Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

slash Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(22-12-2015 21:36 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(22-12-2015 20:28 )slash Wrote:  ...I do the zoom too... dunno if it's an idea to take this off of here though, don't want certain enemy parties getting wise to it and maybe restricting our viewing pleasures by having the girls wear even more layers.. what do you think?

Hmm... you're quite right. Stum! We never said a word. QT!

Now... Hasn't she got big tits and a magnificent arse jiggling to camera...

(Oh soz, I came over all Rammy then.) Wink
lol Big Laugh

The only thing better than waking up to Caitlin Wynters is waking up beside Caitlin Wynters!
22-12-2015 23:22
Find all posts by this user
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

Had a really great morning watching studio and Emma making her jewellery hard and playing over her outfit and I seen Evelyn and then remembered seeing her on another channel a while ago wearing a blue bikini and constantly tweaking the front of It aswel and i loved watching her doing it lol she looks lovely in her out on the show today and its nice getting the to see her again , the last time I seen her was ages ago too

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 12:19 by IvIaxed Stats 76.)
28-12-2015 12:16
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

At last... An outfit from Evelyn good enough to bash one out to! Big Grin

Remarkably better than her tease hour oufits some months back.

This is now a girl who knows she has her work cut out to keep up with the babes smashing cam all around her. For all its ills we should be grateful to the cams for bringing that pressure to bear on certain babes.

This is why we need serious competition between the babes and inter-channel. Any form has a stimulating and revitalising effect.

Well it does in my trousers anyway! BlushWink

EDIT: Lesson - never say Evelyn is wankable. She'll get changed immediately! Rolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 14:05 by ShandyHand.)
28-12-2015 12:45
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Evelyn must be horny today, she has tweaked her nipples a few times to make them nice and hard. Go Evelyn nice to see you sexing it up a bit!
28-12-2015 19:36
IvIaxed Stats 76 Away
Posting Machine

It was that was I was trying to say I use this to love seeing her doing one time a while ago coz she looked so good doing it laugh I'm loving the super special side boobage in that beautiful blue dress aswel but the caressing of her outfit always looks class,I must say I hadn't seen her do that in a long time but I'm really glad it's ok coz its awesome watching her being natural (relaxed) Shy

Thanks 4 All The Good Times *!*
28-12-2015 20:42
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

You gotta love the way she rubs the viewer's noses in it by getting changed to go home and then coming back on screen. You could literally imagine her sat there with her bus ticket and winter coat on if she could.
Utter piss take. If she wasn't so beautiful she would have been binned years ago.
29-12-2015 21:01
ShandyHand Offline

^ Bus ticket! That's funny! pmsl

You now have me trying to list babes that I think may have personal experience of the inside of a bus in the past 5 years! Do you think I need two hands?! bladewave Tongue

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2015 00:26 by ShandyHand.)
30-12-2015 00:24
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(30-12-2015 00:24 )ShandyHand Wrote:  Do you think I need two hands?!

A frequently asked question when discussing Evelyn Wink
30-12-2015 00:39
ShandyHand Offline

^ Depends what you're working with I suppose. Blush Wink (Just don't tell Evelyn whatever you do. She is there for a nice chat only. Don't be thinking those naughty thoughts. She doesn't want to be knowing how many hands, oh no... Tongue )

(This post was last modified: 30-12-2015 01:01 by ShandyHand.)
30-12-2015 01:00
cumposer Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Lads, interesting conversation, How do I change to watch through VLC on a laptop. As it plays by flash on the website?

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2015 19:49 by cumposer.)
30-12-2015 19:46
Thread Closed