Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Starblade Offline
:|

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)
Well if anyone was in any doubt about the state of play, I think the last couple of shows has pretty much summed it up. The main cam is now the perv cam to the perv cam. And if you are a long time customer, you can beg the sugar daddy for permission to speak to Evelyn and hope you are allowed access. What a joke.
11-07-2019 22:10
Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Despite the excellent occassional bouts with great facial expressions and more daring use of the edges of the screen to main cam, Eve has now dissolved into complete obsessional pervcam routine with these sessions.

These last two shows have seen an obvious blunt shift to strict adherence of everything being half offscreen while perv is on. Spontaneity breaks through randomly in a odd bit of experimentation but then is gone again in the shere overkill of repitition that is utterly inevitable when every set up has to conform to the new stance.

This 66 house style that's formed around the web onlys as purely a device for selling action out of shot is so tedious and limiting to the potential of the form. It has all the subtly and joy of thumb screws. To see Eve of all babes adopting it so wholeheartedly is truly depressing. 

Zero full body tease to main cam with perv is just the killer. Nothing is to both cameras; nothing is allowed even a pretence of being carefree. 

I'm sure perv is excellent as ever but I'm not paying for it at a cost of all proper tease. I can not support this service in anyway anymore while this outlook pervades.

It's a fucking shame. And it kills me to say it. Especially with this babe.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 04:13 by ShandyHand.)
11-07-2019 22:15
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

Don't anybody dare blame evelyn for the last 2 shows. They were all my doing!

I kept her on perv cam both shows and she has deservingly made a lot of money from me.

Her webshow is not just all about teasing the main webfeed.

She has the caller to please, the perv cammer and also the main webfeed viewers.

I made her sway towards the perv cam for the last 2 shows!

You can't just slate her because of just 2 shows where she decided to put on amazing shows for the perv cammer!! Some of you guys are unbelievable.
11-07-2019 22:36
dancesonthesand Offline
Senior Poster

Well I missed both of this week's controversial shows, so I'm just waiting for their schedule to update so I'll know when it's my turn to see what all the fuss is about Tongue
11-07-2019 22:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

(11-07-2019 22:36 )jj33 Wrote:  Don't anybody dare blame evelyn for the last 2 shows. They were all my doing!

I kept her on perv cam both shows and she has deservingly made a lot of money from me.

Her webshow is not just all about teasing the main webfeed.

She has the caller to please, the perv cammer and also the main webfeed viewers.

I made her sway towards the perv cam for the last 2 shows!

You can't just slate her because of just 2 shows where she decided to put on amazing shows for the perv cammer!! Some of you guys are unbelievable.

Her webshow is not all about main cam what are you on about she has always catered perve cam and rarely done much to main especially lately and yes the main cam needs just as much attention and I will blame evelyn as much as you she has control over what she does and what she shows to what cam yes, your being a cammer and taking up her time is selfish as what if other people what to call or cam but cant and are driven away because of you.

If she want you or you want her only then wait till backstage that is the proper time for that, a webshow is a show to both cams to draw in and entice people into more but she cant because you keep her tied down and engage in these poor shows.
11-07-2019 22:52
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

I've decided that there's no point getting upset anymore. Evelyn can do what she likes its her prerogative.

She has great shows of fta and pervcam combined but inevitably there will be occasions when the 'free' element is disappointing or non-existent. The thing is that she shows all her naked body willingly so if you want to see it then it's there - you just have to pay and you can enjoy it in all its glory. It's worth it trust me.

If individuals monopolize her then I'm sure they pay for the privilege wether we like it or not. Lucky them coz many would do the same if financially able. It's not every time that the shows are poor but when they're good WOW they make up for it.
12-07-2019 00:52
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Exactly. The channel doesn't exist to please the FTA watchers, it is funded by the telephone callers and the p.cammers, and they therefore direct the action. If we want to direct the action, we phone or we cam. Moaning here can do nothing, I regret to say.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 06:45 by nottooold.)
12-07-2019 06:43
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(11-07-2019 22:10 )Starblade Wrote:  And if you are a long time customer, you can beg the sugar daddy for permission to speak to Evelyn and hope you are allowed access. What a joke.

I also saw that forelock-tugging exchange on chat. Nauseating fawning to daddy.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 08:15 by Rake.)
12-07-2019 08:09
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(12-07-2019 06:43 )nottooold Wrote:  Exactly. The channel doesn't exist to please the FTA watchers, it is funded by the telephone callers and the p.cammers, and they therefore direct the action. If we want to direct the action, we phone or we cam. Moaning here can do nothing, I regret to say.

You conveniently forget the tippers yet again nottooold. There's a whole market of guys who will tip for main cam action. So it is a fallacy that such action is 'free'. Yes non-tippers watching get a free ride, but hey I don't mind that and I am sure, like I and others before, many will convert to tipping if they see it gets results.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 08:16 by Rake.)
12-07-2019 08:14
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Of course the tippers are not forgotten, they are on the pervcam when they tip, surely!
12-07-2019 09:19
Thread Closed