Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
^^Nope you don't have to pay the monthly site subscription (that's for stills galleries and specially recorded vid clips of the babes).

You create an account with them and top up your credits by however much you want from a list of several amounts. You then choose how to spend your credits on the few differing types of cam options (who's does what and when varies during the day/night depending on operator and babe), on tipping a babe for specific extra service or on calling her through your PC's mic. Some babes also offer a cam2cam option if you feel inclined to show her what you've got via your webcam.

The babes set their own rates for camming, but all the monies for any of the options are split between babe, operator and so forth.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 12:27 by ShandyHand.)
01-08-2018 12:26
Find all posts by this user
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Having watched last nights ‘unofficial tease hour’ I have to say Evelyn is absolutely astonishing just lately. The number of boob flashes she gave was magnificent and I have yet to see a better daytime performer for doing that ever. I just wish she would do a ‘official tease hour’ because it would be awesome what we could get from her after 10 in the mood she is currently in
01-08-2018 15:10
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ I understand the feeling but I'm not sure now is the time myself. There is something mightily compelling about the unsolicited, quasi illicit and surreptitious nature of what we are getting from these pre-After Show shows atm. I've a feeling a properly officially sanctioned tease hour would almost certainly lose those wonderfully individual features and likely bring with it proper scrutiny, towards both content and stats, possibly leading to a more formulaic and predictable feeling sessions.

66 have a singularly unique babe in Evelyn. She has carved herself rare circumstances that work for most everyone right now. That kind of uniqueness often requires unique facilitation. 66 have accomodated that in her up to now and are seemingly happy with the results. Maybe we should just encourage them to keep doing so in the way they are.

A regular Evelyn tease hour would most certainly be a different prospect today than what it was when see last did them that's for sure; but I'd argue that if we've come this far we ought to be granting her the leeway to play this one out to her hearts content. A good while yet and who knows where it might get us in the end. Wink

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 16:01 by ShandyHand.)
01-08-2018 15:56
HEX!T Away
Retired

well finally caught her show. wow was my first reaction...
5 mins later im wondering if shes gonna do anything else other than rub her ever so nice tender bits.
5 mins after that i figured not so left.
for explicit i give her 9/10
for sexy 3/10.

would have been nice to of had some mix of what she was doing 12 months ago with what shes doing now.
yeah she can still do the tease. but now theres also the reveal. which makes for a way better show.
yeah i get she wants to give the customer the best value for the money (she actually does as she knows it makes her more money in the end) but sometimes its nice to bake the cake before you eat it... Cool

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-08-2018 18:08
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

Sorry guys.....Evelyn Newsflash...

She is going to be absent again soon. This is the likely scenario...

Today - normal service.
Monday 6th August - normal daytime show and daytime pervcam show, but no late night pervcam show due to an early start am Tuesday.
Then away till Friday 24th August which will be a normal day.....then away till..
Friday 31st August which will be a normal day.
03-08-2018 14:39
Bantams Offline
Master Poster

Well what can I say? Having just watched back tonight’s last two hours of her show it’s like she’s unrecognisable from the last few shows she’s done. Has she been warned about her risqué behaviour in flashing the flesh by the wankers at S66? Because she was was tame as you can get tonight. Her outfit didn’t help obviously but there was no attempt at all to try anything out of the ordinary. Hopefully it’s just a glitch and she’s back to her daring flashing norm next week
03-08-2018 23:09
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(03-08-2018 23:09 )Bantams Wrote:  Well what can I say? Having just watched back tonight’s last two hours of her show it’s like she’s unrecognisable from the last few shows she’s done. Has she been warned about her risqué behaviour in flashing the flesh by the wankers at S66? Because she was was tame as you can get tonight. Her outfit didn’t help obviously but there was no attempt at all to try anything out of the ordinary. Hopefully it’s just a glitch and she’s back to her daring flashing norm next week

Dont worry, there will always be people who will say "WOW it was an amazing Evelyn show.

PS: I think she's bored with the Tv shows and she just cares about the camshows, you just have to see her last three crap TV shows. Maybe she should see the Kira shows. I'm sorry but she with Cara "statue" Steel and Cara "lying down"Brett is the worst daygirl lately. Well, It is likely that she needs holidays Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 00:08 by quiquems.)
03-08-2018 23:55
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(31-07-2018 22:53 )Rake Wrote:  I missed tonight's show sadly due to work.

Sounds like it was sensational. Wish I was there to join in - there's always another day though!

Lmao Bounce She was good 1 minute and a half in 8 hours, if you want to i can send you the links but it's not worth it, she is only interested in the pervecam and disinterested in the Tvhow, crap/boring show.
04-08-2018 00:33
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

We talk a lot of rubbish sometimes about these babeshows. We read far too much into the nature of an individual show.

The level and style of a daytime show hinges almost totally on what a babe is being asked to do on the telephone and/or pervcam chat. Last night it was quite clear that Evelyn's last few telephone calls were of a fairly serious nature - she even looked rather concerned about something during her last phone call, and the pervcam chat had none of Rake's wild abandon. The main pervcam chat seemed to be about requests for close ups of her feet!!!!

How can we get a good show when this happens?
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018 10:16 by nottooold.)
04-08-2018 08:01
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(04-08-2018 08:01 )nottooold Wrote:  We talk a lot of rubbish sometimes about these babeshows. We read far too much into the nature of an individual show.

The level and style of a daytime show hinges almost totally on what a babe is being asked to do on the telephone and/or pervcam chat. Last night it was quite clear that Evelyn's last few telephone calls were of a fairly serious nature - she even looked rather concerned about something during her last phone call, and the pervcam chat had none of Rake's wild abandon. The main pervcam chat seemed to be about requests for close ups of her feet!!!!

How can we get a good show when this happens?

She is on TV around 7 hours so dont try to justify it, please.Rolleyes
Another example that she prioritizes the camshows to Tvshows, does anyone remember the last time she wore hotpants? Maybe she should mix things up a bit like Fernanda does
04-08-2018 11:11
Thread Closed