Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(18-09-2018 12:08 )Rake Wrote:  ...
The other 9.5 hours were a magnificent achievement and at times bordered on transcendental.

The Buddhists will be proud. TongueWink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-09-2018 12:40
Find all posts by this user
DuggyG2 Offline
Master Poster

So when her back was turned she gave the ass to the TV cam?
18-09-2018 13:18
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(18-09-2018 13:18 )DuggyG2 Wrote:  So when her back was turned she gave the ass to the TV cam?

Check the caps above its not full ass but its cheeky enough

I miss Amber Coen
18-09-2018 13:30
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol
a lot of smoke being blown up eves arse here.
this is a day show were talking about. so there are limits on what she can and is willing to show.
she was getting her boobs out for paying customers on her cam. end of story. they were willing to pay for it.
while the rest of you moan and watch for free on tv...

you all wanted topless action from eve. you got it. but because you will have to pay for it your annoyed?
ok.. we can go back to her not getting paid and you lot moaning about how she doesnt move anymore... is that cool?

1 last thing. her outfit yesterday... STUNNING!. simple yet WOW!.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2018 16:02 by HEX!T.)
18-09-2018 15:57
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(18-09-2018 15:57 )HEX!T Wrote:  lol
a lot of smoke being blown up eves arse here.
this is a day show were talking about. so there are limits on what she can and is willing to show.
she was getting her boobs out for paying customers on her cam. end of story. they were willing to pay for it.
while the rest of you moan and watch for free on tv...

you all wanted topless action from eve. you got it. but because you will have to pay for it your annoyed?
ok.. we can go back to her not getting paid and you lot moaning about how she doesnt move anymore... is that cool?
What an arse to blow smoke up thoughBounce
From what i saw yesterday she was getting her tits out for free too (accidentally) and people still wasn't pleased

I miss Amber Coen
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2018 16:06 by The Goatman.)
18-09-2018 16:02
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

Agreed HEX!T but I think you underestimate Eve's capability as a performer!!...IMO she knows how balance all the teasing scenarios whether it be to the cammer, tv viewer or caller...she knows when and how....perhaps our expectations are sometimes misplaced tho?
18-09-2018 16:17
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ Yes, exactly. TV or paid content is not a binary situation and never has been on the history of the shows. Even with her back to camera Eve managed to give something to TV. I don't understand why posters have gotten so heated over comments on this sequence and I fail to see the need to paint what has been, IMO, reasonable posting on it in black and white diversive terms.

Good camming can feed into good TV and vice versa. Evelyn is an expert at this. She has shown this repeatedly. She is, if anything, just a victim of her own success with these teases, but cammers bitching because posters now have high expectations of her TV work is acting like they are the only ones that ever paid for a show.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
18-09-2018 16:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

(18-09-2018 16:52 )ShandyHand Wrote:  ^ Yes, exactly. TV or paid content is not a binary situation and never has been on the history of the shows. Even with her back to camera Eve managed to give something to TV. I don't understand why posters have gotten so heated over comments on this sequence and I fail to see the need to paint what has been, IMO, reasonable posting on it in black and white diversive terms.

Good camming can feed into good TV and vice versa. Evelyn is an expert at this. She has shown this repeatedly. She is, if anything, just a victim of her own success with these teases, but cammers bitching because posters now have high expectations of her TV work is acting like they are the only ones that ever paid for a show.

huh!?
cammers? im talking about the guys watching at home for free.

(18-09-2018 16:17 )Skyline Wrote:  Agreed HEX!T but I think you underestimate Eve's capability as a performer!!...IMO she knows how balance all the teasing scenarios whether it be to the cammer, tv viewer or caller...she knows when and how....perhaps our expectations are sometimes misplaced tho?

LOL!...
no mate i know eves potential. ive known if from the first time i saw her on tv if fact when bang closed i was posting religiously for elite tv at the time to pick her up.
but she went to blueturd instead.
so nah mate im well aware of eve and how hot she can get.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2018 17:09 by HEX!T.)
18-09-2018 17:03
Starblade Offline
:|

For me, the main function of the free to air TV/Web feed is to tease. To tease customers into the paying areas of the business - calling, tipping and cam. For me, Evelyn getting her tits out and playing with them, whilst furtively looking over her shoulder now and then and purposely giving a free flash, was a perfect tease. I loved it. It was also requested and enjoyed by several of her paying customers.

I would like to thank the tippers, who this year have spiced up the end of Evelyn's shows. They pay their hard earned cash to make the free to air show a lot more fun for all of us. Special thanks to the main player/director. You know who you are.

At one point yesterday, Evelyn had simultaneous requests for tits, feet, bum and a rather hopeful request of ramming her hairbrush into her arse. She cannot please everyone. I can guarantee* that Evelyn tries harder than any other girl to keep her fans happy. But the reality is, if you are just watching the free feed, you will be last in the queue for satisfaction.

[br].[/br]
[br].[/br]
[br].[/br]
[br].[/br]

* I can in no way guarantee this - but I thought it sounded good and from my experience must be true or very close to being true.
18-09-2018 17:32
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Her free tv shows are in my opinion amazing but obviously i think she amazing so im gonna say that im more than happy what she does on tv that arse is a thing of beauty Smile

I miss Amber Coen
18-09-2018 17:57
Thread Closed