Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
(17-07-2019 19:06 )dancesonthesand Wrote:  
(17-07-2019 18:35 )Rake Wrote:  The reason it was you her and tumbleweed that night might have been because the average guy cannot compete with the big big tips and feels his £5 or £10 will be impotent to influence the show?

It looked like things were working out well enough today for ShandyHand with a few £5 tips here and there, right Shandy? Big Grin

That kind of activity combined with the toplessness of Monday night is what I'm on about. Has been done, so provided it's what Evelyn wants as well, could be done again.

It could be that I've made nudity on the main feed an expensive thing, though I'm not aware that she'd done it before so maybe it was never 'cheap' anyway. Also the first time (around lunch, 13th of June) was a spur of the moment kind of thing!

Those same tumbleweeds I mentioned may be rolling around in my bank account where my money used to be, but she put a smile on my face and I couldn't begrudge her a little holiday spending money* so I've no regrets...yet.

*She actually joked that in an hour we'd pretty much paid for the holiday itself, at least I think she was joking...

She was topless ? Surprised What full on boobs to camera or just the little slips ?
I miss everything now

I miss Amber Coen
17-07-2019 19:52
Find all posts by this user
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

(17-07-2019 19:52 )goatman222 Wrote:  She was topless ? Surprised What full on boobs to camera or just the little slips ?
I miss everything now

Just the little slips Smile
Is that something one could say casually during the Bluebird and early S66 days? For a few years I wasn't 100% convinced Evelyn even had nipples!

Anyway, she usually seems way more keen to show off her bum. Makes sense to flaunt it as she most definitely has it.
17-07-2019 20:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

I previously reported that Evelyn's last day before returning to Ukraine for 3 weeks would be tomorrow, Friday 19th. She is now scheduled to appear on July 22nd and 25th, so I am unsure whether I misheard her over the phone, or whether the schedule is incorrect.
18-07-2019 07:06
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

I knew it!! I knew it!! Evelyn's arse was too fantastic to be true. It's actually a subliminal plot to get us all to love big cocks .

The shape of back all the way down and round the buttocks looks like a large phallus.

I of course shall sacrifice myself and continue to study this phenomena strictly in the name of science you understand (ahem)
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2019 16:17 by S3ggy.)
18-07-2019 16:11
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Lolzzzzzz
19-07-2019 15:42
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Evelyn says that today really is her last day before she goes to Ukraine, and the schedule is wrong!

She'll be back about 9th August, or the following week.
19-07-2019 15:49
LordlyLord Offline

Oh no, what will we do when she's away? Oh wait, she only has one caller.

Honestly, why is she even in these channels when sweetpea/Terry/terence/darling/gonnacum takes up 99.9999% of her time on the phone. Today, when she was setting up to come online, you could see how she texted him through her personal phone (which she keeps very private unless you are as loaded as Terry) to let him know she has logged in. And it's non-stop blabbering ever since. Anyone who has ever tried to get through knows what I'm on about. Getting through to her is almost impossible. You either have to wait for her sugar daddy to take a break (which doesn't happen often - they even go to the toilet together) or even if he takes a break, he will be back momentarily and you can see her nibbling on her phone before you "accidentally" get cut off. Call me jealous or a conspiracy theorist but in terms of calls, she is only there for her sugar daddy. Her other "regulars" know it and the Studio know it. It's getting more difficult by the day to get through, since they spend whole shifts together, now. On top of all that, her daddy calls her during her perve cam sessions (on her personal phone, of course), fake-comments on the chat and argues/gets super jealous of anyone who dares to criticise her precious princess.

And the funniest/most ironic part about all this is how Evelyn, from the little I know her, hates jealous and controlling men. But I guess she can turn a blind eye on one when he throws money at her like Terry does.

Rant ended.

At least her TV shows are interesting now.

Enjoy your vacation, Evelyn.
(This post was last modified: 19-07-2019 16:30 by LordlyLord.)
19-07-2019 16:28
ceasman Offline
Banned

Doubt she even likes the prick , just taking his money , more fool him I suppose Big Laugh
19-07-2019 16:35
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ I have to say unless my timing is off by not paying enough attention, then 99% of the time I can get through on the line regardless of 'the line hogger'.....I previously used the 65500 number which was a ball ache at getting through tbf - the vuecall method (logging into your vuecall account and using that number) is much more achievable. Each time I've tried, bar 1 show where my attention was elsewhere and I was winging it/ guessing, I have had no problems getting through no matter who calls and how often, granted you may have to queue but if your timing is good, then it should be only a couple of mins and pretty straightforward.
19-07-2019 17:36
arthree Offline
Junior Poster

Well... Monday was a delight. Hopefully Monday's Evelyn is the one that will come back from vacation.
19-07-2019 22:10
Thread Closed