Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Bassman Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
Hi, did anyone get the 25th April show on Mega before it got taken down?

Please PM if you have as I tried to download it and for some reason it didn't work.
27-04-2019 15:41
Find all posts by this user
jj33 Offline
Junior Poster

(26-04-2019 01:10 )S3ggy Wrote:  The serious issue is how people feel she is treating them. No one is saying she owes them because they pay money but they are saying 'my money's as good as anyone else's so why do I get treated poorly'.

I am so glad someone else has said that or thinks like that.

A had a huge problem thinking like that with Evelyn which started over a year ago. I took it very personally and got so frustrated with it - I have recently been hinted in a phone call with customer service to leave studio66 and told that Evelyn doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

I am in no way a bad person, I have been in the wrong a few times in the past but that was provoked by a lack of interest and a what I felt was a lack of appreciation from Evelyn. It's no excuse but I was also going through a hell of a lot with my work and life which I had not expected or had not planned for and it effected me mentally.

Evelyn however is not a bad person either. At the end of the day she is just doing her job which is to make money. Every girl has their favorites and Evelyn's favorite just happens to have a lot of money so from a business side of things she will always try and get as much money as possible from him and keep him happy thinking he is number 1.

Keeping him on the phone, prioritising him or almost letting him control her during the day is a way to keep him happy and spending. Yes it frustrates the rest of us but non of us are spending like this guy or have been as bigger customer to her.

There are still moments where her shows are incredible and she is engaging with all her customers and she is by far the best on studio66. However we also have the down sides in which she does seem to neglect everyone but for one person and it frustrates us all.

Getting that balance right is what needs to happen to keep everybody happy. You guys should try and work on that!
28-04-2019 14:43
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(28-04-2019 14:43 )jj33 Wrote:  
(26-04-2019 01:10 )S3ggy Wrote:  The serious issue is how people feel she is treating them. No one is saying she owes them because they pay money but they are saying 'my money's as good as anyone else's so why do I get treated poorly'.

I am so glad someone else has said that or thinks like that.

A had a huge problem thinking like that with Evelyn which started over a year ago. I took it very personally and got so frustrated with it - I have recently been hinted in a phone call with customer service to leave studio66 and told that Evelyn doesn't want anything to do with me anymore.

I am in no way a bad person, I have been in the wrong a few times in the past but that was provoked by a lack of interest and a what I felt was a lack of appreciation from Evelyn. It's no excuse but I was also going through a hell of a lot with my work and life which I had not expected or had not planned for and it effected me mentally.

Evelyn however is not a bad person either. At the end of the day she is just doing her job which is to make money. Every girl has their favorites and Evelyn's favorite just happens to have a lot of money so from a business side of things she will always try and get as much money as possible from him and keep him happy thinking he is number 1.

Keeping him on the phone, prioritising him or almost letting him control her during the day is a way to keep him happy and spending. Yes it frustrates the rest of us but non of us are spending like this guy or have been as bigger customer to her.

There are still moments where her shows are incredible and she is engaging with all her customers and she is by far the best on studio66. However we also have the down sides in which she does seem to neglect everyone but for one person and it frustrates us all.

Getting that balance right is what needs to happen to keep everybody happy. You, Evelyn, should try and work on that!

Fixed it for you! Big Grin
29-04-2019 05:22
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

All these these big time callers won't last forever. But when they go. Strategy will change.
29-04-2019 11:25
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(29-04-2019 11:25 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  thIS big time caller won't last forever. But when he goes Strategy will change.

Fixed it for you.
Tongue

ONE HOUR "WEBSHOW" LIKE THAT, speaking with the same guy.

The Lazy Queen at her best. She is the "best presenter", isn't she?
Bounce

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2019 11:40 by LoveUKGirls.)
29-04-2019 11:39
beresv Offline
Reloaded

(28-04-2019 14:43 )jj33 Wrote:  There are still moments where her shows are incredible and she is engaging with all her customers and she is by far the best on studio66.
BounceBounceBounce
[Image: giphy.gif]
29-04-2019 12:41
Bair5tow Offline
Senior Poster

What the hell are they feeding that pillow getting bigger every show God damn
29-04-2019 12:51
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

the age verification is a fucking JOKE!!!! if ppl pays with Credit cards of course they are adults!!! it is the first check for mainly all website, and NO adult website ask for a Photo of ID cards. ID cards are requested for other type of age verifications, not for adult websites.
Chaturbate and Myfreecams DO NOT ASK for ID cards scans. I pay with a credit card, so i simply refuse to send a scan of my ID card.

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS !!!

I think the brexit is damaging your brains!! luckly this time all credits were expired. One client less for S66 and more money (a lot actually) for the good as hell Chaturbate and for real hookers!
29-04-2019 17:32
jammie82uk Offline
Junior Poster

I’m not 100% up to date on what’s going on with this phone hogger as not read it all but I’ve seen it has gone on for quite a while obviously wealthy or even possibly like the guy from a few years ago and racking up a debt on phone contracts and credit cards, one thing that’s got me thinking is what on earth are they talking about for 8/10 hours a day while she is on tv
29-04-2019 19:16
Beavus26 Offline

Don't waste your money on Evelyn's backstage shows. She was talking to someone and not giving the full effort.

Kept on raising her head to talk. Completely killed the mood. Apparently she likes to sing when I asked who she was talking to.

At one point nobody said anything on the chat and she started laughing.

Disgraceful from girl.

If people are paying to watch you then focus on them! Whoever you are talking to can wait.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2019 22:58 by Beavus26.)
29-04-2019 22:44
Thread Closed