Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - Chat & Discussion
Evelyn really did look incredible yesterday though. The hair, the outfit. Too bad the tech issues and lighting failed her.

S66 was brutal yesterday, got even worse during the nightshows. So hot and cold on this channel. They had Sophie Reade do the most pointless extended tease show I've ever seen, they sent Clare home at least a couple hours early (and see her first couple hours for the "surface of the sun" lighting I've mentioned before), and all of the webstreams straight up died for the last 2 hours of the show (not even sure anyone was still there at that point). Guys were mentioning in the chatbox that calls weren't going through, that the webcams weren't working. The site/chatbox wasn't even loading for me at times, even before the streams died. Or maybe that's just another day for S66, but I imagine a lot of guys see issues like that and decide to hold off on spending their credits.

I'm willing to chalk yesterday up to technical incompetence on S66's part. Seemed like they had their B-team working BTS. I'm sure we'll get a better end of show next Thursday. That outfit had potential though.

And 100% agreement with everyone saying that the unofficial tease hour should be an hour every time. Perfect length of time to build things up without having anyone feel rushed.
28-12-2018 15:19
Find all posts by this user
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(28-12-2018 15:19 )830ResAtDorsia Wrote:  I'm willing to chalk yesterday up to technical incompetence on S66's part. Seemed like they had their B-team working BTS. I'm sure we'll get a better end of show next Thursday.

And 100% agreement with everyone saying that the unofficial tease hour should be an hour every time. Perfect length of time to build things up without having anyone feel rushed.

On the point about the tease hour being an hour or thereabouts, and not 30 minutes, I think we are largely agreed. Of course, yesterday Evelyn planned about 50 minutes, from 9 pm to 9. 50 pm, but no-one was able to see the first half hour because of tech issues, and I think she stayed beyond 9.50 pm to make up this deficit. So the fault is, as usual, the Studio 66 equipment.

On the technical incompetence aspect, I believe again that we are probably all agreed. Once upon a time two or three fairly skilled men operated some straightforward electrical and mechanical systems with very few problems. The men were made redundant by the arrival of a computer and some allegedly sophisticated software. Now we have the high tech age where the computer breaks down several times a day, every day, and requires a round-the-clock team of expensive technicians to try to put it right. That's called progress!

Any human being can make a mistake sometimes, but to have regular total chaos requires the use of a computer......
28-12-2018 16:09
nottooold Offline

A simple comment on the Daytime Babes voting results, which, if anyone is unaware, were as follows -

ULTIMATE DAYTIME BABE -
1. Rebecca 2. Evelyn 3. Emma C 4. Heather

Studio 66 DAYTIME QUEEN -
1. Evelyn 2. Heather 3. Rebecca 4. Fernanda

You don't have to be a genius to realise that these results are mathematical nonsense - assuming that fans voted for their favourite girl in both events. It is ludicrous that Rebecca can attract the most votes as ultimate babe, when she is merely the third favourite on her own channel!!!!!

It seems most likely that the events were not sufficiently well publicised for all fans to be aware of both competitions at the appropriate times. I know that I wasn't!

Can I suggest please that if and when this happens next year, that the first person to become aware of this competition, advises us all of the relevant details at the outset. Then perhaps next year the result, whatever it may be, will make sense as a logical item of arithmetic at least.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 17:03 by nottooold.)
29-12-2018 17:02
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ No but you have to be pretty clueless not to understand:

The competitions had different start and end dates
Had different eligible girls
Had different rules
More than likely had different voters as some guys don’t watch both channels
Etc etc

Oh and both were launched and advertised in the same way with an opening post.

Maybe you are just grumpy because you are an Evelyn fan?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
29-12-2018 18:41
nottooold Offline

(29-12-2018 18:41 )SecretAgent Wrote:  ^ No but you have to be pretty clueless not to understand:

The competitions had different start and end dates
Had different eligible girls
Had different rules
More than likely had different voters as some guys don’t watch both channels
Etc etc

Oh and both were launched and advertised in the same way with an opening post.

Maybe you are just grumpy because you are an Evelyn fan?

If the competitions had different girls, different start and end dates and different rules, then it is clearly absolutely essential that all potential voters are fully informed. I repeat that I for one did not know what was going on, so yes, I was totally clueless. I did not see the opening posts, wherever they were. I got a private message inviting me to vote for the contributors to these forum pages, but nothing about the babe awards.

It will always be ridiculous if the Ultimate Babe is voted only the third most popular on her own channel whoever she is. It is quite crazy.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 19:35 by nottooold.)
29-12-2018 19:29
andyjb Offline
Posting Machine

Opening posts for both the competitions you have mentioned.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=75456

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=75381

Rake was aware of both competitions.

Second poster for the Studio 66 Daytime Queen 2018, just after competition was announced.

Two days later for the Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2018 (Prelim Round).

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
29-12-2018 20:08
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(29-12-2018 20:08 )andyjb Wrote:  Opening posts for both the competitions you have mentioned.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=75456

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=75381

Rake was aware of both competitions.

Second poster for the Studio 66 Daytime Queen 2018, just after competition was announced.

Two days later for the Ultimate Dayshow Babe 2018 (Prelim Round).

^ What has Rake got to do with it? NtO was speaking to his own experiences.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
29-12-2018 21:25
nottooold Offline

I am so sorry that this very simple issue is being misunderstood, and causing disagreement.

This forum is mysteriously organised so that I get a private message inviting me to vote for the best forum contributors - good - but I don't get a private message that a major vote is taking place for Babes of the year!!! If we can be told one of these things, surely we can and should be advised of both!

We don't all read everything on all parts of this site. Something as important as these competitions is surely relevant to all of us, not just those who have the time and the inclination to read more widely than I.

My point was that we should not again have the overall Ultimate Babe only finishing third on her channel, which must cause confusion and maybe derision, casting doubt on the validity of the whole competition.

Let's make sure next time that everyone who wants to vote knows in plenty of time.

Hopefully, having said this three times, I am no longer confusing anyone.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2018 22:11 by nottooold.)
29-12-2018 22:07
skully Offline

Shandy, Andy was pointing out that Rake was early to the votes, so if it had been discussed beforehand, what nottoold suggested about pointing the competition out to those that post in this thread could have happened. Next time, the first to notice them being up could post about it here as suggested, nobody would have a problem with that.

Nottoold, one is an award run by the forum, so official notification, the others are run by members on behalf of the forum, so aren't given official notification. It's the way they have always been done, sure they aren't perfect, but they are run fairly by those doing them.

To be fair, Rebecca and Evelyn do different shows. Evelyn days (and very good shows), Rebecca days and tease shows, partial nights, to topless levels (also very good). Some people don't watch the day shows, some don't watch nights, so there's no way to know who watches what/who and why they vote the way they do, but Evelyn may not be as much on their radar as Rebecca for one (ultimate) due to the tease shoes, but preferred for the other (days), which is probably why the results are what they are.

I think moaning about Evelyn not winning both or one instead of the other, when she is an award winner, tarnishes her win somewhat, which is unfair.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
29-12-2018 22:40
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Lets just be happy evelyn won something Smile long live queen evelyn... im her prince philip Wink

I miss Amber Coen
29-12-2018 22:47
Thread Closed