preeti Young
Tiffany Chambers
Sophie Hart
Ashley Emma
Savannah Mai

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-12-2014 20:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Well The Reason I Have Chosen These Babes Is As......

Preeti Young Did Some Outstanding Performances This Year. With The Likes Of On The Pool Table, In The Office, Drenched In Oil In The Sauna, Some Amazing 2 for 1 With (Savannah, Ruby and Paige) and Oh Ya Not Forgetting Those Amazing Sessions On The Massage Table.

Tiffany Chambers Did Some Great Stints From Last New Years Eve When She Was Drunk and Earlier This Year In The Sauna, In The Office and Those Sexy Sexy Stints In The Months Of May And June When She Was On BS1 On The Platform Sets Naked Drenched and Sliding All Over The Place and Bouncing That Oily Ass. Also She Had Some Great Outfits This Year.

Sophie Hart... This Cute Sexy Blonde Bombshell Has Been A Great Addition To Babestation This Year.. She Has Put On Top Class Shows Using Every Set Getting Naked and Had A Wide Variety Of Sexy Outfits.. And Oh Ya What A Sexy Body She Has Those Eyes, Tits and Sexy Ass..

Ashley Emma... Well This Sexy Babe Has Too Been A Great Addition To Babestation. Since Joining We Have Seen Ashley Up Her Game Alot and She Too Has Delivered Top Class Shows. Moving About On The Pool Table, Massage Table, In Sauna and Office Sets. She Has Also Had A Variety of Sexy Outfits and The Way She Bounces That Ass Is Just Mind Blowing.

Savannah Mai... This Girl Does Not Get The Credit She Deserves.. She Always Put On Outstanding Stints In The Sauna, 2 for 1 ( Preeti ) Platform Sets Drenched In Oil and In The Office Bent Over The Desk. She Also Loves Wearing Stockings and High Heels... Loved Those Sexy Pink Ones.. She Also Nows How To Bounce That Sexy Juicy Oily Ass..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
15-12-2014 20:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV