Studio 66 TV

Thread Rating:
  • 38 Vote(s) - 2.26 Average
Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
HEX!T Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
if you call from the site its cheaper as theres no connection fee.
regardless of landline or mobile.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
18-09-2018 19:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
goatman222 Offline
Evelyn Forever! ❤

(18-09-2018 19:41 )HEX!T Wrote:  if you call from the site its cheaper as theres no connection fee.
regardless of landline or mobile.

Im gonna sound really dumb but how do you call from the site ?
Sorry but im like the least technical 29 year old in the world Big Laugh

Greatest of all time...Man!
18-09-2018 19:48
ShandyHand Offline
Its a better hobby than twitter!

Thanks Hexit for taking my last post in the right way and for your tone in reply. Wink

I agreed with NTO's post on the economics of this and thanked it. I would never challenge the bald facts you reiterate on that. In fact I was there contributing to those economics - just not until directly after the back to camera sequence... because full isolated boobs was not actually what I was looking for at that moment. I prefered to wait for some combined action better suited to being on TV whilst camming too.

You see the style of camming you always advocate and defend in these discussions on Evelyn - camming that's all about nudity and 'content' - is not the only way. Much can be added by a charismatic screen presence, evocative body language and/or movement, things that are aided immensely by seeing a babe like Evelyn (who it's well known, unfortunately, feels she has to hide her face on cam*) in all her glory on TV in the same moment. Insisting that the shows come down to just the bare basics, as you often seem to, denies some of what Evelyn is trying to do with these teases.

If her camming fell back to just getting 'em out for the boys round the back (seemingly all you want and are looking for) - by definition an exclusive club - a hell of a lot of guys would be worse off. And what's wrong with wanting to encourage Evelyn in her stimulation of more than just the priviliged few occassionally? I ask you, there is precious little fta joy to be had the shows these days without wishing what we do get to be limited in any way.

* It is stupidly great that she now shows her mouth expressions on her backstages at times.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2018 20:55 by ShandyHand.)
18-09-2018 20:50
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

I didn't want her naked. Cloths just fine.
Yesterday 07:52
goatman222 Offline
Evelyn Forever! ❤

Yeah but as loose fitting as possible Wink

Greatest of all time...Man!
Yesterday 08:01

Studio 66 TV