Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Kiki Devine - Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Kiki Devine - Chat & Discussion
(02-03-2014 20:37 )Sm© Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 20:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just because I haven't posted in her threads doesn't mean I am not a fan and no it had nothing to do with her joining s66 so your latest attempt to insist I'm a s66 fanboy fails miserably

But you will now probably post regularly in her threads after she starts on STD66 Smile Good for you, she is an awesome girl, mabye you should check up on her old threads and see what a real performance is all about before you say how good she is on her debut... Wink

I started Kiki's last "nightshow" thread, posted some video content, noted that no posts by Rammy...
...nor was there a single thanks by Rammy to any of the posts in that thread.....
.....so the sudden interest now Kiki is joining Studio66 must confirm his fanboy instincts.

03-03-2014 01:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

As this is a thread for Kiki, I will look forward to seeing her back on a show.
03-03-2014 01:27
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(03-03-2014 01:23 )RRROGER Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 20:37 )Sm© Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 20:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Just because I haven't posted in her threads doesn't mean I am not a fan and no it had nothing to do with her joining s66 so your latest attempt to insist I'm a s66 fanboy fails miserably

But you will now probably post regularly in her threads after she starts on STD66 Smile Good for you, she is an awesome girl, mabye you should check up on her old threads and see what a real performance is all about before you say how good she is on her debut... Wink

I started Kiki's last "nightshow" thread, posted some video content, noted that no posts by Rammy...
...nor was there a single thanks by Rammy to any of the posts in that thread.....
.....so the sudden interest now Kiki is joining Studio66 must confirm his fanboy instincts.

I AM NOT AN S66 FANBOY!!!! HOW MANY MORE BLOOMIN TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT!!!!!

mrmystery, as for why I haven't posted in kiki's various nightshow threads over the years on the various channels she has been on, cant give a specific one as there have probably been several over the years, but as ive said just because I haven't posted about her doesn't mean im not a fan.

getting this thread back on track to kiki, great she is back on the babeshows and hope she does well on s66

Piper Niven Superfan
03-03-2014 02:25
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Kiki's now on and she's looking very very nice indeed Smile Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
04-03-2014 23:35
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

In Kiki Studio 66 have a babe to rival the bendiness that Jada provides on BS.

(Note to oneself - if bendiness isn't a real word then perhaps flexibility was what I was trying to say....)

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
04-03-2014 23:57
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Wow.... The Sexy Ms Kiki Devine in Those Blue Jeans and Sexy Shiny Black High Heels bent over the office desk Bouncing her Sexy Ass..... Amazing..... Give her A Call Earlier and She Was Great..... She is looking Soo Hot & Sexy Tonight..... Well Done S66.... Great Addition to The Babes... Loving The Sexy Red Lipstick...

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 03:12 by REX MASTER.)
05-03-2014 03:10
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

thought kiki had a good debut on s66 nights and especially enjoyed her stint when she was wearing just a black thong and jeans on the office set as she did some nice bending over the desk and getting into some very nice positions

hope she's on again soon

Piper Niven Superfan
05-03-2014 11:05
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

I have never seen her before as I never see the dayshows much. She is delicious! Really good looking natural babe.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
05-03-2014 16:30
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

Great debut from Kiki last night,hope she is on again soon.

im always open to positive change
05-03-2014 17:57
roytop34 Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Kiki Devine - Caps & Vids
Been loving Kiki on the channel, that fucking body! Any of you guys got any pics or clips of her flexing her muscles or biceps?
23-04-2014 20:23

Click here to watch Studio 66