Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
Evelyn

[Image: giphy.gif]

I miss Amber Coen
06-12-2018 17:05
Find all posts by this user
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

Heisenberg? Tongue
06-12-2018 17:56
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

Absolutely mind-blowing show yesterday evening. Big thanks to Gonnacum and Spike for helping the production and direction, as well as anyone else I have forgotten to credit; and of course the caller(s) who were also unsung anonymous heroes.

Most of all of course, a huge thank you to Evelyn for a stellar, Babeshow Daytime Oscar-winning performance!

Loved those burgundy translucent panties honey - we have seen those once before they are so so sexy. Please get more like this in various colours. Even more see-through would be ideal Wink

Really great eye-contact and engagement with the camera, accompanied by such sexy facial expressions, thank you.

Sensational posing and leg work, loved the upskirt, panties and breasts. Please add in sexual pelvic movement and even more crotch-as-focal-point poses.

We did not really have the time for a full boobcam but that can wait for another day. While we are on the subject of boobcam, I'd like to make some points. This is a genius invention of yours Evelyn, particularly the way in which you execute it. The TV feed during those is just as important as the pervcam feed. Firstly, the view of your fantastic mane of golden hair, and then, secondly the view on down the exquisite line of your spine and back to the nipped in sculpted waist, then expanding outward in the form go that incredible bubble-booty needs to showcased and exploited more. You can make that view go into Babeshow orbit by letting the dress ride up and reveal your arse while you boobcam. Then, to blow minds totally, simultaneously accidentally-on-purpose let the TV feed get a sneak peek of your tits over your right shoulder... Wink. This will keep both TV feed guys as well as the cammers not only happy but in rapture throughout the boobcam segment.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 08:53 by Rake.)
07-12-2018 08:52
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

I only caught brief glimpses of her show yesterday because of other commitments but from what I did see, she looked great but I still preferred the outfit she wore on Monday to the dress she had on yesterday. She looks fantastic in pretty much anything, such is the physical beauty she displays but I prefer the skimpy bra like tops and skirts to the dresses because it shows off her wonderful physique better.
Saying that out of the three dresses she's worn lately (the green one, Black and white one and yesterday's one) I would say that yesterday's had the better look to it with a far better plunging neckline and it showed of her amazing cleavage and contours of her tits better than the other 2.
I can't comment on yesterday's show as a whole as I said I only caught a bit of it but it's always an absolute pleasure seeing the best S66 girl on my screen. (Ahem Fanboy award speech to follow Smile)
07-12-2018 11:13
Rake Offline

Another very good outfit today Smile
10-12-2018 13:19
Jump4justin Offline

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
AmaZing soles!!!!!
10-12-2018 15:42
Rake Offline

Get voting for Evelyn in the Grand Final Ultimate Day Babe ballot guys!

It is a hard fight because we, the forces of good and of transparency (of process and gussets lol), are ranged against a formidable foe: Rebecca seems to have the Moderators team behind her, and I have also noticed a lot of voting for Rebecca by posters with very low post counts but relatively longstanding accounts... bladewave
10-12-2018 19:40
skully Offline

There is no team voting in competitions, so Rebecca doesn't ''have the Moderators team behind her'', she has votes from individuals who prefer her to Evelyn, it's as simple as that, and post counts don't invalidate votes either. Looking for a conspiracy where none exists is something I would suggest you avoid.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
10-12-2018 20:26
Rake Offline

^ Jeez...

I would suggest you stop taking things so seriously, lighten up and develop sense of humour, lest you appear a prig.
10-12-2018 20:38
skully Offline

I'm very easy going until I'm not Wink

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
10-12-2018 20:51
Thread Closed