Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2015 17:07 )amy1 Wrote:  Shes going to do things slowly, build up some good call stats and then ask for a raise, or more like "you want me to goto the next level? i want a 20% pay increase." If they dont bite its no bother to her because she can just continue doing the flirty daytime stuff.
Shes a smart girl whos been in the game a long time, she knows whats expected of nighttime girls, she is just playing things right, to get whats best for her.

Yes I'd neglected to consider that this may be just a stoping post while more bargaining is going on. Quite possible.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-03-2015 17:13
Find all posts by this user
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Waking up to Evelyn has been a real treat this morning she looks gorgeous in her dress and im loving the panty flashes.
22-03-2015 08:45
coopen1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(18-03-2015 17:13 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(18-03-2015 17:07 )amy1 Wrote:  Shes going to do things slowly, build up some good call stats and then ask for a raise, or more like "you want me to goto the next level? i want a 20% pay increase." If they dont bite its no bother to her because she can just continue doing the flirty daytime stuff.
Shes a smart girl whos been in the game a long time, she knows whats expected of nighttime girls, she is just playing things right, to get whats best for her.

Yes I'd neglected to consider that this may be just a stoping post while more bargaining is going on. Quite possible.

Looks like Evelyn has reverted back to wearing so many clothes she has put Primark out of business.

Tit tape also looks like it has super glued her bra to her breasts and some!!!

Rammy my mate, try to find a positive in this show? Looks like another boring one is coming up tonight!!!!
24-03-2015 23:05
covkid Offline
Master Poster

S66 even have the cheek to put "Night Show" on the screen. Now if ever there was a case for Trade Descriptions this is it.
24-03-2015 23:34
akhnaton85 Offline
Apprentice Poster

What does she have in the bra? Super bonder? Sad
24-03-2015 23:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looks like she just told someone to get away from her backside (Lips appeared to say "stop it" as she looked back at someone while the camera was close on her face). Must have been Afroman trying to cop a feel Tongue
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 00:21 by mrmann.)
25-03-2015 00:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Oh dear. Seems she took a big step forward last time, and has swiftly taken two steps back tonight. A poor show. Very disappointing indeed, Evelyn.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-03-2015 00:58
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Disgusted at the performance tonight from Evelyn, so much so I actually signed up
to post. I have watched evelyn for years on various different channels and have been a fan but come on !!!! lacklustre does not even begin to describe the excuse for a night show Evelyn has got away with tonight. If she wants to do nights then lets see
a proper effort, last chance saloon for evelyn think she should stick to days is she doesn't have the commitment to do a real night show. Mr producer have a word.
(This post was last modified: 25-03-2015 02:34 by Disappointed for sure.)
25-03-2015 01:01
Disappointed for sure Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone think that's unfair? Don't think I spoke out of turn. Even the most ardent fan must see that tonight's show just won't cut it. Sorry for the rant but feel like Evelyn is not living up to the billing of a night show it was no further forward than the day show extra performances of the past. Come on Evelyn go hard or go home!
25-03-2015 01:06
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Sad:(Oh dear Evelyn so close yet ultimately so very far from a night show as S66 advertised. Very much a extended daytime show at best. Having her boobs stuck to her bra with the dreaded tit-tape or wotever was being used is a definite no no when it comes to a night show. I finally fear we will never see Evelyn's nipples which is a crying shame. we all no how piss poor Gema Hiles night shows are but right now I'd settle for Evelyn doing that type of show at least then occasionally we would get a odd boob & nipple flash
25-03-2015 01:16
Thread Closed