Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Studio66 Cougars - General Chat & Discussion
The central argument.
I think that the trend to a less sexy performance is driven by three factors:
1. Ofcom's demanding adherance to the BAPC code consequently less is shown on the other platforms.
2. There's more lonely people so they're happy to talk, that doesn't need nipples.
3. Society's norms are less sexy.
06-03-2020 16:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(06-03-2020 14:45 )derekdas Wrote:  It ceases to amaze me how a lot of our members on here are happy to see the cougars
perform each night on Studio 66, even if the babes are virtually static in their chair or sofa, for all their performances. Spend all night almost fully clothed and are paranoid about showing something forbidden. Or seem to go through the same routine every show.There are exceptions to these of course,and one or two babes stand out more than others. Unless some of our members on here come to their senses and stop inflating their performances from a really tame one, to one that you'll have thought the babe had given oral sex to someone for real, we will soon be back in Victorian times.

I’m not. Lots of people out there have a thing/fantasy for an older woman so the babeshows have them on their rosters (not just s66). Clearly a demand so the channels meet that demand so they can make money

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2020 18:33 by Rammyrascal.)
06-03-2020 18:32
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I have no quibble with having cougars on Studio or any channel for that. It was Golden Girls that was the instigator for me signing up here. My gripe is with members of this forum, who regardless of the babes performance, whether poor or good, still spurt out love for their shows. Absolute filth, mind blowing and outrageous are some of the words used, even when the babe has spent most of the time almost fully clothed and virtually stuck to the chairs or sofas. One of those members is normally first in the queue to get his like in regardless.
06-03-2020 21:35
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(06-03-2020 18:32 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(06-03-2020 14:45 )derekdas Wrote:  It ceases to amaze me how a lot of our members on here are happy to see the cougars
perform each night on Studio 66, even if the babes are virtually static in their chair or sofa, for all their performances. Spend all night almost fully clothed and are paranoid about showing something forbidden. Or seem to go through the same routine every show.There are exceptions to these of course,and one or two babes stand out more than others. Unless some of our members on here come to their senses and stop inflating their performances from a really tame one, to one that you'll have thought the babe had given oral sex to someone for real, we will soon be back in Victorian times.

I’m not. Lots of people out there have a thing/fantasy for an older woman so the babeshows have them on their rosters (not just s66). Clearly a demand so the channels meet that demand so they can make money

Rammy's spot on, some folk just prefer the older woman.

As for your comment about the ladies on the channel being "virtually static in their chair or sofa, for all their performances", no different to the likes of Lucy Zara, Ella Jolie, Kandy Kay, Sophie Reade, Paige Green etc. on the main channel.
06-03-2020 21:54
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(06-03-2020 21:35 )derekdas Wrote:  My gripe is with members of this forum, who regardless of the babes performance, whether poor or good, still spurt out love for their shows. Absolute filth, mind blowing and outrageous are some of the words used, even when the babe has spent most of the time almost fully clothed and virtually stuck to the chairs or sofas. One of those members is normally first in the queue to get his like in regardless.
I'm fairly confident I have not described any shows by anyone in 10 years as "absolute filth", and I doubt I've used the other two. I don't think the majority of the few commenters here do use any of those admittedly hyperbolic terms.

I have in recent weeks described Faye as rigorous and vigorous because those are adjectives that her work prompts me to offer. Either we try to mix up our use of vocabulary or else we say the same old same old. If the shows were as you want, would you stick to the same few cliches?

That said, I don't call anyway, so I've no reason to demand other people change. "Hey, S66, harden up your shows, which my friend wants and I don't, because greater love hath no man than to lay down his preferences for a friend".

Not gonna happen Surprised

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
06-03-2020 22:42
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Not you Doddle, aimed at the one further along the alphabet, somewhere between Q and S
06-03-2020 23:10
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I know. To be honest, I don't understand the "mind blowing" stuff either.

But then I don't understand the appeal of ice hockey either.

But just because I don't understand someone's POV doesn't make them automatically wrong Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
07-03-2020 09:18
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

What Derekdas needs to remember is the fact that this is the UK where we are ruled by Ofcom, that organization which lives about 300 years in the past. And that means the most erotic thing you will see is a females ankle if you're lucky, anything remotely more erotic than that and all hell breaks loose.

So I cannot understand why he's complaining, and more to the point what is he actually expecting to see on one of these shows. Especially if it's on TV and not a web show HuhHuhHuh

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
08-03-2020 17:19
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

I always took you to be a red bloodied male iluvcathy and not just satisfied with the sight of some ankle. If you were to read my post again, you will see that I was aiming my criticism at some members on here that gush out metaphors with ludicrous abandonment when that performance doesn't really warrant it. There are babes out there that go that little bit extra to titillate, regardless of whether they are on tv or not and deserve all the praise they get. Not to have the praise devalued with it's overuse for every performance, good or bad. I'm fully aware of Ofc--ts rules, but as long as most are satisfied to see just ankles, then the channels will continue to carry on allowing this to be the norm.
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2020 00:53 by derekdas.)
11-03-2020 00:51
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(11-03-2020 00:51 )derekdas Wrote:  I always took you to be a red bloodied male iluvcathy and not just satisfied with the sight of some ankle. If you were to read my post again, you will see that I was aiming my criticism at some members on here that gush out metaphors with ludicrous abandonment when that performance doesn't really warrant it. There are babes out there that go that little bit extra to titillate, regardless of whether they are on tv or not and deserve all the praise they get. Not to have the praise devalued with it's overuse for every performance, good or bad. I'm fully aware of Ofc--ts rules, but as long as most are satisfied to see just ankles, then the channels will continue to carry on allowing this to be the norm.

If you read my post properly you will see that I was stating that we are not allowed to see anymore than an ankle on TV, simply because of silly Ofcom rules. I am satisfied by the sight of an ankle, but only providing we get to see the rest of the babes naked body as well. Plus wether people want to see more than ankles is completely irrelevant, as you've got more chance of the WHO announcing that Coronavirus was put on this planet by aliens from another planet than Ofcom relaxing their rules.

And yes some members do see to over react when it comes to talking about a show, but that is their choice. Maybe they see a babe lying down motionless on her stomach whilst fully clothed a real turn on, you never know Wink

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 13-03-2020 08:48 by iluvcathy.)
13-03-2020 08:47

Click here to watch Studio 66