Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.14 Average

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion

Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
Well, it's been up and running now for two nights so what do we all think so far?
08-08-2014 07:41
Find all posts by this user
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation Starlets - General Chat & Discussion
Fine so far. The webstream now up and running will a big difference to numbers who can now view and call this channel now. Would be nice to see one or two faces new to the babechannels though sure that will come knowing BS.Big Grin
08-08-2014 07:47
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

overall it's been ok. last night was better than the 1st night. only criticisms are the sound is awful, the name babestation starlets needs to change and finally need to see new babes that bs said would be on babestation starlets. so far it's been 4 babes that aren't new to the shows

Piper Niven Superfan
08-08-2014 08:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

good show by madison and kate last night not sure about tonight Rampart schedule have got Ruby Ryder, Madison and Ria on together could get a bit crowded

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-08-2014 08:23
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(08-08-2014 08:23 )HannahsPet Wrote:  good show by madison and kate last night not sure about tonight Rampart schedule have got Ruby Ryder, Madison and Ria on together could get a bit crowded

It shows Ruby as being scheduled for 14:00-21:30.
08-08-2014 10:20
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Oh bugger your right wont be so bad then Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
08-08-2014 10:26
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(08-08-2014 08:20 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  overall it's been ok. last night was better than the 1st night. only criticisms are the sound is awful, the name babestation starlets needs to change and finally need to see new babes that bs said would be on babestation starlets. so far it's been 4 babes that aren't new to the shows

Rammy what does it matter? Are you going to force S66 USA to change it's name as I understand they've had Canadians on it. Why not just celebrate that we have a new channel and that means BS can show more girls and I'm sure some new ones as well.
08-08-2014 10:31
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Any show that has Maddie on on it has to be good.
08-08-2014 10:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This new channel is a welcome addition to the BS group of channels as far as i'm concerned, you get cheap rate phone calls which is good if you actually call the shows.
You get to see these girls for longer than you probably would do if this channel hadn't been set up and the girls were on the other BS channels .

The name of the channel "Babes From TV" fits the bill, as it is on TV and there are babes on it lol .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
08-08-2014 12:32
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(08-08-2014 10:31 )SecretAgent Wrote:  Are you going to force S66 USA to change it's name as I understand they've had Canadians on it.

I nearly didn't make this pedantic post but in the end I couldn't resist. On the first night of Studio 66 USA it was stated that Studio 66 USA was called that because it was live from the USA. They didn't say that all those appearing on it would be from the USA. Tongue
08-08-2014 13:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV