Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
(17-09-2018 22:51 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  I really hope, guys, some of you recorded this show. PLEASE, don't leave me in despair.
CoolSadHuh

Its up on the evelyns cap and vids section shocked
Shes remarkable

I miss Amber Coen
17-09-2018 22:53
Find all posts by this user
LoveUKGirls Offline
Senior Poster

(17-09-2018 22:53 )goatman222 Wrote:  
(17-09-2018 22:51 )LoveUKGirls Wrote:  I really hope, guys, some of you recorded this show. PLEASE, don't leave me in despair.
CoolSadHuh

Its up on the evelyns cap and vids section shocked
Shes remarkable

Thanx, man.
Wink

And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.
17-09-2018 22:57
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

The lunchtime (about 1300-1345) tease session she did was awesome. Evelyn clocked the clamour for it on the main chat and whipped out the cam so guys could encourage her, and and it coincided with a great caller or 2 and the whole show went into orbit.

The 2100-2115 boobcam was a truly beautiful sight if you were on the cam itself. The tv/main feed audience could be kept interested and more than satisfied by Evelyn making the most of her extraordinary arse, hips and waist curves and letting her skirt ride up her buttocks (the pose is perfect for that, and theres something very erotic about that long blonded hair running down the exquisite back, like a yellow brick road to the arse)...and of course by the occasional accidental boob slip over her shoulder for the main feed. Wink. some of that she did but there's room for development. I certainly wouldn't want to see those boobcam segments dropped - they are potentially dynamite for both cammers and main feed guys.
17-09-2018 23:04
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

A somewhat glacially paced evening session from Eve this time out I thought, no doubt due to its extended nature (it was not bookended by her usual backstage shows for once).

The heat Evelyn stoked was more a consistent prodding with a glowing poker than the petrol to the flames that she can provide. But there's room for both approaches on these shows and it's just great to see Evelyn so relaxed and content to play with her audience - whom she knows generally are in the palm of her hand.

As always a cooperatively adjustable and clinging outfit helped. Eve can really pick these out - although I feel its always a shame to cover that perfectly toned core.

What's also been pleasing about these recent late hour efforts is that you can see her looking for new little variations on what has become routine, a most welcome and stiring one, but routine all the same. Bits of change up are of course essential to these things if she's to keep the run zigging, and entraping guys, in the way it has been. These attempts are not always perfectly surefooted but at least there's attemps to put more into these teases. Long may that continue.

One such standout (pun! Tongue ), I thought, was how Evelyn got to not really bothering to hide her nipple grabbing at all by the end! And how she seemed happy to come at them from all angles. That was top work for a pre-10pm show. 

The last few minutes contained some great seductive body language for her caller and wider audience. I particularly liked the pulling of her top forwards with the tie cords. That seemed like a step further to the dark side to me somehow. Big Grin

The extended period where Eve had her back to TV was perhaps overlong and ill-considered but she just about kept it worthwhile to the general crowd, IMO, with visual hints to the main cam; she was encouraged by the cammers in doing so. Unfortunately, she was having none of the ass play for TV they also wanted from this sequence. Sometimes Eve will only do it her way it seems. (Maybe she considered the small thong she had on a little much for prolonged exposure on TV?! Everyone at home would have thought otherwise though I assume!)

In fact, there is still some tentativeness from Evelyn in showing different visions of her ass I think; and despite some better teasing of those mighty peaches towards the climax tonight, these teases do need some new angles on that work of art IMO. As has been said though, it would be churlish to complain too much when we have what we do atm.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-09-2018 23:33 by ShandyHand.)
17-09-2018 23:32
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

^Im chill dude and I saw enough to comment thank you some people was nice enough to upload some vids Smile i could understand the issues brought up if she was laying there completly covered not moving but from what i saw and was told by trusted posters was she was great all day and its not just evelyn lori gets this gets this a lot too also that comment wasnt tongue in cheek

I miss Amber Coen
18-09-2018 07:13
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

A few comments on the recent and occasionally slightly heated debate.

Firstly, this is "chat and discussion" so all points of view can be aired, but surely they are more useful if they are constructive and purposeful. "Wow, Evelyn looking gorgeous again" is a genuine opinion, but it isn't very profound, and doesn't add much information to these pages, but neither does criticism without a thought-out explanation.

Secondly, there has been some criticism of Evelyn turning her back on the tv viewers for fifteen minutes yesterday - a criticism which I understand, but let's think about it.....

1. Studio 66 has no commercial breaks, it is funded solely by those of us who contribute financially for example by telephoning or watching on pervcam. We may want to just watch on tv, but if that is all we did the channel would die. Evelyn and the other girls must cater for the telephone callers and the perve-cammers - that is their job. Evelyn was doing exactly what the paying customers wanted, and we really shouldn't be too surprised at that. Perve-cammers are the life-blood of Studio 66, and quite possibly there would be nothing for tv viewers to watch without these cam shows. Perhaps she should have had a little more consideration for the tv viewers, but I suspect that Studio 66 were pretty pleased with what was happening, and they employ her.

2. Evelyn's working day was 11 am till 10 pm, and this event was just 15 minutes long. Reading the general comments, and adding my own opinion, the rest of the day was rather good, certainly compared to the "statue" impressions that many other girls emulate for much of their typical day.

So, was Evelyn doing her job as required by the people who pay her wages ie Studio 66 and the telephone callers and cammers? This is a business, and the financial answer is probably a resounding "yes". A sad observation in the eyes of many people, but an honest one.

Evelyn was doing her job, trying to get people to use perv cam and then pleasing them so that they will come again, (and probably cum again!)
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2018 11:41 by nottooold.)
18-09-2018 10:51
terence Offline

criticism is allowed and welcomed as long as it is relevant and doesn't stay into personal attacks. this has always been the forums policy.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
18-09-2018 10:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

I personally would've been a bit hacked off had it gone on for longer than 15 minutes and I think if she wanted to do that then perhaps it would've been better to do a "backstage cam show" that she chose not to do even if it meant doing it for a shorter period of time, however saying that she did give a few very brief but very nice glimpses of her cupping her tits and some nice side boob action when she was teasing the cammers.
As far as her show yesterday went as a whole IMO I thought she showed more skin in one show than I think I've ever seen her do before in a single shift on TV. Apart from the lovely green dress slip obviously.
(This post was last modified: 18-09-2018 11:21 by Skyline.)
18-09-2018 11:18
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I had the rare pleasure of seeing all but a couple of hours of yesterday’s performance.

I can confirm that overall, it was in the top 3 of the best dayshows I have ever seen in the modern post-bangbabes, OFCOM era.

I was personally thrilled with the boobcam segment from both cammer and TV feed perspectives.

The other 9.5 hours were a magnificent achievement and at times bordered on transcendental.
18-09-2018 12:08
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(18-09-2018 12:08 )Rake Wrote:  I had the rare pleasure of seeing all but a couple of hours of yesterday’s performance.

I can confirm that overall, it was in the top 3 of the best dayshows I have ever seen in the modern post-bangbabes, OFCOM era.

I was personally thrilled with the boobcam segment from both cammer and TV feed perspectives.

The other 9.5 hours were a magnificent achievement and at times bordered on transcendental.

Yeah man i saw the vids last night and she just doesnt deserve any criticism in my opinion there are a lot of other girls who get praise who do nothing and spend most of the day off camera i can honestly say ive seen more of evelyn's body than i do most of the other girls on the dayshows

I miss Amber Coen
18-09-2018 12:16
Thread Closed