Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Anything good happen today ? I missed all of her today and she backstage on cam now Sad

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2018 21:07 by The Goatman.)
27-12-2018 21:06
Find all posts by this user
Unscarreduk Offline
Master Poster

Put studio 66 stream on for last hour of Evelyn and shes not on.

Is she coming back??
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2018 22:24 by Unscarreduk.)
27-12-2018 22:23
eddave Offline
Senior Poster

Well that was awful. She wasn’t back on until 9:30 and did absolutely nothing Sad
27-12-2018 22:59
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(27-12-2018 22:59 )eddave Wrote:  Well that was awful. She wasn’t back on until 9:30 and did absolutely nothing Sad

Possible Reasons:

- nobody was asking for it and backing it up with tips or on cam, you can't expect her to just do it for nothing.

- the show started very late due to technical problems with her TV camera, so perhaps many of the usual people who take part in the tease with her had drifted away already by then?

- it's a funny time of year and perhaps many of the usual people who take part in the tease with her were not available in the first place, let alone drifted away.

- when she did appear at 2130 the lighting was far too bright and there were blown highlights especially affecting her top, so no hope of seeing pokies, and blanching out any sight of areolae

- when she did appear at 2130 the stream was poor resolution and like a soft focus lens deployed for shots of Joan Colins a la "Dynasty", circa 1981

Not her fault that the above factors pertained. However I would urge her to be more mindful of the lighting and stream quality issues that too often detract from her fabulous performances. She is the best performer and therefore deserves the best stream, the best lighting and properly adjusted contrast and colour balance. She needs to assertively insist in these things.

66 need to get their technical side sorted out pronto.
(This post was last modified: 27-12-2018 23:46 by Rake.)
27-12-2018 23:44
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes to all those things. But if they can't get the basics right nothing is going to come thereafter in any case.

Tonight was blighted. And let's face it it is not the first time with this channel.

Let's see 66 - you have a good unique thing going here with Eve's 9 to 10pm slots. Steady, unusual, income let's say. I don't know if it can be deemed spectacular or what but it must be enough to have Eve doing what she has been doing in this slot for months now. It can't be a drain on her backstage revenues either and with any luck, the two are judged a good symbiotic combination with each feeding into the success of the other... else, again, why would she have persisted. (Is it of note that the TV segment is now sandwiched by her bts cam sessions?) Then there's the excellent promotion and word of mouth for both babe and channel these TV teases bring. (They have patently just won her the Daytime Queen award.)

But it seems you just can't back her in what she has going here in any consistent manner.

Your tech is flaky; your image quality on the main stream variable to white out hot; your lighting in Eve's room far too often leaning towards the scorching; and tonight your perv cam server fell over again stalling to frozen pictures according to chatters. (Personally, with all the issues, I didn't have the inclination to go back on after topping up.)

Then there's your timings. Eve said on her perv chat that her TV camera wasn't working on her return to Sky after 9pm. Is it too much to ask to try and get her back for 9 so that such a problem might not throw the whole segment into a cocked hat?! 

Your lack of support for what Eve is doing made her 9 to 10 a washout tonight when her outfit and stylings in the earlier part of the day held such promise. But once again a lacklustre picture (definition is crucial to these TV teases) and it arriving onscreen as too little too late, put this guy off at the very least. No sale 66...

Good will is tested but guys will be back next week because Eve can always prove to be worth that. But can we eliminate the kind nonsense that spoilt tonight and give guys a meagre hour a session for them to throw money at this woman for her TV antics please?

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018 00:28 by ShandyHand.)
28-12-2018 00:20
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I agree wholeheartedly with everything Rake and Shandy have said. The lighting is all wrong - Evelyn usually starts her day by asking her first caller to help her set the lighting correctly, because it's always bad! But it's the tech issues that drive me mad!

On Thursday 20th Dec, her day started with the fuse box blowing in her room and the need for a change of set and a delayed start. Then there were terrible tech problems during her late night p. cam show - the site itself couldn't be accessed, "bad gateway", then some couldn't log in to use the credits they had bought to watch the show, on screen selector buttons didn't work etc.

Yesterday wasn't much different. I was her first caller, but I lost her from my screen, tried to refresh, but had great difficulty getting back in to watch her! Her p. cam had tech issues again in the afternoon, and then she was on the phone but not on line or tv between 9 pm and about 9. 30 pm! Once again there were tech issues in her late p. cam show.

It is a great tribute to her and her fans that she keeps trying despite these problems, and the fans keep logging back in after each interruption. I hope S. 66 realise and appreciate this, and then actually do something to improve matters for Evelyn and her fans. It's long overdue!
28-12-2018 09:19
rhinohorn75 Offline
Mass Debater

(28-12-2018 09:19 )nottooold Wrote:  It is a great tribute to her and her fans that she keeps trying despite these problems, and the fans keep logging back in after each interruption. I hope S. 66 realise and appreciate this, and then actually do something to improve matters for Evelyn and her fans. It's long overdue!

She wants to put on the best show possible and her adoring fans want to see it.
Unfortunately you can only work with the tools at your disposal (insert pun here) and her employers seem unwilling or unable to provide them.
Honestly, I don't think the studio cares about the girls or their fans, it's a business at the end of the day and all they see are profits or loses, so you have to appeal to them in way they understand.

"Excuse me Mr Studio66, I feel it is in your best financial interests to invest in upgrading your current equipment to a higher level, to provide a more stable service for your paying customers.
Revenues lost during performer downtime can be quite high and a service upgrade would see those revenues being maintained, not lost and these would go a long way to offsetting the initial upgrade costs.
Thanks for listening"

DO NOT DISTURB - GAMING IN PROGRESS
28-12-2018 10:14
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

The way I see it for these 9-10pm slots to work, that Evelyn does so well, and to really maximise them in the best way possible, it has to be for the full hour. Granted in some 30 min sections only, that she has done, she has lit the stage alight with her stunning performance but 30 mins is not enough to get the best from them and the overlapping of the backstage show into the 9pm slot doesn't help. I personally love her backstage shows but equally the 9-10pm slot. So there's a bit of a catch 22 situation here I think. bladewave
28-12-2018 10:37
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(28-12-2018 10:37 )Skyline Wrote:  The way I see it for these 9-10pm slots to work, that Evelyn does so well, and to really maximise them in the best way possible, it has to be for the full hour. Granted in some 30 min sections only, that she has done, she has lit the stage alight with her stunning performance but 30 mins is not enough to get the best from them and the overlapping of the backstage show into the 9pm slot doesn't help. I personally love her backstage shows but equally the 9-10pm slot. So there's a bit of a catch 22 situation here I think. bladewave

I could not agree more Skyline. Excellent point.

30 minutes just is not enough for the show to build up a head of steam and tension and excitement.

An hour is ideal. The bare minimum in my judgement is 45 minutes but that is significantly less good than 60 minutes.

60 minutes allows for all domains of tease and parts of her spectacular body and repertoire of movement and poses to be included into the show. It allows for a nice 10 minute boobcam, it allows for the breasts to be showcased, her arse and her panties. In a full 60 minutes, no man and no preference need go unsated, nor thirst for tease unslaked. It allows for experimentation and testing new poses and new moves and teases. Crucially, nothing is rushed with 60minutes, it allows her to sustain extremely erotic visual presentations and poses for adequate periods of minutes before moving on to the next. She can build slowly and inexorably to the final 10 minutes crescendo of eroticism.

Finally I do not think the tease show and the backstages need to compete for time or even creative effort to their mutual cost - there is more than enough time for everything in the course of a 12 hours shift, time management and flexibility is key....and 66 having equipment that actually works when it is supposed to. On the contrary teases and backstage should be mutually beneficial. I am sure, for example, that guys who stumble across the usual 2100-2200 fireworks are then tempted to follow her backstage.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018 10:56 by Rake.)
28-12-2018 10:51
The Goatman Online
King Of Goats

Evelyn is officially the studio 66 daytime queen!
Finally she gets some recognition Smile

I miss Amber Coen
28-12-2018 11:05
Thread Closed