Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

RoboC7 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
if the shows are realy so bad why arent there any vids or caps anymore? people seem to keep watching atleast. i cannot watch the times that shes does her shows so i have no idea whats going onHuh
04-05-2019 17:27
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

(04-05-2019 17:27 )RoboC7 Wrote:  if the shows are realy so bad why arent there any vids or caps anymore? people seem to keep watching atleast. i cannot watch the times that shes does her shows so i have no idea whats going onHuh

The caps and videos have never fully reflected a show, to get the full picture you need to read what's being said. Not all viewers are callers, so the experience can differ vastly. Attitude, value for money, etc all play a part, so if everything said in this thread is correct, then it's not good, in fact I'd say it's a little short sighted from Evelyn, as relying on one caller as your main source of income, alienating others to the point that they post here pissed off by it, is mad.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
04-05-2019 19:34
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

I have admit I love reading this thread and can't stay out of it.
Every post is almost the same and it's already reached a ridiculous stage.

Evelyn really is not helping herself in aiding this guy in getting through on the phone and staying on the phone.

She needs to ask herself why would anyone else be happy when they cannot get through despite trying very hard and spending a lot of money if the system is being manipulated! I agree it is his money and he can do and talk about whatever he likes or phone as much as he likes but he needs to go through the same process as the rest of us!!!One thing I don't agree on is him basically bitching about all of her other callers and cammers almost like he is trying to turn her against us. What makes it even more of a joke is his comments in perv cam trying to get her cam viewers up.

So basically he thinks he is helping when in fact he's destroying the experience for everybody else.

What I know/experienced from a phone call with studio66 customer service is that they will never touch this guy or stop him from doing anything. He can be abusive as he wants in the chat or abuse the system as much as he likes but studio66 are not interested. When I made a complaint about him when I got unfairly blocked from the chat by Evelyn because I said something about this guy, Studio66 had already spoken on the phone to him before me. They never addressed what my complaint was about but instead spoke about my history with Evelyn. I felt wrongly treated by her after I had spent what was a lot of money to me on her. Clearly it isn't a lot to her or compared to the line hogger so I'm not important. He's been a huge customer to them and judging how much I have spent over the years I reckon he must have spent way over £100,000 on studio66.

What Evelyn needs to understand is that we don't hate her. All this criticism is just because we aren't having the same amazing experiences as we use to watching or talking to her because of one person and it is so frustrating.

When I use to talk to Evelyn on the perv cam, I would stop her from typing too much back to me because it would ruin the experience for everyone else watching. If this caller really loves her so much he needs to realise what he is doing and the problems he is causing for her. Evelyn can handle herself and perform just fine by herself without the needless input from the control and power lusting freak that is the line hogger.

She might be thinking that being naughty on the perv cam is making her shows better which it does to a certain extent but for me there has to be some interaction and engagement also. when I was watching a few weeks back she went through a phase of not replying on the perv cam chat until you payed her a compliment to which she just replied 'thx bb'

Anyway, clearly something has to be done and this problem needs to be addressed by someone. Whether it be studio66 or Evelyn.

I do have some sympathy for Evelyn though because this must be hard on her knowing what to do and besides that I know she very much loves this guy. Like I said before she needs to find the right balance.

We are there for the Evelyn show. Not the duo which we seems to have evolved in the recent months!

They should implement a T day where basically he gets Evelyn for the whole day. She's on twice a week so one day just for him and then the other day for everyone else!
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019 21:30 by jj33.)
04-05-2019 20:34
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

The solution is simple!! If you don't like how you are being treated then spend your time and money elsewhere. There are plenty of 'evelyn's' on cam shows around the world who would treat you much better because they are grateful for your time and money.

If you went to a store that constantly gave you crap service and disrespect then you would go elsewhere. If you are going to continue to waste your money knowing that you'll get cr@p in return then more fool you.

We've all loved Evelyn from afar but as I previously stated i'm not wasting my money to be treated like a chump. You'll always be one of the sexiest women Evelyn but your recent behaviour stinks.
05-05-2019 02:53
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

I took me a few attempts at calling her before i realised it was the same guy on the phone all the time.
I said to myself, nah it cant be. Nobody is that crazy to call her this much.
Then i found a thread on here that confirmed it was the same guy.
So all those times i tried getting through, s66 knew i didnt stand much of a chance yet its costing me money for every attempt.
So s66 is ripping us all off.
Evelyn needs to fuck off and do this shit from her own house but we all know s66 are desperate to keep her for the income she provide them.

She used to be a top girl, but shes slipping down the table now.

Ive got about £20 of credits for s66 and once they're gone thats it for me.
05-05-2019 04:50
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

(05-05-2019 02:53 )S3ggy Wrote:  The solution is simple!! If you don't like how you are being treated then spend your time and money elsewhere. There are plenty of 'evelyn's' on cam shows around the world who would treat you much better because they are grateful for your time and money.

If you went to a store that constantly gave you crap service and disrespect then you would go elsewhere. If you are going to continue to waste your money knowing that you'll get cr@p in return then more fool you.

We've all loved Evelyn from afar but as I previously stated i'm not wasting my money to be treated like a chump. You'll always be one of the sexiest women Evelyn but your recent behaviour stinks.

Yes you are right there are plenty of other girls out there however talking for myself non of them compare to how good it can be when Evelyn gets it right - which is why everyone is so frustrated at the moment because we have essential been shut out for the sake of one high paying person. He has always been there however recently it seems to have gone to a ridiculous stage and I don't understand why Evelyn is allowing it to happen.

I get the whole business side of it, but she isn't going to lose this guy if she just doesn't assist him in getting through on the phone or assisting him in staying on the phone.

Non of us know how Evelyn truly feels about any of this and non of us know her reasons for prioritizing one person so much. I'm sure she does have her reasons. Studio66 could also have a big part to play in this.

If she really wanted to talk to him so much then she would just say enough is enough, you have my phone number so we can talk when I am at home. If she cares so much for him then they would just meet and talk over coffee however I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen.

So the money plays a part massively.

This is Evelyn's work. If she is most comfortable and happy talking to this caller then she seems to be taking the easy ride at work and not wanting to speak to many other guys who sometimes will have strange conversations with her whilst wanking down the phone at her.

Everyone was so happy not so long ago which is why the whole situation is so interesting and also bizarre at the same time.

Everyone including Evelyn seems to have taken this so personally and it's caused a big divide.

Evelyn all you need to do is engage with other people and stop selling yourself to one guy and the problem is solved. All will be forgotten
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 09:43 by jj33.)
05-05-2019 08:14
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(03-05-2019 19:53 )S3ggy Wrote:  Wow ShandyHand !! B+ for your lengthy dissertation LOL

Thanks S3ggy. I'll have to try harder next time. Wink

So many barbs have been aimed at Eve recently, I just thought it about time someone said here's a summary of 'the facts' (hopefully minus any babe spin) and examine the strength of some of the more damaging speculation. Partially it was to look at exactly what has gotten posters so pissed ... with my usual emphasis on the visuals (I only cam). (Rake then provided a careful resume of the thinking behind the calling issue. Guys can now more easily judge the strength of that argument too.) 

I was at pains not to break confidences nor to whitewash Eve. For sure, she's made some mistakes with this new form of show but then a lot of others babes have been variable at them. She has damaged her relationship to parts of her paying audience; although a lot of babes are worse with their audience and the arguments for disrespect are debatable.

For any punter, I would have thought it best to indulge with more than one babe at a time. It's good for the sense of perspective... among other things. Tongue

But at the end of the day I'm pragmatic: Believing the worse in the Eve situation, gets everyone absolutely nowhere. Nowhere and missing out on Eve completely. And it's not as if there are great replacements lurking lost somewhere in the sidelines that we wont get to see if Eve continues doing these things is it? We maybe impatient for other babes to get webshows but no one is really missing out over Eve doing these twice a week... 

Support the things you like, speak your mind about the things you don't. I'd always encourage that though.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-05-2019 09:42
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

Im not that bothered about Evelyn, shes gorgeous but so are all the other babes.
The thing i dont like is s66 letting her do it.
Everytime someone calls theres a £2 connection fee. You have to go through the menu system which takes roughly 1 minute so theres another £2 then you listen to Evelyn whisper to Hogger "theres someone else on the line" they both have a giggle at you then you hang up.
Thats at least £5 down the toilet and s66 know what she and him are doing so its a scam.
I stupidly didnt realise what was happening for a while.
And most people who call her wont know about whats happening either so s66 are ripping people off.
05-05-2019 11:31
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

^ This.

I've been reading this thread in quiet amazement & disbelief, not just at Evelyn/S66 letting this happen but people trying to somehow sugarcoat it. I don't know how people can continue to be attracted to a babe who blatantly disrespects anyone who isn't Mr Insecure Line Hogger, but I know the normal rules on service provider & consumer don't apply to the channels. Not beautiful inside as far as I'm concerned

Doesn't Mr Insecure Line Hogger also realise she'll dump him too if she's ever whisked off her feet from the channels. Then where will all that stupendous cash spent (or debt) have gotten him?
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2019 12:11 by KerrAvon.)
05-05-2019 12:02
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

Shandyhand a full list of sources and references next time and I'll give you an A+(Joking).

Evelyn is still my favourite babe of all time and I agree with others that there is no one like her as far as I'm concerned. However I understand that at the end of the day this is just a fantasy for cash relationship and we will never meet. So what's wrong with wanting good not bad treatment?

Too many apologists for my liking. I'll say again, there is no one as hot as Evelyn but defending her like she's a naive woman unaware of what's occurring is laughable. Good luck to her as far as money makings concerned but just like Dragon's Den-- I'm out!!!
05-05-2019 16:45
Thread Closed