Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
BS are going back to 3 channels, 945 will broadcast something else that hasn't been on before.

the girls are in limbo, very doubtful any of them will be taken onto the 3 main channels (which is a great shame), shifts for the rest of the month have been cancelled for some, if not all of them.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
22-10-2014 00:07
Find all posts by this user
stemmata Offline
Banned

(22-10-2014 00:07 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  BS are going back to 3 channels, 945 will broadcast something else that hasn't been on before.

the girls are in limbo, very doubtful any of them will be taken onto the 3 main channels (which is a great shame), shifts for the rest of the month have been cancelled for some, if not all of them.

Is this for certain, 100%. The last I heard the other girls are on CAM and days and nights.

S.
22-10-2014 00:25
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

The 3 channels are for certain, the girls are the hit & miss part, I know 1 girl has been taken off nights completely (at least for a while) and we all know the cam site is crap and needs work done to improve it.

If some non English & non Asian people turn up on 945 I wouldn't be surprised.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2014 08:07 by FanofCamilla.)
22-10-2014 08:05
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

Ria on Twitter, on 18th Oct has said 'See you all in a week'. Mica was on the other day. I'm assuming they have retained Madison for nights as well as she is popular on the phones as well if not BS would be stupid not to include her on nights. All in all Ria, Mica and Maddie are good additions to the main channel line up, at least we can see them get more naughty on the main channels than Starlets where they were restricted.
22-10-2014 12:33
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(01-10-2014 19:17 )mr mystery Wrote:  Maybe Cellcast at some point will put say for 1 night a week a Asian connections night show on the 945 Starlet's channel ? .

(11-11-2014 08:21 )Mr Wong Wrote:  Hiya

Sorry we haven't been around for a while. Many of you have noticed there are many changes going on. Well here is something...

Wednesday 12th November, Sky channel 945 we are going to go through the night, and we will be bringing back an old friend. Can't say too much but she's a pretty 'COOL' girl.

Let everybody know, one night ONLY!! If we get your support, we might be able to make things a bit more permanent.

Happy Franking

Mr Wong

So It looks like i was right, in my speculation that Cellcast might broadcast for a night a Asian Connections night show on the former Starlets 945 channel (Babes From TV), by the sound of things Ice is on that night by the way Smile
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid1569004

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2014 13:14 by mr mystery.)
11-11-2014 13:12
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good way to use 945 since they've stopped showing starlets/bs2 on it by having an Asian connections nightshow. interesting to see how it goes

Piper Niven Superfan
11-11-2014 15:02
stemmata Offline
Banned

(11-11-2014 15:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  good way to use 945 since they've stopped showing starlets/bs2 on it by having an Asian connections nightshow. interesting to see how it goes

I would love to see Ria and an Asian babe naked getting it on.

She is coming back with a Latino TAN from sex heaven......

If Babestation give me that I will not slag them off until the end of the year.................

Tongue

S.
11-11-2014 20:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV