Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Babeshow Economics -- Part II

Goodfella3041 Online
Posting Machine

Babeshow Economics -- Part II
(Part II, because I think there is already a 'Babeshow economics' thread, but it covers a different set of topics)

Can someone tell me exactly how these shows work???

I've noticed a trend -- which I have admittedly been guilty of participating in -- of threads being diverted on tangents because of differing perspectives and assumptions on how the babeshows actually work.

My best guess is the following. It is purely based on how I would run my channel if I had one. I will happily be corrected if I'm wrong.

1. My fixed costs are the studio, any licenses, the channel fees, minimal marketing and the production costs (i.e. equipment, off-camera staff, bandwidth for the webstream, etc.). I might also keep a little war chest set aside for the payment of fines when one of the girls goes "rogue"!

2. I might pay the models a very basic hourly wage just for turning up (shelf-stacker-at-Tesco wages, to borrow someone else's example).

3. But I would heavily incentivize them with a % of the value of the calls that they bring in. So girls that can bring in and hold the callers will personally earn more than girls who don't.

4. If possible, I would avoid making them salaried employees to avoid paying NI, pensions, redundancy, etc. The models would be self-employed contractors.

5. Photo shoots in sunny locations to populate the website would presumably be separately charged at whatever the girl's standard modeling rate may be.

6. With regard to scheduling, as much as I'd love to be the benevolent dictator who determines all things, I suspect that I would be subject to what hours the models are willing to do and what types of shows they are comfortable doing.

7. I obviously have a limited number of channels and a fixed number of hours to fill, so when I happen to have a full stable of girls to choose from then I might have more say over the diary. In that case, I would let my biggest earners choose their shifts and schedule the other girls around the hours that are left.

All of that is total speculation on my part! But I am curious to know how near or wide of the mark I am. Clarity on this might also avoid some real red herrings that often pop up in other threads.

Okay fellas, who's gonna set me straight?

Better yet, it would be nice to hear from one of the models as they will no doubt be the best informed.

(And, on that note, before telling me that it's none of my business -- because it isn't -- please note that I don't care in the least how much the models are paid. I am just curious to know how and through what system the models are remunerated).
(This post was last modified: 15-09-2014 20:24 by Goodfella3041.)
15-09-2014 20:23
Find all posts by this user
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Babeshow Economics -- Part II
I don't know enough to comment on most of what you've speculated, but I know that the girls work to targets i.e. how many callers, length of calls and text/pictures bought by callers, this partially determines how many & what's shifts the girls get.

I'm fairly sure there is a minimum "shelf-stacker" wage, which is then bumped up by meeting the above targets

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
15-09-2014 21:25
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV