Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Evelyn is looking very sexy in White today loving the dress her gorgeous body is Amazing and I love her accent.
05-02-2016 18:51
Find all posts by this user
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

Best show to date from Evelyn. And she isn't even done yet..
05-02-2016 21:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Yes I have enjoyed the bits I saw. Has she flashed the gash at all yet though Euleri? I get the impression it is only a matter of time...
05-02-2016 22:31
Rake Offline

^ well I can answer my own question: No.

A lot of guy's stayed on after 10 for a private group show and it went on for an hour, but not even a nipple. I think a lot will feel burned and won't get scalded again. I hope she realises that there's a thin line between a very good tease and something that starts to look a bit like a rinse.
06-02-2016 00:04
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

What a show from Evelyn today! Beautiful, naughty and VERY willing until you get to the point of wanting to see her nipple/pussy. Hence add to the list - expensive, since like ^Rake said, some people want to see her good stuff after watching her on cam for an hour with 30 credits per minute (though the way they asked her, I'm not surprised she didn't show). Because of this, I couldn't see the "tease hour" properly myself after the TV show tonight because she did one earlier, for 15min just before 21:00.

BUT, if you scrap the nipple/pussy off your wishlist, you're going to get a good show. Dirty talking (both on the phone & in the comment section), ass/pussy/boobs closeups, juggling, panty playing (both inside & out), foot fetish, tongue action etc.. And this is from a girl who was not willing to show anything before the new year. And come to think of it, I'm not sure she showed more on The Pad.

So if someone has the cash to splash and is willing to watch one of the hottest girls on the babeshow channels doing everything but showing nipple/pussy, then this one's for you. If you get her horny, you'll get a show.

I'm certainly happy with how the events have culminated in recent weeks and am really looking forward to the next one.
06-02-2016 00:51
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

just watch reruns of her shows on bangbabes it will be a lot cheaper and will see just as much if not more Rolleyes
06-02-2016 09:40
HEX!T Away
Retired

no mate you wont.
@euleri, yeah i saw plenty of requests but nothing in tips when she did something the guys liked.

it doesnt have to be 100's of credits. just 10-50 here and there to show her shes doing stuff you like...
it would have likely ended up being a lot cheaper and got more of a show.

gotta agree though. best show shes ever done by far. even surpassing her 2 bluebird webshows.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-02-2016 13:37
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

(06-02-2016 13:37 )HEX!T Wrote:  @euleri, yeah i saw plenty of requests but nothing in tips when she did something the guys liked.

it doesnt have to be 100's of credits. just 10-50 here and there to show her shes doing stuff you like...
it would have likely ended up being a lot cheaper and got more of a show.

gotta agree though. best show shes ever done by far. even surpassing her 2 bluebird webshows.

Re tipping - that's a very good point though I haven't seen her ask one yet either. Since I usually leave my browser on her perv cam page, I think I've seen most of the communication that's been on there & the only thing she's ever requested there was dirty talking, as in someone to get her going.. and very few actually do that, most just trollishly ask for tits, nips or pvt show.

I've now called her too a few times (seriously recommend, her voice and accent is fucking sexy) and confirmed it live - the girl just wants to have fun and the hornier you get her, the better show she will give.
06-02-2016 14:13
HEX!T Away
Retired

honestly mate im ok with the girls asking for tips, as long as there earning em.
i do object to girls demanding tips off every 1 in the room before they do anything. thats just rinsing.
but i guess evelyn will figure it out and hopefully come up with a way of getting guys to tip without sounding like a lilly roma wannabe.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-02-2016 16:50
Rake Offline

Trouble is, I have never seen tips on there have any discernible positive effect on a babe's performance. Often the babe just either ignores it or perhaps, if I am being generous, doesn't notice for a while and the moment has passed. It is not like CB where the babes are constantly in a dialogue with the punters and tips are directly linked to seeing stuff.

I'd be more inclined to use subtle interaction with Evelyn to get her to warm to the task, enjoy it and so play more. Certainly the guys who just demand nips and pussy will get short shrift by her. She is open to polite requests, such as to make her gusset narrower or to put fingers in panties, but you need to judge it sensitively.

If she reads these threads, i would advise her to lose the tit tape please! No need for it, you are expert at keeping covered when you want to be, but knowing it is there is a turn off for the guys.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2016 18:34 by Rake.)
06-02-2016 18:33
Thread Closed