Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
(29-12-2018 22:40 )skully Wrote:  Next time, the first to notice them being up could post about it here as suggested, nobody would have a problem with that.

I did, and somebody did:

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2241271
29-12-2018 23:59
Find all posts by this user
Charlemagne Offline

Are these posts relevant to Evelyn's thread bladewave

30-12-2018 00:02
skully Offline

Nope, wrong again Rake, I had no issue with the first part of your post, the second part where you said ''Rebecca seems to have the Moderators team behind her.'' I did have a problem with, which is addressed in the post below yours.

You know, I've let a lot of things slide with you in the spirit of banter, but don't keep trying to make me look bad, it won't end well.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
30-12-2018 00:04
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Will the forum be doing anymore capping competitions for credits ?
I really want to see what my hot wife gets up to on cam Wink

I miss Amber Coen
30-12-2018 01:00
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2018 01:00 )goatman222 Wrote:  Will the forum be doing anymore capping competitions for credits ?

well if your such a fan as you say you are try paying for some credits yourself Rolleyes
30-12-2018 08:51
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(30-12-2018 08:51 )Rob169 Wrote:  
(30-12-2018 01:00 )goatman222 Wrote:  Will the forum be doing anymore capping competitions for credits ?

well if your such a fan as you say you are try paying for some credits yourself Rolleyes

I would but i aint putting my bank details on these sites Tongue

I miss Amber Coen
30-12-2018 08:59
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^In other words you just want freebies. The 'sites are safe. If you want something you HAVE to cough up, eventually.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-12-2018 14:05
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I love freebies Smile

I miss Amber Coen
30-12-2018 14:30
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

My twopenneth on why Eve won her award the other evening.

For those that saw or heard anything much of Eve this year they surely can't help but have reflected on how this woman manages to maintain as one of he most personable, empathetic, babes on the shows even after all the time she has been at it. She patently listens to suggestions and takes heed of what is said, both on here and on either chat room of the 66 site. I never noticed any hint of disrespect for her users in her, I have never known or heard of her dismissing a fan's comment out of hand... Now how many current babes can that be said of exactly? It is a very low number I'll be bound. These are the things that have always set Eve apart, her unwavering commitment to servicing her customers' needs in her unique style keeps her famously inundated with callers all day long with barely a breath between calls. That in itself speaks for itself.

But most of us knew that Eve had even more in her than that. The ability to offer a devasting visual tease, representative of a rampantly evocative pent up raging sexuality, that blows most other babes out the water. This year that has been effortlessly realised in the quality and consistency of her tease-lite segments. I think there can be little doubt in this was one of the most stunning returns to form on the shows ever. This from a babe that, prior to recent times, plainly felt she had to self-censor herself all those (early Ofcom) years. 12 months ago Eve suddenly seemed to realise there was an acceptable way to work things on TV like of old and grabbed on to it in quite spectacular fashion. She has resolutely refused to let go since (despite attempts to put her off along the way). Her award is another reward for that persistence in her vision of what the shows should be.

As such I find the mystification at her recent daytime award win, deriving from some quarters of this forum, as slightly baffling. Like Rake has said the questioning should actually be more along the lines of why Eve's guys didn't turn out outside of the 66 thread and vote for her in enough numbers in the Ultimate Babe category. (That there is too much general 'one operator only' thread use on this forum is a part answer to that I feel.)

More, stunningly, there appears to be an element of marmite appreciation about Eve around these parts even yet. Whether some dayshow fans can't forgive her for the doldrum years after the viewer heady heights of the bangbabes era or they have somehow gone unawares of the visual revival she has undergone (Charlemagne's post is evidence that it can happen?), being as these highlights occupy at most two hours a week of live TV, I don't know. (The banning of some of capping her during these segments might not have helped in the spreading of maxium awareness there.)

Suffice it to say, if these guys didn't know what was happening with her before now, the appearance of the famous brackets in the Eve thread titles should be getting them to check her out once more with assured alacrity. Hopefully they will soon find out what they've been missing all this time and choose to join in the fun!

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2018 17:24 by ShandyHand.)
31-12-2018 15:41
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(30-12-2018 00:04 )skully Wrote:  You know, I've let a lot of things slide with you in the spirit of banter, but don't keep trying to make me look bad, it won't end well.

Happy New Year! Heart
31-12-2018 20:48
Thread Closed