Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(29-04-2019 22:44 )Beavus26 Wrote:  Don't waste your money on Evelyn's backstage shows. She was talking to someone and not giving the full effort.

Kept on raising her head to talk. Completely killed the mood. Apparently she likes to sing when I asked who she was talking to.

At one point nobody said anything on the chat and she started laughing.

Disgraceful from girl.

If people are paying to watch you then focus on them! Whoever you are talking to can wait.

I can't help feeling that we are getting too keen to criticise on these pages.

I spoke to Evelyn today and she is aware of this comment above. She said that she has background music, and sometimes sings along with it. Also other girls arriving or departing or going on a break poke their heads around her door and say hello or tell her about something funny that just happened etc. The producer also looks in periodically to ensure that all technical issues are OK etc. She doesn't feel that it affects her show unduly, but obviously you do. It has, of course, always been the same, it's nothing new, and it will continue to be the same, I suspect. We are human beings working with other human beings.

This is exactly like almost every other person in almost every other job - like the rest of us - just being human.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 10:57 by nottooold.)
02-05-2019 10:56
Find all posts by this user
outsider Offline
Junior Poster

Does she have an instagram profile?

Three witches watch three swatch watches. Which witch watches which swatch watch?
02-05-2019 11:12
Beavus26 Offline

(02-05-2019 10:56 )nottooold Wrote:  I can't help feeling that we are getting too keen to criticise on these pages.

I spoke to Evelyn today and she is aware of this comment above. She said that she has background music, and sometimes sings along with it. Also other girls arriving or departing or going on a break poke their heads around her door and say hello or tell her about something funny that just happened etc. The producer also looks in periodically to ensure that all technical issues are OK etc. She doesn't feel that it affects her show unduly, but obviously you do. It has, of course, always been the same, it's nothing new, and it will continue to be the same, I suspect. We are human beings working with other human beings.

This is exactly like almost every other person in almost every other job - like the rest of us - just being human.

Lol what a load of pish and shite. She didn't stop talking to someone throughout the whole thing and it was annoying because she wasnt fully concentrating on what she was doing. It was like every 30 seconds.

Do you really think she is going to let someone poke their head round a door when she has fingers in her pussy? Why would a producer do it when they know what she is doing and if there is no problems? Why would she felt the need to raise her head to sing?

If I only saw it a few times I would believe this but it was like everytime I tried to watch.

basically thinking her viewers are gullible idiots now.
02-05-2019 13:32
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

Evelyn's webshows and other girls webshows are nothing short of sex cam shows at this point that belong on myfreecams or adult work, unfortunately other girls have taken this route too, to just lay there or be behind a chair or a cushion or move the fucking camera away in disrespect altogether.

All they do on these webshows is finger themselves all day behind a prop in which the viewer gets completly ignored and put off a babe need to tease and entice viewers into perve cam (personally i would like the things to be burned and never touched again).

Its not a show at all, theres no engangement and despite what s66 say in then chatbox I don't believe girls cater to all customers only cammers and this is why if this is what the webshows have become then should not be on stream either backstage or at home as no point in wasting a stream.if not going to try and engage with viewers to interact or entice or tease them in for more.

As for Evelyn she has another problem with her main caller that is beyond out of order and s66 need to sit her down and sort it out as people more and more and getting fed up.with their behaviour.

I thought that these webshows were a great idea and could have been so good for us the babes and the channel but certain babes have turned it onto a cam only show that unless.your a cammer your fuck all to them and not worth their time, some girls Macy and heather and rebecca try and give something and tease the main cam.

Last thing with Evelyn is that when she is on that means no other babe will ever been given a chance on webshow, like today abi monroe is on I would love her to give it a go.

Sorry for long rant but last couple of days watching these webshowe have shown what s66 priorities are.
02-05-2019 20:34
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(02-05-2019 20:34 )Bair5tow Wrote:  ...Last thing with Evelyn is that when she is on that means no other babe will ever been given a chance on webshow, like today abi monroe is on I would love her to give it a go.

Abi has never even (and never will) done a tease show since being on the babe channels. She'll NEVER do a web-only show. When she cams it's STRICTLY for paying customers only.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-05-2019 21:30
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

(02-05-2019 21:30 )Robot Devil Wrote:  
(02-05-2019 20:34 )Bair5tow Wrote:  ...Last thing with Evelyn is that when she is on that means no other babe will ever been given a chance on webshow, like today abi monroe is on I would love her to give it a go.

Abi has never even (and never will) done a tease show since being on the babe channels. She'll NEVER do a web-only show. When she cams it's STRICTLY for paying customers only.

Ah right fair enough regarding abi, didn't know that she would never do them.
02-05-2019 21:38
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

One very important point about the online only shows and the girls who participate - on the S 66 chat line the producer made it crystal clear that any girl who wants to do online only will be welcome to try it, and invited viewers to ask their chosen girl to consider it.

I suspect that the expectations of many of us wishing for a particularly sexy show is actively discouraging some of the girls. They will be aware of the massive criticism of Evelyn who has been deemed insufficiently "naughty", for example, and may well be thinking "I don't need that". Perhaps we should not be surprised that few have grasped the opportunity so far.
03-05-2019 06:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I've avoided posting here for a while. It's become a fraught arena (prior to SB and Bair's posts yesterday anyhow). Much good posting, pos and neg, had increasingly turned to a nihilistic vein that adds in dubious accreditations to this babe's motivations. Eve's been painted in a very poor light by this - somewhat undeservedly so IMO.

So... this is my attempt, head above the parapet, at a straight forward alternative view point to what others have depicted to date. Hopefully, it'll offer a more palatable and reflective overview to some that are still bothering to read here... Smile

What the hell's been going on with Eve's shows?
Eve apparently had a hand in setting these Web Onlys up at 66. I'm informed, she envisaged them merely as a way to circumvent Ofcom's rules and simply do slightly sexier daytime fare away from their unwelcome spotlight. As she did so, I hope she didn't underestimate the massive pent up frustrations guys had accured catching years of over-regulated daytime stints... Regardless, the claimed "sexier" didn't seem to extend much further than bits of her outfit on her first couple of shows, not being apparent enough to main cam in terms of action. Quite the opposite in fact, and punters, most naturally, felt disgruntled at an apparent reset in some of her content as she witheld more for the now foregrounded paywall. Dropping tease in favour of main cam denial tactics can feel crushingly cynical to the longterm punter. This babe was thought to be more in tune to punters' feelings than that and above such tactics. And punters vented dissatisfaction at that.

I imagine Eve was taken aback by the vitirolic nature of some of the criticism she recieved (on a previously generally supportive thread) for those sessions up to April 1st. She has certainly ceased being immediately responsive (in her shows) to comments here since that time. And I'm told she hasn't visited her thread in a while now... A head in the sand reaction was understandable perhaps but unfortunate in the circumstances as some of that early criticism was justified IMO, and required a response onscreen. We got one... eventually, just over a week ago.

In the meantime there were only glimpses of good things in those first March efforts. Eve seemed to be struggling to adapt to the demands of the new platform and only slowly adding new positions to her approved pose range in order to in any way counter what had been lost. 

Wedged between this and the something of a turnaround last week was a distinct period of another reversal. Here her shows slipped further from what we had before. This was 3 weeks of what all but the most ardent cammer would regard as poorer efforts from a babe who had set herself such a high standard of tease on her TV shows prior to the switch. Why the marked downturn and almost exclusive perv focus of that period? To me that ties distinctly to another question...

Why no web thread?
Obviously Eve's perv was a novelty to some during this time; guys suddenly awakened to Eve's sexual potential look to have been found from under some unknowing rock somewhere!Tongue But while Eve was focusing on hoovering credits from these honeymooners, another eventuality got in the way of her main cam tease. This was, I believe, the major revelation to her that there was a web thread on this forum featuring recordings of her new shows. She had not wanted that I'm told. She had been informed that all fta web footage would be treated like paywalled cam material - off limits to uploads. And her reaction seems to have been to hunker down on fta.

The family issue, mentioned upthread, is credible I'm afraid. It has been ever since a certain reaction to her Pad material back in the day. I feel it was the, more openly sexual, fta presentation of what she was doing for perv (something that the web onlys have enabled day babes to turn to massively for the first time) that Eve didn't wish to have collated in an ever growing thread. When examining this issue we need to remember also that it's an eminently clear fact that public perceptiton of what a babe does (particularly a day babe) is not the same as how we know it to be. Look at how many babes fudge their content levels when speaking of them in public interviews. You can see that babes often want to maintain some ignorance factor in the public awareness of what exactly they get up to onscreen! I think it's safe to say that Eve would like what she does web only to remain less widely known.

Someone at 66 thought a fan zone thread would be adequate privacy. Eve disagreed. It was only in the early hours of last Wednesday that the thread was removed. Action would have been underway Tuesday (it looks highly likely Eve's regular prod has an account here; and it was seen on her vid threads that day). Eve would surely have been aware of the forthcoming removal. Can it be a coincidence then that there's been a marked improvement in sexualised action, fta content and tease to main cam since that Tuesday (the 23rd)? I think not.

No, the presence of Eve's web thread was to the detriment of her shows for a large part of April. But we are past that now thankfully. (And I for one gladly give up the resource for viewing old shows if it means better live ones.)

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2019 06:51 by ShandyHand.)
03-05-2019 06:45
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

I'll finish this with the punter issues...

Is there disrespect for guys?
There seems to be two prongs to this. One, that she froze out loyal punters by completely eradicating her responses to main cam tippers during early April... 

Already limited in screen time due to the increased perv focus any requests for action from perv punters looking for main cam tease was indeed palmed off or ignored after the turn of the month. I have explained what I think happened there above but the situation could have been handled better there's no doubt. I hope this was indeed an enforced action on her behalf, persued unthinkingly in that way, rather than illustrative of a disregard for the heights of the TV teases and those that backed it. 

Her picking the tease feature back up as soon as there where no more uploads here does nothing to erase a punter's lingering doubts though.

Disrespect argument number two, if I understand it correctly, goes something like this, "Eve has sold out. She disrespects me and my money by giving so much time and effort into fulfilling the demands of one guy."

I have less truck with this one; it's a faulty misinterpretation of the situation IMO. Eve has always said she tries to please everyone. We have seen clear evidence of the reemergence of that philosophy over the last 10 days. The faults of her recent shows were not particularly of this origin. She has got the perv/main cam/caller balance wrong in the recent past, but this can be put down to the growing pains of working the new format and the (to her) unwanted uploads. Eve is still in control of what she does and when. She is getting the balance better as she goes - especially since the web thread departed.

But he's a line hogger?
Yes, and I said my piece on that a while back on this thread. There's not much more to say on it than that IMO. It has been given too much prominence and importance I think. Sure, it's problematic to the balance of her shows but it is what it is. And I have to say this: The guy is entitled to spend his money as he sees fit and Eve is entitled to manipulate and play him - as she plays the rest of us. He is a punter. He's allowed to be as deluded as any of the rest of us. But she remains in charge; make no mistake.

The only specific left to say about this fella is that he encourages largely static stationary set ups on perv; ones that keep 'the goods' to himself as much as poss it seems. Others prefer a more expansive 'in the zone' Eve stalking her cave like a caged animal in heat. Wink I know I do... The potential is back in spades now, she and we just need the punters to recognise that in big enough numbers.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
03-05-2019 06:49
neil1978 Offline
Junior Poster

WOW....Paige Phillips webshow is making Evelyn's look like songs of praise right now.
Take note Evelyn!!!!?
03-05-2019 12:21
Thread Closed