Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Babe channel economics

mickster Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babe channel economics
(15-11-2013 00:02 )Rees No.1 fan Wrote:  
(14-11-2013 23:52 )Broncobilly Wrote:  I think the connection charge shkuld be done away with

I quite agree that the connection charge should be eliminated - why is it there?

To make another industrial comparison ,the connection fee is like the standing charges on gas ,electric etc.. Or line rental on phones .
Basically a Rip - Off !
15-11-2013 01:53
Find all posts by this user
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

I had a good chat to an old army mate yesterday who has worked in telecom's down South since we left the army years ago and I asked about premium rate numbers and how it all works, i.e. breakdown of cost etc. Anyway this is what I picked up on:

Most providers can set up a premium rate line for around £350 + VAT,then most charge rental of around £100 per month, some can charge around 10p per call thereafter but only a few do this, others make do with the £100 per month line rental.

As for a connection fee, this a surcharge set up at the discretion of the user not the supplier, however, if this is added a small percentage will be requested by the supplier due to costs. He basically said connection charges are nothing more than a money making scam.
15-11-2013 20:33
Shady Offline
Back from self-exile

(15-11-2013 20:33 )Jay39 Wrote:  He basically said connection charges are nothing more than a money making scam.

Like line rental for land lines/mobile annoyed Nobody has a dedicated line, just a number that shares capacity with others. To prove it, try calling your loved ones at a minute after midnight on January 1st laugh

What's S66's connection fee? £3.00 or something like that? £3.00 to see the babe sitting without a call, while the automated line tells you she's on a call! Fuckers annoyed

Thank you very much for my nomination in
Best Cap or Cap Set Of The Year 2013
for Dannii Harwood Posts 781 & 782

Tammy Oldham: You're fucking filthy!
Shady: You can talk!

06-12-2013 01:29
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

it's just a way of guaranteeing income. Every single call makes at least £3.53p It means a girl doesn't have to keep a caller on the line for too long. The business is based on two things: creating an influx of callers by tempting them to call 'right now'. And making sure a percentage of them are hooked and 'call back soon baby.'

You do see some girls talking on loud speaker while waving the phone, as if the line is free, to achieve the first goal. Cheeky, but it's all fair game. Wink

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
07-12-2013 18:03
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV