Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
Since I am a good, I gave her one more chance to show me I was wrong. She missed, anyway.

That's enough for me.

Bye bye, Lazy and Greedy babe. One of these days cammers will be tired to see your pussyfingering show (on web I may easily find hundreds of her camvids... so, why wasting my money to see always the same scene?), that day you probably need us again... but... you know what? None of us will be there. So long, honey.
Cool

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
11-04-2019 22:35
Find all posts by this user
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

FTP. I understand the vitriol but Evelyn can do what she likes. It seems the focus now is on pleasing pervcammers as she has given multiple nip & ass flashes on free to air for over a year now. If you want to see more then go on pervcam as she does not hold back although it can get repetitive.

I wonder if this is a last hurrah as she has been going for nearly 10 yrs and so is focusing on those who pay. The guy allowed to hog the phone is her choice and irritating but Evelyn doesn't owe us a damn thing!!
11-04-2019 22:50
ethers4487 Offline
Junior Poster

What ever happened to last years winner of daytime queen? You couldn’t get any further from there now even of you tried (any chance for a re-vote????) Such a shame S66 should just send her home with a cam and free up a slot for someone who wants it. That way then “the caller” she gets can call as much as they like and sit there and pay for her cam to their hearts content and not make piss poor content for everyone else.

Edit: S3ggy to say she doesn’t owe us the paying customers anything is a joke. If it wasn’t for us paying customers she wouldn’t be where she is today but whatever you say you’re entitled to your own if not floored opinion. But even if this was her last hurrah to treat customers with such disrespect is disgusting and shows her true colours.
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019 23:09 by ethers4487.)
11-04-2019 22:56
Andy crew Offline
Junior Poster

How old is eve?
11-04-2019 23:04
ethers4487 Offline
Junior Poster

(11-04-2019 23:04 )Andy crew Wrote:  How old is eve?

About 33/34 I think.
11-04-2019 23:10
Starblade Offline
:|

(11-04-2019 22:50 )S3ggy Wrote:  ... The guy allowed to hog the phone is her choice ...

It's only her choice if Studio66 is not advertising the line as a paid service.
11-04-2019 23:29
ceasman Offline
Banned

(11-04-2019 22:50 )S3ggy Wrote:  FTP. I understand the vitriol but Evelyn can do what she likes. It seems the focus now is on pleasing pervcammers as she has given multiple nip & ass flashes on free to air for over a year now. If you want to see more then go on pervcam as she does not hold back although it can get repetitive.

I wonder if this is a last hurrah as she has been going for nearly 10 yrs and so is focusing on those who pay. The guy allowed to hog the phone is her choice and irritating but Evelyn doesn't owe us a damn thing!!

She doesn't owe anything but IS advertised as available to call , if she manipulates the phone system so only he gets through then she is the worst girl on all of the channels in terms of integrity.

Either way , bloody awful , lazy and dull as hell show yet again from her, if this is what s66 want as their dip into web them let em have it !!

Shite show from a shite girl
11-04-2019 23:58
S3ggy Offline
Junior Poster

Let me re-phrase. She doesn't owe ME anything! I've enjoyed her for years and so recognize when output is poor such as the recent web-only shows. No one is forced to watch but I agree that recently it has become mercenary and appears a slap in the face for loyal and casual fans wether rich or not who have elevated her to this position.

The time will come when she's no longer on our screens and maybe the best has already gone. I understand why many feel 'cheated' in some ways and respect their views. I hope things return to how they were but I don't see it happening yet. Hope I'm wrong.
12-04-2019 01:00
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

seems to me if we pay nothing and get nothing in return, that's a fair exchange. the way to communicate our message to s66 in to stop trying to call her and stop listening in. every call she gets, duration of those calls and number listening in is tabulated. caller who hogs the phone is s66's problem to solve. that's where our ire ought to be aimed.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
12-04-2019 08:19
ceasman Offline
Banned

By putting Chloe on web today they are trying to make a Evelyn's previous puss poor shows seem more risky , the tamest girl s66 have is Chloe (except Evelyn) , she at most will show boobs but that's it, which is fine but why is she then put on web ?

Yep you got it , just so that they can say , Evelyn shows more than this girl did , that's why we keep her on web only shows

S66 , just a tin pot channel dedicated to one not very special girl
12-04-2019 18:05
Thread Closed