Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Bantams Offline
Master Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
(29-06-2020 23:09 )brinsford Wrote:  Hi everyone, well the last 30 minutes was top class Tongue The first 630 minutes left a lot to be desired Sad I still think that Evelyn,s best ever show is very close to hand.

Agree, far too much of looking at walls and ceilings.
I wish that when she goes to pervcam she just turns off her webstream. What’s the point of only being able to see bare walls for long spells
30-06-2020 05:41
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Like everyone else, I agree that looking at a plain wall, with the occasional glimpse of a raised leg, is very boring. I think, though, that it probably serves its intended purpose of encouraging those who might try pervcam to do so, and is possibly more successful than the plain on-screen logo might be. I suppose that as Evelyn isn't "backstage", we should realise that her phone is also available - though listening in is probably all we are likely to experience!

We can all be pretty quick to praise a show and pretty quick to criticise a show, but we tend to be very slow to participate ourselves. Evelyn and the other girls respond to requests, encouragement, and tipping and "buzzing". Much of yesterday was pretty well dead because virtually no-one was getting involved, and nothing much of interest being requested on the phone most of the time. Then, very late on someone said something on the chat about wanting action, dances and I exchanged a few words saying that people should get involved if they want something, a few people did so, and suddenly everything came to life! That is how it all works, and it could have worked much earlier as it often has in the past!

So, if we are of the opinion that a show is boring, maybe we should either make ourselves part of it, or look elsewhere. One thing is certain, Evelyn wants to play, so let's play with her. We are supposed to participate, that is what the chat and telephone are provided for, so maybe we should all get more involved in the action.
30-06-2020 11:34
IrishBabeLover Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone know where her videos are gone cant find them Sad
02-07-2020 10:32
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(02-07-2020 10:32 )IrishBabeLover Wrote:  Anyone know where her videos are gone cant find them Sad

They were all removed from the forum (at least all the S66/Elite content) sometime last year. The booty wiggles still live on in our dreams ;(
02-07-2020 14:37
ImmaHitEm Offline
Junior Poster

A new angle of the ceiling!
02-07-2020 15:32
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Very hard to get a tease now days with the demand of her kitty cat.The poor thing.
I'm very easy to please but I actually get in the way, here's why.
I'm one of those people that dont want to see the kitty.Cloths on showing a mountain range of booty and perky ta ta's in a tshirt does it for me .
But she has so many wanting her to clog the drainage system. So theres no point in me calling only to get in the way of the masses who want some rough muffin.
02-07-2020 19:11
sayko Offline
Apprentice Poster

i think it would be better if she could flash her titties atleast for 30 seconds. Then nobody will bite her. But somehow she keeps her attention all the time about her tits. She be like "i should take the money from them immediately but actually i dont want to do this job so let me fool them if i enjoy this job, actually i wanted to be a scientist but damn i am doing this job, thats why i should show my tits just for 1-2 sec and i should keep my attention all the time about my tits if the tits flash keep its position for 5 sec it is not good for me it should be maximum 2 sec because im shy or something and this shouldnt be my job i dont deserve this". If i would have the oppurtunity to give her an advise then it would be that it would be better if you could set your last hour like this: 30 min only ass up face down and last 30 min just boobs flashes or mixing them i dont know... Women... it is really hard to understand them. But what can i say you are beautiful and i love you just wanted to see your goods more...
02-07-2020 20:20
Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^^ Huh

.... been away a few years, so er, what's all the fuss about on here ? Bounce

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
02-07-2020 21:02
ImmaHitEm Offline
Junior Poster

The quality of her shows seems to have dipped considerably lately.
02-07-2020 22:05
themysteryman Offline
Senior Poster

So what happened? stopped watching her for ages, randomly caught a show last month and saw she was doing full on open leg in front of the camera, lola knight levels of leg/ass cheek spreading, an amazing performance. And now of late, all I see is her foot in the air and the ceiling? o_O

Always prefer a girl with clothes on but in provocative positions rather than being nude and out of sight or nude and laying down sideways for 5 hours.
04-07-2020 01:54
Thread Closed