Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

oldmem2009 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
Evelyn has been subjected to fines for slips. There is so much scrutiny on her hence she might feel better on webshows
19-04-2019 05:05
Find all posts by this user
Jimz Offline

Can anyone tell me where to find the vids from last night Evelyn’s webcam show? I ve missed it...
19-04-2019 06:45
ceasman Offline
Banned

(19-04-2019 05:05 )oldmem2009 Wrote:  Evelyn has been subjected to fines for slips. There is so much scrutiny on her hence she might feel better on webshows

Nah, she's just bloody lazy and taking the easiest option. Don't think it's anything other than that , lazy girl with zero ideas so just lays with finger in ass .
19-04-2019 07:19
Starblade Offline
:|

(19-04-2019 03:03 )pvd09 Wrote:  ...
The phone line is blocked out for just one person, so the whole 8 hours is for who?

For Evelyn. In my opinion, he is a blocker. Evelyn does not want to have to deal with horny callers, she wants to focus on perve cam.

I think Evelyn - and her stooge - are making the big mistake of assuming all her fans/customers are idiots. From the moment Evelyn enters the building to when she leaves, they are working as a team. For example: whenever someone says "the cam quality is bad" he will type in chat "looks fine my end" and Evelyn will go "thx bb". There are many examples and they think they are being clever.

Something that really annoys me right now, is that Evelyn will either keep her head out of shot or move it up out of shot so that she can talk to him on the phone during backstage cam. It completely kills the mood. At least turn the phone off for backstage cam ffs - or let us all have a chance of calling - or better still, turn the mic on.

Phone, punctuality, main camera engagement, perve cam would all be improved if this ludicrous situation was to stop. Every single element of her performance is diminished by this farce.

19-04-2019 07:32
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2019 03:03 )pvd09 Wrote:  Yeah it's strange. If you said a couple of years ago that she'd be fingering and going topless you'd be over the moon. It's just that this whole exercise is completely pointless. So she goes on a webfeed so she can do what she wants, but does even less than before when she was on tv. Where other girls see the pervcam as an extra, Evelyn seems to see it as the main feed. When she was on tv there was some play to the main camera, now it's a complete afterthought. You may say that the cammers must be happy to have her attention for 8 hours, but personally I can't see how it's better than her after show webcam streams. There she really did act without restraint. When she's on the webstream, she's still concerned with not showing anything to the main (tv) camera, that those on the perv cam are also getting a restricted show. Topless or fingering, never both. Wait for the after show webcam and you'll find her happily doing both, so I can't understand how people would be happy with her pervcam. The phone line is blocked out for just one person, so the whole 8 hours is for who? Seemingly just him. The main audience is just ignored and can't even contact her, the cammers will get a better show if they wait until after. It all just seems to be for 1 individual, which is fine if she wants to do things for him, but why does the studio have to pander to it? If she wants to sit and talk to 1 person for a few hours then surely they can arrange a time in the week. If she wants to do a good show for her cammers as they're paying then come off screen completely and do more of the after show shows. If she's not going to show anything to the main camera then stay on tv, there's no need for a webstream. There just doesn't seem to be any actual point in having these shows. Just leave studio66, make your own website and do private shows on there. She can block out as much time as she wants for whoever she wants and no one need know. She must realise that the current format is a complete slap in the face for her old fans.

On a separate note, I've seen a few comparisons with other girls with her webshows. I'd like to point out that most of these girls (like fern and rk) have been topless on tv in night shows, so them having perpetual nipslips isn't really a surprise or new. Evelyn has never been completely intentionally topless for a tv show, so I think these comparisons are perhaps a bit unfair in terms of what you expect to be shown. But instead, I'll compare her to mikki b, whose been doing non topless 10-11 shows. So in both show, nothing is really shown, but mikki b is infinitely better because she actually engages with the main camera. The last show she pandered to her pervcam, which was a bit disappointing, but otherwise she's been continually playing to the tv camera. Compare that to Evelyn, where she only notes where it is so she knows what angle to be at so the tv camera can't see anything and you have the real problem. No one is really asking her to show anything (although it is a webstream and she's now happy to show herself fingering on cam, so what's the problem with a bit of topless on the main stream?), but she should at least acknowledge the main camera. Give a few seductive looks, a bit of a tease etc. But then again if no one watching can actually contribute financially (as the line is blocked) then why would she ?‍♂️

I suspect she doesn't give a fuck about her "old fans", m8. I actually think she laughs at them, talking to her "lovely" playmate at the phone.
Cool

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 10:42 by LoveUKGirls.)
19-04-2019 10:38
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(19-04-2019 06:45 )Jimz Wrote:  Can anyone tell me where to find the vids from last night Evelyn’s webcam show? I ve missed it...

you didn't miss anything, unless you like pillows.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
19-04-2019 10:49
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I fucking love pillows especially when there is a sexy booty goddess on them Smile

I miss Amber Coen
19-04-2019 10:55
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

At the end of the day she can do whatever she likes.

If she has a sugar daddy who has been with her since she started then she is not going to want to lose him and she clearly has a lot of love for him. Some control on him would be nice but then she still makes a lot of money from him so it would not make sense from her point of view to try and stop him.

The problem is he knows he controls her and can get away with anything hence the abuse to all of her other customers.

Evelyn gets angry and frustrated with literally any person who complains about the line hogger. Even her other closest regulars.

We might as well just stop complaining about it and make a decision.

If you are happy for one guy to get priority on calls and control what she does throughout the day then carry on using.

If you don't like it then stop.

The perv cam footage is still amazing however she does seem to be less talkative and responds to almost everything now with just "thx bb"

If these webshows were on daytime they would be damn hot. I enjoy watching her knowing watch she is doing on the perv cam because she is started to show face at the same time now.

We all need to stop this divide because it's ruining things for everyone. The only person who is enjoying this is the line hogger because he sees we are all frustrated and he gets a kick out of it.

Evelyn will not be enjoying the criticism and it does seem to be having an effect on her attitude towards everyone except the line hogger.

Let's stop playing into his sad hands and just shut up about it.

If you like what is going on then continue, if you don't like it stop and pray for better days in the future or a heart attack.
(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 11:39 by jj33.)
19-04-2019 11:30
Starblade Offline
:|

(19-04-2019 11:30 )jj33 Wrote:  At the end of the day she can do whatever she likes.

Only because the staff at S66 have no spine or scruples.

(19-04-2019 11:30 )jj33 Wrote:  We all need to stop this divide because it's ruining things for everyone. The only person who is enjoying this is the line hogger because he sees we are all frustrated and he gets a kick out of it.

He is not a line hogger. It's a coordinated effort to block anyone else from getting through. He is ruining things for everyone - not us.

(19-04-2019 11:30 )jj33 Wrote:  Evelyn will not be enjoying the criticism and it does seem to be having an effect on her attitude towards everyone except the line hogger.

No one enjoys criticism. But it's necessary if you want to makes the things that are important to you, better.

(19-04-2019 11:30 )jj33 Wrote:  Let's stop playing into his sad hands and just shut up about it.

Shutting up is not the right thing to do. Evelyn is hurting her reputation with this sham. We should be talking about what is best for Evelyn and not what is best for Birds Eye.

19-04-2019 14:30
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

As I previously mentioned I fear this is the beginning of the end for her near decade of babeshows. The pervcams had been great the last 6 months or so but now it seems she cares little for the output as there is at least one constant fan providing enough financial contribution that she seemingly sticks two fingers up to the rest of us and could careless if we bitch and moan because she 'll still get paid.

What a sad end to an outstanding woman. For me she was always the sexiest and best but now I am loathe to spend anymore money and/or watch her shows Sad(
20-04-2019 15:28
Thread Closed