Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Yes Hexit, what I'm saying is it's just a bit tiresome and needlessly divisive when cammers like yourself bitch because guys are unused to a babe turning her back to camera for that length of time (hell it's weird for television full stop) and thus breaking her connection with her wider audience. Trying to paint camming as something that can't be done at the same time as good TV is also lazy exclusivism. Frankly it smacks of looking to elevate your status as a veteran spender by putting others down in that manner and you're a better poster than that mate.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-09-2018 17:15
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

who the fuck is bitching? Big Grin not me.
im also not putting any 1 down... just pointing out the reality...

you all wanted eve naked. you got it. you just cant have it for free.
if a guy is paying her 1.50 per min and the same again or more on her cam. the simple truth is she will take the call because it makes her money
this isnt elitism or exclusivity its business.

you can moan about it all you want but the truth is freeviewers dont pay the bills.

as for elevated status LOL... im not better or worse than the rest of you on that front. well maybe better than you Tongue but the rest Wink

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-09-2018 18:30
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Are these show expensive to call from a mobile ?

I miss Amber Coen
18-09-2018 18:37
HEX!T Away
Retired

if you call from the site its cheaper as theres no connection fee.
regardless of landline or mobile.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-09-2018 18:41
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(18-09-2018 18:41 )HEX!T Wrote:  if you call from the site its cheaper as theres no connection fee.
regardless of landline or mobile.

Im gonna sound really dumb but how do you call from the site ?
Sorry but im like the least technical 29 year old in the world Big Laugh

I miss Amber Coen
18-09-2018 18:48
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Thanks Hexit for taking my last post in the right way and for your tone in reply. Wink

I agreed with NTO's post on the economics of this and thanked it. I would never challenge the bald facts you reiterate on that. In fact I was there contributing to those economics - just not until directly after the back to camera sequence... because full isolated boobs was not actually what I was looking for at that moment. I prefered to wait for some combined action better suited to being on TV whilst camming too.

You see the style of camming you always advocate and defend in these discussions on Evelyn - camming that's all about nudity and 'content' - is not the only way. Much can be added by a charismatic screen presence, evocative body language and/or movement, things that are aided immensely by seeing a babe like Evelyn (who it's well known, unfortunately, feels she has to hide her face on cam*) in all her glory on TV in the same moment. Insisting that the shows come down to just the bare basics, as you often seem to, denies some of what Evelyn is trying to do with these teases.

If her camming fell back to just getting 'em out for the boys round the back (seemingly all you want and are looking for) - by definition an exclusive club - a hell of a lot of guys would be worse off. And what's wrong with wanting to encourage Evelyn in her stimulation of more than just the priviliged few occassionally? I ask you, there is precious little fta joy to be had the shows these days without wishing what we do get to be limited in any way.

* It is stupidly great that she now shows her mouth expressions on her backstages at times.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2018 19:55 by ShandyHand.)
18-09-2018 19:50
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I didn't want her naked. Cloths just fine.
19-09-2018 06:52
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Yeah but as loose fitting as possible Wink

I miss Amber Coen
19-09-2018 07:01
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

The blonde booty goddess is back on our screens in 90 minutes! Wonder what she'll wear today ? That pink dress was amazing everything just falling out Smile

I miss Amber Coen
20-09-2018 08:33
AD82 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-09-2018 08:33 )goatman222 Wrote:  The blonde booty goddess is back on our screens in 90 minutes! Wonder what she'll wear today ? That pink dress was amazing everything just falling out Smile

Getting excited early......anyone would think you’re a fan!!
20-09-2018 09:59
Thread Closed