Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
I just don't buy it if the other babes are continuing an apparently unfettered licence to tease with impunity.

Is the fabled Evelyn-specific "Ofcom Watch" a permanent state of affairs for all eternity, with all her shows being monitored from a bunker deep under Riverside House,
2a Southwark Bridge Road? If so they must have appointed a dedicated Evelyn Compliance Team.
06-11-2018 22:08
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^Precisely. I think this CONSTANT Evelyn/OFCOM notion is utter bollocks, TBH. It's a very convenient defense of poor shows. The fact it NEVER applies to any other girl just makes it patently absurd. And simply unbelievable.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-11-2018 22:18
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Well what happened then ? Because her shows were great about 6 weeks ago and then bang one mention of ofcom and she might aswell be wearing a burqa now

I miss Amber Coen
06-11-2018 22:26
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

If I was to guess I'd honestly suggest she's self-censoring now. I'm not doubting that there MAY have been a reprimand a month or so ago, but this seems to happen frequently with Evelyn. And ONLY Evelyn. Told off then goes off the boil for a good while after.

I think it's her way, that's all. But I'm just spit balling ideas. Who really knows?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
06-11-2018 22:31
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

I hope the good times come back robot devil i really do Sad
Im gonna go have a cry wank now

I miss Amber Coen
06-11-2018 22:44
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

We do repeat ourselves, and go around and around in circles.

This is how I see it -

1. Evelyn was told that she was on "Ofcom watch" so whatever she was doing to attract such attention had to stop, and obviously cannot be re-started or presumably S. 66 risk a heavy fine or the loss of their broadcasting licence. (I am aware that some think it's all a ruse from S. 66 staff, but even if it is, they will stand by it, so the effect is the same - she has to "behave")

2. I think there is a general agreement that Evelyn is frequently taken off air by S. 66 production staff for minor issues which other girls seem to be allowed to do. We can hardly criticise Evelyn for that.

3. Evelyn is back for one day, taking medication for an infection and a very high temperature, and people are judging her as if she's past her best. I suspect most of the other girls wouldn't have come to work in the first place if they weren't well.

Let's see what happens in the coming days. Most of the contributors here seem to ignore the fact that several regular girls are frequently little more than statues, and Evelyn under medication is livelier than them. I happen to think that there was some splendid cleavage on view on Monday. If in doubt, check out our friend Goatman's excellent work on Evelyn - caps and vids.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 00:28 by nottooold.)
06-11-2018 23:46
PNRsuperstar Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Evelyn - Caps & Vids
PHENOMENAL!!!
Ever since her first appearance all them years ago I’ve never tired of Evelyn. She’s a ray of sunshine
08-11-2018 01:06
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Fingers crossed for booty today Smile

I miss Amber Coen
08-11-2018 11:46
rhinohorn75 Offline
Mass Debater

1 minute in and today is already a good day.

DO NOT DISTURB - GAMING IN PROGRESS
08-11-2018 12:17
danger_hump Offline
Junior Poster

meh
08-11-2018 14:44
Thread Closed