Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
66 is the operator.
01-12-2018 13:20
Find all posts by this user
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I was thinking of some names we could call ourselves heres a few
The E Crew
The queens guard
Or simply EVELYN much like negan in the walking dead we could just say we are evelyn ?
Or
E- evelyns
V- very
E- elite
L- love
Y- ya
N- nation
I was strugling with the "Y" lol

I miss Amber Coen
02-12-2018 00:14
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

Evelyn doesn't look like she's enjoying her job today
03-12-2018 13:27
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^^
She looks pretty happy to me
Like her outfit too i expect booty action tonight

I miss Amber Coen
03-12-2018 14:25
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

(03-12-2018 13:27 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  Evelyn doesn't look like she's enjoying her job today

Probably her telephone caller droning on about the weather in Grimsby or bloody Brexit....
03-12-2018 16:32
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

It does amaze me on the ultimate dayshow babe thread some people have evelyn at the bottom of the list
Lol they must be blind or something

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 15:04 by The Goatman.)
04-12-2018 15:04
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(04-12-2018 15:04 )goatman222 Wrote:  It does amaze me on the ultimate dayshow babe thread some people have evelyn at the bottom of the list
Lol they must be blind or something

There’s no accounting for taste...

We, however, can be smug in our impeccable preferences. Wink
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 22:08 by Rake.)
04-12-2018 22:07
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

True that rake...true that Smile

I miss Amber Coen
04-12-2018 22:22
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Fine return to form from Eve on her 9pm tease yesterday I thought after looking a little out of sorts last week. The promisingly skimpy and loose fitting outfit primed the way with the welcome reappearance of that sculptured stomach, something applauded by many a guy at home I'm sure.

From the moment she reconvened to TV, following her mid-evening backstage, Eve looked like she meant business. I hope we can give a thumbs up too to the sexy announcement on mic (a keeper for me) that she used to start this segment. This set a new(?) and almost official mark of intent to the piece I thought; with the cheeky ass flesh on show from the start further adding to the tone not usually present fresh out of the box. Eve was not to be diverted from her set path this day it seems; she had plans for us. Big Grin

Now a top with frills like she wore here might be used to hide what would otherwise be minor slips or it could be used to enable larger ones to be defused... Thankfully Eve choose the latter Wink and as the section continued, she opted for concealment only to the greater benefit of her tease making the best of the scant material and straps she had in play. Her skirt meanwhile was delightfully stubborn against her hand's corrections - almost as if she had worn it that way. Wink After all, what devotee can get enough of the parental defying thongs with the tiniest of straps around that ass. We will never tire of seeing all the angles she can muster therein.

But then her fans will know that Eve has a way of making the smallest things pleasurable. And, likewise, it was perhaps in her facial expressions that I thought we saw the best advances of this particular tease session. To my eyes these get incrementally more seductive, consistent, and direct to camera with each good shift she does. I find it a joy to watch this aspect of her performance bloom (yes I manage to look at her face... from time to time! Tongue).

In the end, the night prod did seem to pull the plug just as the girl's movements (slighty limited to that point) were at last getting to their erotic height (this seemed to be neither the usual 9.45 finish nor the occassion extended 10pm version but somewhere in between) but then it is perhap best to always 'leave them wanting more' I suppose and Eve certainly did that last night. She departed mid call in a fashion that seemed to surprise even her; she barely even got a wave in. I assume most guys were still too busy to wave back! Step one of Eve's work completed right there. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
05-12-2018 01:41
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Surprised Evelyn looks absolutely incredible right now Heart Heart
I wish i knew her in reality bladewave

I miss Amber Coen
06-12-2018 12:50
Thread Closed