Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 95 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Alexa Heart - Caps, Videos & Chat

NP50 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Alexa Heart - Caps & Videos
I agree Alexa looked amazing on the daytime show and i would love to see her doing it more regularly.

I like her on the night show as well though. I dont know why people say she's boring, she moves as much as Dionne and more than Gemma. If you want her to do something different then call in and ask her, thats the whole point of the show! I call her regularly and she always does it for me Wink
02-05-2009 02:21
Find all posts by this user
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

NP50 Wrote:I agree Alexa looked amazing on the daytime show and i would love to see her doing it more regularly.

I like her on the night show as well though. I dont know why people say she's boring, she moves as much as Dionne and more than Gemma. If you want her to do something different then call in and ask her, thats the whole point of the show! I call her regularly and she always does it for me Wink

Loving that. A man who has called Alexa so can honestly pass comment on her true value.
I think she's gorgeous and a true professional on the phones. You will always get your £1.50 per minutes worth with Ms Heart.

Thanks for the feedback.
02-05-2009 02:24
oopnorth Offline
it's grim

elitetvonline Wrote:
NP50 Wrote:I agree Alexa looked amazing on the daytime show and i would love to see her doing it more regularly.

Loving that. A man who has called Alexa so can honestly pass comment on her true value.
I think she's gorgeous and a true professional on the phones. You will always get your £1.50 per minutes worth with Ms Heart.

Thanks for the feedback.

True, to a degree, but probably not a good idea to dismiss the people who are viewers only at the moment, each one is a potential caller. From a business perspective ask yourself if your doing enough to entice those viewers to pick up their phone and spend £1:50 a min on your service.

Your biased so we can disregard your second sentence about being professional, I mean, what else are you gonna say. And it's up to each caller to decide whether Ms Heart is worth £1:50 a min.
02-05-2009 02:57
HEX!T Away
Retired

wouldnt say shes boring but definatley gives the impression shes bored, maybe im mistaking her sultry look, but yeah she didnt look to interested on her last show with gemma.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
02-05-2009 03:28
wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

Regardless of wether she looks bored or not - trust me when you speak to her on the phone she makes a hell of a lot of effort. Some people you find you only call them once and thats it - her I keep getting drawn back into.
02-05-2009 13:01
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

she does sound quite sexy when she's on the mic...and has very good diction....ok, so that's probably not the most complimented asset on this site....but a good voice/diction/enunciation = better clarity of description Wink

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
02-05-2009 13:26
KuDoS Offline
Junior Poster

Fidster69 Wrote:she does sound quite sexy when she's on the mic...and has very good diction....ok, so that's probably not the most complimented asset on this site....but a good voice/diction/enunciation = better clarity of description Wink

I think Alexa sounds like an air hostess explaining to me what to do in the event of something going wrong when she speaks into the mic. eek!
02-05-2009 16:08
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

but at least you know clearly what's going to happen and how its going to happen Wink

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
02-05-2009 16:11
Ponty100 Offline
Boobaholic

Alexa seems far happier on Elite than she ever did on BB, but then all the girls do!

Boobs - bigger the better
05-05-2009 23:09
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Ponty100 Wrote:Alexa seems far happier on Elite than she ever did on BB, but then all the girls do!

I agree. I guess the extra money does the trick. Wink Shame she's still as dull as ever!
05-05-2009 23:13
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66