Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 47 Vote(s) - 3.02 Average

Kacy

TheDude Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Kacy
Kacy is a Goddess, whoever found her should get a raise. Amazing body.
08-04-2009 01:05
Find all posts by this user
smeghead1 Offline
mr flibble's very cross

TheDude Wrote:Kacy is a Goddess, whoever found her should get a raise. Amazing body.

Totally agree, Kacy is a stunner, moar!

Also those norks are the best 'enhanced' set I've ever seen; if only they all looked that good!
08-04-2009 02:51
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

i think she's my new favourite night time girl. gorgeous
10-04-2009 11:58
Bulldog123 Offline
Master Poster

Very sexy girl and a great boob job. Nearly as good as Daryl Morgan's.
12-04-2009 17:51
smeghead1 Offline
mr flibble's very cross

Kacy is looking gorgeous as always tonight with Paige, I hope Josh and/or Skateguy are recording it for us all as it cant be missed!

I hope the girls get in the shower like they did last night! That was great stuff.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2009 23:55 by smeghead1.)
13-04-2009 23:47
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

smeghead1 Wrote:Kacy is looking gorgeous as always tonight with Paige, I hope Josh and/or Skateguy are recording it for us all as it cant be missed!

Have recorded it and I'm sure Josh and others have too. It does seem to have been a bit on the dull side tonight though (including the shower & alleyway sections), and I haven't really seen anything worth 'clipping' other than the Paige Ashley scene for which oopnorth has posted caps - and I'm sure he'll clip that.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
14-04-2009 00:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

yer rite. nearly 2 hours in the shower, bored the tits off me. kacey also seems to be a little cam shy at times, acting like the guy behind it is invading her space. shes a stunner but is lacking sumthing that i cant put my finger on atm but there is definatley sumthing missing.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-04-2009 05:21
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Hexit Wrote:yer rite. nearly 2 hours in the shower, bored the tits off me. kacey also seems to be a little cam shy at times, acting like the guy behind it is invading her space. shes a stunner but is lacking sumthing that i cant put my finger on atm but there is definatley sumthing missing.

Errr...that would be a 'kick up the arse' is what she needs. Big Grin Can't believe how boring the show was, especially when you consider the previous night. How many shows has she done now? I know she hasn't done many, so it's kind of worrying that she's become quite dull in such a short space of time.
14-04-2009 05:29
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

Chilly Wrote:
Hexit Wrote:yer rite. nearly 2 hours in the shower, bored the tits off me. kacey also seems to be a little cam shy at times, acting like the guy behind it is invading her space. shes a stunner but is lacking sumthing that i cant put my finger on atm but there is definatley sumthing missing.

Errr...that would be a 'kick up the arse' is what she needs. Big Grin Can't believe how boring the show was, especially when you consider the previous night. How many shows has she done now? I know she hasn't done many, so it's kind of worrying that she's become quite dull in such a short space of time.

Give her time guys. We are. Kacey hasnt done this before and last night was her 3rd show.

Plus when the girls dont know each other interaction doesnt always come easy.

She is working again on Thursday so lets see how she gets on. I noticed a marked improvement when I arrived at 5am.
14-04-2009 07:23
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

all she needs is a bit of time to get more used to things. she is brand new after all! stunning.
14-04-2009 10:50
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66