babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average

Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only)

PetDetective Offline
Banned

RE: Alice (Queen of Babestation 2017) - Night Show - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(14-01-2020 19:37 )shankey! Wrote:  
(14-01-2020 19:13 )GMach1 Wrote:  She sometimes looks at the chatbox when on the Web, however when on screen ignored calls for her to wear some long black stockings or heels. I agree that Alice is a lot better solo and was so much hotter when doing naughty roaming cam sessions than her boring and fake Mr.P stuff.

i dont think ive seen a response from her in months in requests in chat,apart from asking to block some comments , if she took her head out the clouds thinking shes the bees knees and was as friendly as atlanta or sophie she might get a bit more respect and courtesy

She does occasionally respond in chat to insult people, calling them 'fat wankers' is a particular favourite.
18-01-2020 23:44
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Charming! Mind you other girls like Ashley Emma and Lori are less than complimentary as well. NEVER bite the hand that feeds you or it will come back to bite YOU. Smile

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
18-01-2020 23:49
PetDetective Offline
Banned

Their strategy tonight is to put up large tip goals pretending that they need to be hit for Alice to do the mr.p show. But she always does a solo show from 10pm, then the mr.p show some time after midnight. They're trying to get money out of people who haven't seen the shows before - the mr.p on this set even asked if there was anybody new, they know what they're doing.
19-01-2020 00:59
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Where's Atlanta and Mr. P when you need them?

Got blur cam now with Alice Shy

AKA Lara Croft
19-01-2020 02:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Yellow flash "Mr P is in Alice" oh really? since when? more like he is in ON IT with Alice but many aren't falling for it, but some are. Candy Sexton could be next with the other one!

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-01-2020 02:49
PetDetective Offline
Banned

That was the worst show by far. Shame, really enjoyed them when they started. Now it looks like they're getting by trying to con newcomers who aren't aware what's really (not) going on.

Next time, please leave Alice on TV and put Atlanta on the mr.p show. I'll be happy if Alice never does one of these again.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2020 04:38 by PetDetective.)
19-01-2020 04:36
Headgear Offline
Senior Poster

such a waste to use a gay mr p for these shows - someone who actually gets a lob on would be a good start
19-01-2020 10:35
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Her Mr P shows are getting worse and worse , compared to the fun with actual contact Atlanta, Sophie and Anna had with him what Alice dose is a joke, she's not even a good actress her face never shows any emotion she doesn't try to sell that something is happening, so poor

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
19-01-2020 12:49
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

IMO they should just stop because others have gone to the level that Alice will never go too, more interaction and closer to B/G. Alice will never do that, her solo shows were better and is as far as she'll go. Only reason they won't is because they are a nice little earner, people no doubt still get hooked into them.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
19-01-2020 14:36
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

You will NEVER see total b/g with any of the girls and especially not Alice. Kiki Daniels did with her fella on home cam and some S66 girls are doing the same, so that could be the way that goes but like it or not Alice won't because she with her fella. It obvious that all these sessions with all the girls are planned in advance and they work out what they think will work -trouble is it doesn't work with HIM because no matter how much the other girls slide up and down him, they won't get a reaction, but if you looked at clips of the perv cam it might look, due to clever angles, as though something happened. I've not seen Anna so have to go with someone who has seen him get closer to her, but again I think there is a limit to what can be shown even on the Web. You would think that wouldn't be the case but it seems to be so. I agree that Alice should give this up OR find some other idea.

(This post was last modified: 19-01-2020 15:34 by GMach1.)
19-01-2020 15:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV