Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(03-05-2019 07:49 )ShandyHand Wrote:  The only specific left to say about this fella is that he encourages largely static stationary set ups on perv; ones that keep 'the goods' to himself as much as poss it seems. Others prefer a more expansive 'in the zone' Eve stalking her cave like a caged animal in heat. Wink I know I do... The potential is back in spades now, she and we just need the punters to recognise that in big enough numbers.

As is usual, ShandyHand has a very important point here. This guy hasn't bought Evelyn, she has attracted and held on to perhaps the biggest spender on the Babechannels. S 66 will naturally be very pleased about this and will want it to continue. The downside is that in spending his money with S 66 he is hogging the phone for much of the day - that is OK with S 66, because it's money coming in, but unsatisfactory firstly for the fans who wish to get through to her.

As Shandy says, it's his money to spend how he wants, but he is inclined to just chat about anything and nothing, consequently and secondly, he thereby encourages the static behaviour that we all dislike. If Evelyn is only using the phone, then he is her only paying customer, and he must get her undivided attention, that's being professional, so for much of the time nothing is going to happen, and there is nothing to please and encourage the viewer. That is one of our major issues here.

S 66 don't want to lose this customer, Evelyn has to please her punter with her full attention, result - boredom for everyone except the guy on the phone. There's a type of "Catch 22" situation here, and it's not likely to go away any time soon.
03-05-2019 13:28
Find all posts by this user
Starblade Offline
:|

I really think that some of you don't realise just how far you are being bent over and shafted by Evelyn, T and S66. Or maybe you do and it's just the human nature of being optimistic and positive.

Evelyn and S66 openly abuse the system, deny every other fan save one, and still they expect everyone else to carry on as normal and keep giving them money and praise. Madness. Utter - fucking - madness.

At the end of the day, it's a case of whether or not you are willing to continue to give them your support and thus enable them to continue. There is also the group that just plain don't know, and bump away trying to get to Evelyn like bee's banging into a window on a sunny day.

To me, the cams seem a lot quieter. T and Evelyn's shill tactics seem more desperate. This may be partly down to the introduction of AV though.

Having watched almost every Evelyn show for nine years, my overriding feelings are disappointment and sadness - because I will be fucked if I am going to keep giving S66 and Evelyn my money while this shit carries on.
03-05-2019 16:51
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

i agree with shandyhand (the parts i could understand), but things change. in the case of web shows and pervcams, they seemed, not only to change, but to escalate. punters' expectations outstrip the possible. Evelyn's webshows have gone from thinly veiled nudity to getting fully stuck in all in a relatively short span of time.

I've talked with evelyn only about 3 times, maybe four. these were before all this shite started. I've found her to be a sweet but savvy person. I like her. is it possible she sees the end coming and is gathering her acorns. maybe? I wish her good luck.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 17:35 by bob roberts.)
03-05-2019 17:33
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

I hope this lazy static boring "queen" retires as soon as possible, leaving her monday and thursday webshows to some other babe willing to show us WHAT a webshow should be... as Paige and Laura did this afternoon.

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 18:26 by LoveUKGirls.)
03-05-2019 18:20
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Memo to Evelyn, take a look at Paige P now on webstream, that’s how your supposed to do a show. She’s not afraid to show off her boobs in full and is not solely concentrating on pervcam. You could learn a lot by watching her
03-05-2019 18:35
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

(03-05-2019 18:35 )Bantams Wrote:  Memo to Evelyn, take a look at Paige P now on webstream, that’s how your supposed to do a show. She’s not afraid to show off her boobs in full and is not solely concentrating on pervcam. You could learn a lot by watching her

Paige has been amazing especially as show went on defitnaly better than Evelyn but she has shown slips and bits to main cam not completly ignoring it, but she has been most of the time concentrating on perve hope last hours get even better and bit more to main cam or least face it a bit more
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 18:40 by Bair5tow.)
03-05-2019 18:39
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

Wow ShandyHand !! B+ for your lengthy dissertation LOL

The undeniable fact is that everyone cannot be pleased or catered for all of the time. Therefore many will feel 'shafted' by Evelyn metaphorically speaking (actually shafted in my dreams -sigh) because she chooses what suits her. It's her choice and right whether we like it or not.

I share the frustrations of many by the apparent snubbing of long time regulars and also the hugely variable quality of output. Other girls may put on great shows so go watch them instead! Will that force a change in Evelyn's output? Who knows! No good thing lasts forever.

Maybe we're near the endgame as far as Evelyn is concerned. Its not compulsory for us to logon and god knows there are thousands more women worldwide to fixate on. So spend your money where you like, no one is making us spend it here. Happy w**king!!
03-05-2019 19:53
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(03-05-2019 13:21 )neil1978 Wrote:  WOW....Paige Phillips webshow is making Evelyn's look like songs of praise right now.
Take note Evelyn!!!!?

and laura's Cool
03-05-2019 20:47
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(03-05-2019 13:28 )nottooold Wrote:  This guy hasn't bought Evelyn, she has attracted and held on to perhaps the biggest spender on the Babechannels. S 66 will naturally be very pleased about this and will want it to continue. The downside is that in spending his money with S 66 he is hogging the phone for much of the day - that is OK with S 66, because it's money coming in, but unsatisfactory firstly for the fans who wish to get through to her.
If Evelyn is only using the phone, then he is her only paying customer, and he must get her undivided attention, that's being professional...

You conveniently - for Evelyn and Hogger that is - omit to mention that this "professionalism" includes her colluding with him in hogging the line all day by:

1. overcoming the time-out using 2 or more phones and so back-to back calls are taken from him, clearly in violation of the system S66 set up and the spirit of letting everyone have a fair crack at getting through.
  2. tipping him off that her phone line is open well before she appears visually online or on TV - other callers find he is already talking to her when she appears! Presumably this is by text or pre-arrangement.
  3. at best turning a blind eye, and at worst even laughing along with the hogger as he crudely abuses and attempts to intimidate anyone who criticises the situation or the show on the chatboxes.

So it is not a fair and transparent market system where the person prepared to spend the most can buy the most. Here the vendor has been corrupted by the customer's cash, and is circumventing equitable access arrangements and mechanisms and so has fixed the market to almost totally exclude other customers. Of course this is a risky strategy - eventually you get found out and the excluded customers get angry - hence the shitstorm that this thread has rightfully become. An even greater risk is that the Hogger one day falls off this mortal coil and she is left high and dry, trying desperately to rebuild from a customer base that she long ago alienated and has moved on.

I have never spoken to Evelyn as I am only a very rare caller to the shows because of my domestic situation. A lot of you will know that my preferred mode of engagement is Cam Chatbox and tipping for main feed teasing. I did once call her a couple of times about 2-3 years ago, several weeks apart and each time there was same guy on the line who sounded very much like a Wurzel might if they ran a scrap metal yard. Needless to say I never got through to speak and stopped listening in each time as the convo was so insipid, vapid and inane.
04-05-2019 08:06
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

(03-05-2019 20:47 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(03-05-2019 13:21 )neil1978 Wrote:  WOW....Paige Phillips webshow is making Evelyn's look like songs of praise right now.
Take note Evelyn!!!!?

and laura's Cool

I caught the last 10 minutes of Laura's show and it was damn good.
Yesterday was a good day Big Grin
And now Macy is on showing how its done Surprised
04-05-2019 14:45
Thread Closed