Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
rename it BS OHDAMN! Big Grin and people will accept it.

It's the station BS should have always been Wink

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
09-08-2014 00:10
Find all posts by this user
DJ NES Offline
I'm back baby!

Branding is key as you say. The other thing to realise is that if any new girls especially with ofcom being as arseholish as they are jump on untrained you end up with incidents like this classic;

That happens, doesn't matter what the name of the channel is, it will soon be remember for all the wrong reasons!

Ex Producer/Moderator for Cellcast - BS/BC/LiveXXX 2004-2007 - "The Glory Years"

21/08/14 The day a german asked me who i whack it off to these days.
09-08-2014 00:27
Digital Dave Away
Retired

Haha, that's great! I really hope Elite weren't fined for that incident as it was so obviously a mistake.
09-08-2014 00:39
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

How enjoyable would it be to see Jada in the inflatable pool with Maddy and Ria all oiled Tongue heck I'd love to just see her make an appearance just to cause a stir on this forum lolBounce
09-08-2014 00:48
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Just a word of warning for future shows going by todays schedule it says Mica and Sophie Parker will be on. Judging by the images posted on Twitter before Starlets was launched the likes of Aruba, Gina, Sienna, Abbi are all on the images so I'm assuming they will make up the rest of Starlets cast. I'm sure BS are hiring but I'm guessing they don't want to rush into things yet like with Apprentice instead they are building a platform which they can use to introduce new babes.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 01:03 by lacey_fan.)
09-08-2014 00:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(09-08-2014 00:06 )Digital Dave Wrote:  I actually agree with Rammy's stance on the channel name. It's just plain stupid to call a channel 'Starlets' when it features performers who have been around for years, especially if the first few nights have featured no new faces whatsoever.

I don't agree with those who would parrot the 'it's just a name' response, as branding is all important in the cut throat world of digital TV (I think 'Studio 66' is a dumb name as well). If people tune into Starlets and see Mica Martinez they will be confused to say the least.

I don't mind the concept of mixing new and established performers on one channel, especially if they could perform together. That being the case, I'd suggest 'Stars and Starlets' as a channel name.

blimey me and you in agreement digital dave!!!!!! eekeekeekshockedshocked can't have that Smile . I like bs stars as a name for this channel. lacey fan, can see the point your trying to make about bs not rushing into things and building a platform to introduce new babes, but I think it's very poor there have been no new babes at all three nights in and if the schedule is correct, won't be any new babes tonight (Saturday night) either as mica is on again and Sophie Parker is on (sophie has been on and off the babeshows for a long time and has done bsx/bs unleashed I think)

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 01:32 by Rammyrascal.)
09-08-2014 01:26
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

first time i have seen the channel tonight and have to say this is the best thing bs have done in ages Smile
you got 2 top girls on doing a type of show they honed to perfection on storm last year, great stuff, you just don't see this sort of show on a main channel that often,
as for the name i think having read the mission statement that goes with it both girls on tonight fit the bill,
Ria has never been on a big channel but has been very good else were so deserves her chance to build her fan base and Maddy has not been over used by bs to date, with all the ex elite girls coming over she was going to get even less chance to build her fan base, but bs have seen how good her shows are and giving her 6 months on 945 1 or 2 full nights a week should see her able to compete with the other girls at the good end of the EPG, which i guess is the hole point of this channel,
as for Mica maybe it's a case of wanting to see if her attitude has improved after all they have worked with her before so know what she can be like Rolleyes i bit if she has 4 or 5 good smiley energetic show she will be off to the other channels to help bs in their continued quest to recreate Elite circa 2010 Wink

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-08-2014 01:38
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(09-08-2014 01:26 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  I think it's very poor

I wouldn't say that

[Image: 009172343896705.jpg][Image: e8232c343896707.jpg][Image: 7fad15343896708.jpg]
09-08-2014 01:44
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy you have an obvious agenda against Babestation, you have been bashing this channel for years. I've yet to hear you say a bad word about Studio66 however, even when its been at its lowest ebb you've still come along riding your white horse and praising it to the hilt Rolleyes

Heres a fact for you Mr Rascal.

Studio66 start up a new channel and call is Studio66 USA - but here's the obvious glaring fact which you chose to ignore and still do, they lost one of their home based channel as a consequence.

Babestation - Start up a new channel - Call it starlets - but in the process still keep the other 3, its a gain not a loss.

Yet you still find it appropriate to pick holes with it. Get a grip Rammy and look at the statistics which you should be an expert at by now going by your countless posts in your beloved Studio66 section part of the forum Rolleyes
09-08-2014 03:31
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2014 18:49 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(08-08-2014 15:52 )Joey 27 Wrote:  exactly 7-8 babes on BS every night and only 2 on Studio 66, rammy doesn't have a leg to stand on with his BS bashing

I HAVENT BEEN BS BASHING FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!! I have said several times now I like this channel as it is dedicated to showing new babes to babestation and the babeshows along with giving some of their more established babes a look in that they wouldn't normally get on the other bs channels (bs, bsblue and bsxtra) both of which are good things and im all for. I just think it should have it's name changed from bs starlets/starlets of babestation for reasons ive said earlier. also maddie rose was one of my babes of the night last night. ive been very positive about the channel whilst also mentioning what I don't like which is mainly the name. so for me I haven't been bs bashing at all, far from it

im getting very fed up now joey that youre twisting what im saying into proving that im anti bs and pro s66. can you please give it a rest now
if S66 created a channel called "Starlets of S66" and the likes of Claire Richards, Sophia Lares, Lucy Summers, Kandi Kay and Jennifer Jade were on it alongside a newish babe, im pretty certain you'd be very happy with the name and i doubt you'd say "Starlets of S66 has been ok so far" as that doesn't sound very positive to me because you are nothing but positive about S66 at all times

i've never seen Ria Martinez before so she's new to me, and babes like Sienna Day and Aruba Jazmine may have done BS unleashed but how many shows on normal BS have they done? also Maddie Rose may have been on the shows for a while but i think she is still very young

plus im getting very fed up that you think certain forum members are anti S66
09-08-2014 04:24
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV