Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average

Evelyn (Daytime Queen 2018) - S66 Dayshow Chat & Discussion (Only)

HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Evelyn - Chat & Discussion
yes she has gone beyond what she did on bang babes and blue bird for that matter. but far beyond?
lets be real here mate. she hasnt gone full frontal nude or knuckle deep.

the strongest part of any of the shows she has done so far was rubbing her pussy on the day show cam briefly putting her hand inside her panties (she had 2 pairs on Sad ) and in her extra show in her after show getting naked and covering herself strategically with a semi transparent lace top or handbra/thong. nice enough but to be the highlight of her show seems to me to be a let down for the money taken in.

34% is £5780 which is pretty decent for the hours worked.
its early days for her and i aint judging, she will got to the level she wants to regardless of my opinion, im sure Big Grin ...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
06-03-2016 17:34
Find all posts by this user
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(05-03-2016 23:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  honestly mate im pretty sure thats wishful thinking...
why?
i just saw becky talking about pervcam and how much evelyn brought in, in 1 month.
something over 15k for the month... if i read her lips right.
then she mouthed 17 (?) in reply to the person she was talking to.

if evelyn is pulling in that kinda money by not showing i doubt she will be in any hurry to go further any time soon.

There may well be a lot of "wishful thinking" going on around Evelyn atm. But that is precisely a large part of her job - to create that vibe. The babe shows have always been about the promise of more. Whatever the level the girl sets for herself she should always encourage the idea that there is more to come. That is the draw, to be convincing of that to enough people whilst, at the same time, giving a show that excites those happy with what they are already getting along the way. If, as a viewer, you think that you see through that in an individual case then good for you; but it remains an opinion - at least until the girl retires and there is finally no chance of any 'more'! Tongue

As far as Hex!it's figures are concerned, if they are right, it still remains a judgement call on Evelyn's character to state that she isn't saying to herself, "Shit if I can pull in that much not showing, think how much I could pull in if I did!"

We have to be VERY careful when making an assumption based on character of these girls. We can really only ever THINK that we know them. At best we can only know their public face and persona.

So, that said, how many guys are logging-on content with what they are seeing from Evelyn atm? How many are logging-on with the hope of seeing more than last time? How many overlap between the two? It is a babe's job to keep all those camps happy and guessing. By the looks of it Evelyn is doing that pretty well at it atm.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
06-03-2016 18:06
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

^HEX!T - But that's all still your subjective opinion. Like ShandyHand wrote, these girls make money off by creating a "vibe" that either pleases the viewer or not. Some expect Evelyn to go full nude but some also enjoy her teasing, with a side slip here or there. Wink And if your figures are right, clearly there are a majority of folk (including me) that really enjoy what Evelyn is doing right now. So why shouldn't a girl get properly paid for pleasing so many of her costumers?

^ShandyHand - overall a brilliant post but I particularly liked this - "Whatever the level the girl sets for herself she should always encourage the idea that there is more to come." I admit I am still quite new to these babeshows, compared to some here, but I can only pick a handful of models after whom I can tick this "little" box.
06-03-2016 18:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

i never said it was anything but an opinion mate Rolleyes Smile
evelyn will do her thing regardless. Cool

@shandyhand
the going further any time soon comment, was the jist of what was else was said, it wasnt a verbatim quote. it was said so quickly i only caught part of what becky said.
if i read her lips wrong i made a mistake, if i read em rite i didnt. Cool

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2016 11:54 by HEX!T.)
06-03-2016 20:14
Nata Offline
Apprentice Poster

Well, I won't be tipping anyone with those absurd prices. Big Laugh Still, would reccomend this perv thing if you haven't checked it out. Expensive but good. Cool
07-03-2016 20:54
johnsta Offline
Apprentice Poster

Anyone know if Evelyn is staying on tonight?
07-03-2016 22:12
euleri Offline
Senior Poster

She just said she is going to change her outfit. So yes, I think she will. Smile
07-03-2016 22:21
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(05-03-2016 23:08 )HEX!T Wrote:  honestly mate im pretty sure thats wishful thinking...
why?
i just saw becky talking about pervcam and how much evelyn brought in, in 1 month.
something over 15k for the month... if i read her lips right.
then she mouthed 17 (?) in reply to the person she was talking to.

if evelyn is pulling in that kinda money by not showing i doubt she will be in any hurry to go further any time soon.

17,000 a month by doing perv cam? I don't know, seems a little... high?

You sure Becky mouthed "Perv cam"? Tongue

AKA Lara Croft
07-03-2016 22:55
johnsta Offline
Apprentice Poster

She may as well be topless tonight, incredible!
07-03-2016 23:12
ethers4487 Offline
Junior Poster

Wow tonight is the first night I've watched pervcam with evelyn I'm so glad I waited HeartHeartHeartHeart
07-03-2016 23:16
Thread Closed