Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
(22-03-2020 13:52 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  But why don't we bring back the main feed extravaganza for the last hour?

If only.
22-03-2020 14:07
Find all posts by this user
oof Offline
Apprentice Poster

Pretty sure the best way to get that extravaganza back is to simply ask Evelyn. Or her wing-man. I don't think any of her regulars is against Evelyn having fun on main feed. We just need to make it profitable for her. And dances gave a very good explanation as to how we could do it. Wink

My pointers would be:
- Keep the discussion fun & harmonious. Less demands and arguments, more teasing and jokes. If what you see is not of your taste, leave rather than ruin the party for the others.
- Let's be realistic and patient with her. Tits out, spreading legs with face visible is obviously something she's not willing to do. She's a teaser, a pleaser, but only willing to go 'hardcore' where she feels comfortable. And that is behind the paywall.
- If you can't tip her, praise her. She responds well to positive feedback. And no, "you've made me cum" is not what I'm hinting at.
- Get along with her regulars. No matter how rude, jealous, controlling or intrusive they might seem, ignore rather than engage. She is super loyal to her biggest fans, as they are to her. There are no winners in fighting with them. Better idea would be to try to win them over to your cause. If you listen in to Evelyn as much as I do, you'll notice they aren't that much different to us. Their needs might go deeper than ours but in the end, they want action too.

I'll also add that while I'd love nothing more than to hear her having fun for free (hearing her gasping and moaning, laughing and teasing adds so much more to her shows), I don't think that will happen. When she is vocally enticing, she has a big audience over the phone. And I don't think she is willing to cut that revenue stream off for us. Also, since Evelyn's shows are done in co-operation with her Biggest fan, he either needs to leave (which is unlikely) or get comfortable with sharing his voice to 100s of listeners.
22-03-2020 16:08
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(22-03-2020 16:08 )oof Wrote:  Also, since Evelyn's shows are done in co-operation with her Biggest fan, he either needs to leave (which is unlikely) or get comfortable with sharing his voice to 100s of listeners.

Surely he could put the phone down and use the chat with everyone else for just one hour, if there's a chance it could benefit her.

It's not an aspect I'm too fussed about myself to be honest, but I know it would make a difference to others and could potentially be profitable to Evelyn. Not just in terms of tips there and then, but the wider feeling of inclusiveness that sends viewers off in a good mood looking forward to the next time, rather than feeling excluded and being put off altogether.

I wouldn't want to see Evelyn put money before her own happiness of course, so for now maybe it's an idea to revisit for when she's in an experimental mood someday.
22-03-2020 16:32
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
oof Offline
Apprentice Poster

^ It would make a huge difference to me and my wallet. Wink

I guess it is worth a try. Asking her wouldn't hurt anyone. Still, I remain pessimistic about her answer. I doubt it will be as profitable as the pay-to-listen-in option and not only is gonnacum's privacy an issue here, but Evelyn's as well. An hour long vocal naughtiness will not go unnoticed by those who record and upload her shows.
22-03-2020 17:15
oof Offline
Apprentice Poster

That show was definitely... interesting. Big Grin
23-03-2020 23:03
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(23-03-2020 23:03 )oof Wrote:  That show was definitely... interesting. Big Grin

That's one word for it.

Yes, I'm very boring. But encouraging or even just watching Evelyn get drunk on camera isn't something I'm going to have much interest in myself.

I tried to make light of it in the chat tonight, but in future I might just leave everyone else to it.

PS: I didn't give my tip towards the bra coming off because Eve didn't really give a definite confirmation that it was a deal, and though at one point the bra was lowered it didn't actually come off. I failed to keep track of who did tip, but would have thrown mine in anyway just to show some solidarity. I'd tip those guys instead if I could!
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2020 23:32 by dancesonthesand.)
23-03-2020 23:14
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Once bitten.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
23-03-2020 23:24
hawkeye Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-03-2020 23:14 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  
(23-03-2020 23:03 )oof Wrote:  That show was definitely... interesting. Big Grin

That's one word for it.

Yes, I'm very boring. But encouraging or even just watching Evelyn get drunk on camera isn't something I'm going to have much interest in myself.

I tried to make light of it in the chat tonight, but in future I might just leave everyone else to it.

PS: I didn't give my tip towards the bra coming off because Eve didn't really give a definite confirmation that it was a deal, and though at one point the bra was lowered it didn't actually come off. I failed to keep track of who did tip, but would have thrown mine in anyway just to show some solidarity. I'd tip those guys instead if I could!
that's not a bad idea dancing it was you who tried to get everyone to buzz her to get naked and waste our money , wont be listening to you again ,,,
23-03-2020 23:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Didn’t see it but from what I’m hearing it was an absolute car crash of a show.
23-03-2020 23:45
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(23-03-2020 23:44 )hawkeye Wrote:  that's not a bad idea dancing it was you who tried to get everyone to buzz her to get naked and waste our money , wont be listening to you again ,,,

I wonder what gonnacum and asslover think though? Rolleyes

Those guys can be so hard to read (and not just because of their spelling and grammar Tongue).
24-03-2020 00:14
Thread Closed