Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
I've never known it be encouraged that fans of an individual babe should go canvassing for her votes, but fair comments.

Aside from...

(29-12-2018 22:40 )skully Wrote:  I think moaning about Evelyn not winning both or one instead of the other, when she is an award winner, tarnishes her win somewhat, which is unfair.

Definitely not what happened. The posts here (NtO rarely posts anywhere else) were inspired by the voting thread comment which immediately turned on why Rebecca hadn't won the 66 vote.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 23:08 by ShandyHand.)
29-12-2018 22:56
Find all posts by this user
skully Offline

It's not canvassing for votes if somebody says in a thread that a competition has started, it's just passing on information, which is fine.
If people start doing sketchy stuff and trying to do tactical voting or whatever, well that's a different matter.

Fair enough, next time it might be different, but whether people agree or not, Rebecca won ultimate for a reason, tease shows would probably have played their part in that.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-12-2018 23:02
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Today a Skull on a wank forum taught me how to spell canvassing. That made it a good day.Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-12-2018 23:10
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

I think the only way to settle this matter would be for Evelyn & Rebecca to have a good ol' fashion 2-4-1 extended tease show. S66, pls respond.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 23:19 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
29-12-2018 23:15
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Honestly i think that might kill me 830res.... thats just too much sex appeal Smile

I miss Amber Coen
29-12-2018 23:19
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(29-12-2018 22:40 )skully Wrote:  Shandy, Andy was pointing out that Rake was early to the votes, so if it had been discussed beforehand, what nottoold suggested about pointing the competition out to those that post in this thread could have happened. Next time, the first to notice them being up could post about it here as suggested, nobody would have a problem with that.

Nottoold, one is an award run by the forum, so official notification, the others are run by members on behalf of the forum, so aren't given official notification. It's the way they have always been done, sure they aren't perfect, but they are run fairly by those doing them.

To be fair, Rebecca and Evelyn do different shows. Evelyn days (and very good shows), Rebecca days and tease shows, partial nights, to topless levels (also very good). Some people don't watch the day shows, some don't watch nights, so there's no way to know who watches what/who and why they vote the way they do, but Evelyn may not be as much on their radar as Rebecca for one (ultimate) due to the tease shoes, but preferred for the other (days), which is probably why the results are what they are.

I think moaning about Evelyn not winning both or one instead of the other, when she is an award winner, tarnishes her win somewhat, which is unfair.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2249091

You might want to intervene regarding this post which seems to make insinuations that tarnish the win too?
29-12-2018 23:20
skully Offline

Don't ruin points made in this thread by playing that game, it makes you look petty Rolleyes

Oh and see the post below that where Shandy makes a valid point.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-12-2018 23:23
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(29-12-2018 22:40 )skully Wrote:  ... what nottoold suggested about pointing the competition out to those that post in this thread could have happened. Next time, the first to notice them being up could post about it here as suggested, nobody would have a problem with that.

Nottoold, one is an award run by the forum, so official notification, the others are run by members on behalf of the forum, so aren't given official notification. It's the way they have always been done, sure they aren't perfect, but they are run fairly by those doing them.

I think moaning about Evelyn not winning both or one instead of the other, when she is an award winner, tarnishes her win somewhat, which is unfair.

On the first para - thank you - it's exactly what I suggested.

On the second para - understood, and not perfect as you say, which is why your agreement in para 1 is so helpful.

On para 3 - who is moaning about Evelyn not winning? I didn't, though I was accused of it.
29-12-2018 23:32
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(29-12-2018 23:23 )skully Wrote:  Don't ruin points made in this thread by playing that game, it makes you look petty

Terribly sorry old chap, just trying to save you from looking a hypocrite. Rolleyes
29-12-2018 23:35
skully Offline

Lol, okay then. Addressing points isn't hypocritical old bean, what what, toodle pip.

Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-12-2018 23:43
Thread Closed