Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(30-05-2019 07:14 )mahnyard Wrote:  
(30-05-2019 05:38 )pav Wrote:  I really couldn’t care less what you think

Then why bother posting on the forum?

yes. Why not start your own forum where only you are a member, then you can just voice your own opinion without having to listen to anyone else's? You would like that.
30-05-2019 11:00
Find all posts by this user
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

happy talk. keep talking happy talk. Bounce so wrong at so many levels.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
30-05-2019 14:55
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

It seems Evelyn latest web show was well received. As one swallow does not make a summer so also one good web show does not mean a return to form.
I like others hope the trend continues cos when in the mood evelyn's shows are dynamite.

Oh and this is an adult discussion forum not a playground for childish behaviour. Stick to social media if you want infantile interactions. Play nicely!!
31-05-2019 01:33
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

Her last webshow was great yeah.

If people want vids they will just have to make the effort to capture them theirselves.
31-05-2019 12:46
FTW Offline
Junior Poster

(28-05-2019 19:21 )ukdoll Wrote:  i dunno. i just look at her bum

And I'm trying to find more of it Big Grin

Searched my heart out but nada, would love to see her sharing booty snaps on IG
01-06-2019 23:06
ukdoll Offline
Master Poster

some of her old stuff is very easy to find on many websites....just search for evelyn the pad
02-06-2019 00:41
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I thought Monday's show was lacking in some respects: Lacking in skirt, lacking in obstructive pillows, lacking in inhibition from Eve about showing her face! Wink ... By the end of the day, I was also somewhat lacking in credits, and adjusting to a severe and sudden lack of reproductive juices! Big Grin

No seriously, this was a revitalised Eve, switched on and generally lively after her two week absence; a babe, finally, once more looking beyond the guys listed on her laptop screen and attempting to pull in punters afresh. She certainly created a buzz again. It's so gratifying to see what a difference several little tweaks towards positive engagement (via the wider audience's representative, the main camera) will do the spread the word amongst the appreciatives.

The skimpy outfit was a splendid opening statement of intent of course. Thereafter three things were particularly welcome: Eve's regained comfort with the areola tease offered by her top, her more pronounced ass action for callers (better than anything seen on her web onlys to date), and a certain build towards a climax during the last hour of her stint. 

Only a slighty saggy portion of too much of her new main, half off-camera, position threatened to drag this show from its heights in the early evening I thought. Her content heavy perv work is always great for what it is but the time taken to let everyone have their fill can halt variety of pose and movement stone dead at times. This can't be good for maintaining spenders on her fta feed over time.

Regardless, Eve more than made up for this with an stirring roaving boobcam to finish. This offered new angles to perv and main, and the superb addition of horny/coquettish facial expressions to accompany the action. A very nice hand in pants over shoulder tease also played good part.

Overall, this was a session that reinterated one of Eve's main strengths: The cheeky twinkle in her eye always hinting at something new to come, some little excitement generating new angle or pose. It was also her getting back to what she does best in whipping up a storm of tease to corral guys into interaction. (It was great to have this focal point back for the faithful to gather round. No other babe seems to be as proficient at driving a snowballing of punter inducement via fta.) It fucking works you know! Other babes should take note.

So a clear shoe in as Eve's top web only show I feel, some margin above anything we've seen from her on the format to date. Indeed I thought it up there with one of top handful of these types of show so far - from any babe. As S3ggy cautions, all that remains is to see whether she can indeed follow this up with more of the same going forward.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
02-06-2019 13:40
beresv Offline
Reloaded

BounceBig Laugh
02-06-2019 17:44
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

^ beresv instead of childish captions why not offer an opinion of your own?
02-06-2019 18:45
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

beresv - of what are you making merry?
02-06-2019 19:47
Thread Closed